Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 (22994 Views)

00fft00, Is There Any Reason You Do Not Bring Obi Written Address? Br / Will Tinubu Grant The Igbos The Biafra Referendum? / When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview On TV?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by hush15: 12:47am On Jul 25, 2022
00FFT00:
Question on Nigerian minds.
Peter Obi has done so on many occasions. Atiku Abubakar has also spoken to Arise news.
When will Ahmed Tinubu grant the press a full-length interview just as his peers have done?.

Heck, he can use his TVC. When are we going to have him before the camera?

Tinubu is arrogant and thus can't compose himself without talking like the thug he is or arrogantly as he always feel. The only place he can be interviewed is TVC, a controlled environment but who can interview him there still None.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by CaptainFM1: 12:56am On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
So much interviews of Asiwaju and his campaign managers are all over the internet.

He can't and will never prioritize it now just to feed the minority social media crew.

HE Atiku fell for it and lost out after realizing that 90% of where most of the votes will come from are not even going to hear about the interview so Asiwaju Tinubu must take his time perhaps until the debate to attend to questions if he has the time.

Asiwaju Tinubu should keep his eyes on the ball. All social media want is the entertainment and the cashing out from ads like Nairaland too and does not bring real votes.

Interview and debates for a leading contender like Asiwaju Tinubu are low priority tasks.

Those who won Nigeria's Presidential election never won on account of performance or lack of participation at interviews or debates so Asiwaju may just k.i.v it for the media and social media jesters till after he has won the election and is sworn in.

Check my signature to download for free, read and share with your friends and family "1000+ Practical Business Ideas & Directory of Money Sources". Cheers.

I'm particularly worried about that conditional statement...."If he has the time". Someone that wants to govern over 200million Nigerians should he not have the time?

If we continue to reason with "them" like this, they will continue to feed us their fecal waste. They all need our votes, so let them talk to us.

What they like to do is to stampede the electorates with jingles and campaign noises fee weeks to the election or betterstill start doling out money to people.

If a better Nigeria is what we all want, then let them all start talking to us.
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by FreeStuffsNG: 1:30am On Jul 25, 2022
CaptainFM1:

I'm particularly worried about that conditional statement...."If he has the time". Someone that wants to govern over 200million Nigerians should he not have the time?

If we continue to reason with "them" like this, they will continue to feed us their fecal waste. They all need our votes, so let them talk to us.

What they like to do is to stampede the electorates with jingles and campaign noises fee weeks to the election or betterstill start doling out money to people.

If a better Nigeria is what we all want, then let them all start talking to us.

If he has the time is obviously to give him a benefit of doubt that he proritized the high priority tasks.

The fact is that he can't reach sigificant amount of Nigerians or get votes through these interviews or debate so prioritizing such a low priority task is not absolutely necessary.

His priority is first to get votes and not to create ad traffic for the media looking for buzz or feed the social media insatiable appetite for jest and unbridled idleness some Nigerians made their own new normal.

So I will not recommend to him that he postpones reaching the 90% of Nigerians not on SM , it is those minority of Nigerians seeking ad traffic and entertainment on the social media that should please wait for Asiwaju. Campaign is serious business and has to be done strategically.
If you go campaign in some LGAs you see real voters but if you campaign on social media platform or Tv, most folks watching it or tweeting it may not be in Nigeria or with pvc so prioritizing engagement with them is not a wise move.
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:33am On Jul 25, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Is it compulsory

Is interview now the requirement for being president of Nigeria
Yes it is.. Dont u watch american elections?! Or how is he going to represent the country he choose to rule?! u r just an idiot and a hater. U know he is not capable but u prefer him than to see an igbo man there.

Go check urself ur tribalistic Arrow
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by JoeNL22(m): 1:52am On Jul 25, 2022
00FFT00:
Question on Nigerian minds.
Peter Obi has done so on many occasions. Atiku Abubakar has also spoken to Arise news.
When will Ahmed Tinubu grant the press a full-length interview just as his peers have done?.

Heck, he can use his TVC. When are we going to have him before the camera?

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Benchilwell: 2:46am On Jul 25, 2022
Apc are funny,Obi did interview,u guys were looking for fault in is interview,Atiku did is own,u guys did d same,but now they are calling ur candidate for his own interview,u are saying interview is not compulsory and later u pple will compare him with Joe biden, saying Joe is old and became d president of USA but at list In came out to grant interview and came out for debate,to tell is supporters and non-supporters is intention and wat to do for his country but u say is not compulsory for ur candidate,now stop looking for other candidates fault in their interview,if ur own can't do d same interview,then shut ur mouth
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by kollinz1234(m): 3:00am On Jul 25, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:
Don't put our esteemed BAT and future president on the same level as pitoobi

Everything get levels if you no know

#BAT2023
#VOTE4COMPETENCE
#VOTE4LEADERSHIP
#VOTE4ACCOUNTABILITY
#BAT4ASOROCK

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the man for the job (
Are you just being stupid or simply delusional
It was a problem getting Buhari to speak to the nation in his last 7 years in office. No matter how important it was, we practically begged him to speak to us. (In the case of Endsars, Covid pandemic, growing banditry etc) Each time he finally does, it is like a trophy to the people even though all he had to say was complete Gibberish and now you want us to elect someone who is definitely going to toe same part. What exactly is wrong with the people of this country Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by ogbonti: 5:32am On Jul 25, 2022
segunzik:
Batified fully.
The rest no reach.

BISHOP AGBADOOLA CASAVAANI grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by CaptainFM1: 6:20am On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

If he has the time is obviously to give him a benefit of doubt that he proritized the high priority tasks.

The fact is that he can't reach sigificant amount of Nigerians or get votes through these interviews or debate so prioritizing such a low priority task is not absolutely necessary.

His priority is first to get votes and not to create ad traffic for the media looking for buzz or feed the social media insatiable appetite for jest and unbridled idleness some Nigerians made their own new normal.

So I will not recommend to him that he postpones reaching the 90% of Nigerians not on SM , it is those minority of Nigerians seeking ad traffic and entertainment on the social media that should please wait for Asiwaju. Campaign is serious business and has to be done strategically.
If you go campaign in some LGAs you see real voters but if you campaign on social media platform or Tv, most folks watching it or tweeting it may not be in Nigeria or with pvc so prioritizing engagement with them is not a wise move.

Don't sound like them Politicians. Campaign has not started. All I'm saying is it won't be a bad idea if he grants interviews too. Even the so called campaign, when it starts they will just rush the electorates within that few weeks. That has always been the trademark of the regular Nigerian politicians. Now that the electorates have all the time to screen all of them, they should start talking to them.

Anyway, my own prayer is anyone that does not mean well for the country or that will be worse than what we currently have should die before the election in February. God should get rid of any bad politicians that wants to deceive us again.
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by CaptainFM1: 6:38am On Jul 25, 2022
Parachoko:
I know a lot about Tinubu.

And there is still a lot of time

I wander why you guys that won't vote him are in a hurry

You don't know who will vote him or not. And in any case, anyone interested in voting for any candidate should demand that candidate to speak to him. It's only right and moral that he talks to the people.

When politicians see that people are questioning them and demanding answers, they will be on their toes. But if we continue to allow them this "business as usual" mentality, that's when they will come with #2000 to buy votes.

The electorates have the right to question the candidates. Let's not make Nigeria worse than we did in 2015! Let's not make the same mistake again.
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Parachoko: 6:59am On Jul 25, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Sorry, you are not marketing your candidate.
This is because, he is not marketable
k.
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Parachoko: 7:00am On Jul 25, 2022
CaptainFM1:

Is this how we reason and we want a better Nigeria?

Is not compulsory to hold an interview.

I still stand by my opinion.
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Parachoko: 7:04am On Jul 25, 2022
CaptainFM1:

You don't know who will vote him or not. And in any case, anyone interested in voting for any candidate should demand that candidate to speak to him. It's only right and moral that he talks to the people.

When politicians see that people are questioning them and demanding answers, they will be on their toes. But if we continue to allow them this "business as usual" mentality, that's when they will come with #2000 to buy votes.

The electorates have the right to question the candidates. Let's not make Nigeria worse than we did in 2015! Let's not make the same mistake again.
When is time, he will hold an interview.

I do not know why most of you guys that won't be voting for him think you can dictate to him.

Even if he holds an interview, and perform well, people like the OP won't still vote for him.

He will hold an interview at the right time.

He said he graduated from Chicago State University, but idiots still doubt him.
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Odisweet(f): 7:10am On Jul 25, 2022
Except he's not coming out to talk about agbado again cos I personally feel ashamed for him each time he's singing agbado
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by CaptainFM1: 7:19am On Jul 25, 2022
Parachoko:
When is time, he will hold an interview.

I do not know why most of you guys that won't be voting for him think you can dictate to him.

Even if he holds an interview, and perform well, people like the OP won't still vote for him.

He will hold an interview at the right time.

He said he graduated from Chicago State University, but idiots still doubt him.

The University has come out to say he could request for a new certificate. I don't think anybody is doubting him again. But you know why he wouldn't request for a new certificate?
Yeah...his true age would be revealed.
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Parachoko: 7:49am On Jul 25, 2022
CaptainFM1:

The University has come out to say he could request for a new certificate. I don't think anybody is doubting him again. But you know why he wouldn't request for a new certificate?
Yeah...his true age would be revealed.
Can you show me a source where Chacago State University said Tinubu can come for a new certificate?

Like I said before, only people that hate Tinubu are asking for interview. But the haters can't decide for the Jargaban. We still have about 7 months till the election day, there is still a lot of time.
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Youngqueen(f): 7:51am On Jul 25, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:
Don't put our esteemed BAT and future president on the same level as pitoobi

Everything get levels if you no know

#BAT2023
#VOTE4COMPETENCE
#VOTE4LEADERSHIP
#VOTE4ACCOUNTABILITY
#BAT4ASOROCK

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the man for the job (
you're sick in the head shaaa. Omo jatijati

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by CaptainFM1: 8:24am On Jul 25, 2022
Parachoko:
Can you show me a source where Chacago State University said Tinubu can come for a new certificate?

Like I said before, only people that hate Tinubu are asking for interview. But the haters can't decide for the Jargaban. We still have about 7 months till the election day, there is still a lot of time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffh3NwQrvbw&t=475s

You can also call the school up to find out yourself. It's just under $26 to request for a replacement.

You can read up directly from the school website
https://www.csu.edu/registrar/forms.htm

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by lagosrd: 8:25am On Jul 25, 2022
Babaken:
The train is fast moving back to stone age.

With occupants kidnapped in the bush
��������
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Parachoko: 8:28am On Jul 25, 2022
CaptainFM1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffh3NwQrvbw&t=475s

You can also call the school up to find out yourself. It's just under $26 to request for a replacement.

You can read up directly from the school website
https://www.csu.edu/registrar/forms.htm
Good!

So now you can take your evidence to court!
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by 27Pushing30: 8:31am On Jul 25, 2022
okoroemeka:
if you don't know what you are saying simply don't expose your ignorance in a public forum,if you want to see and listen to the drastic plans Peter obi has to rescue nigeria go to YouTube and search for his presentation speech on pastor peju with Charles soludo and economist Bismark also made speech's,you will see the ideas flowing from this man, incredible.

I have watched several and they’re all history or statistics lessons…. Nothing remotely specific about HOW he will do these things .

There’s another thread of an interview that just hit FP

Kindly read and tell me ONE concrete plan he outlined there on ASUU , Subsidy etc

https://www.nairaland.com/7245433/peter-obi-more-qualified-than

I would term you ignorant but that would be a compliment. You do not even THINK
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by CaptainFM1: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2022
Parachoko:
Good!

So now you can take your evidence to court!

Like I said, it's up to him to request for a new one if truly he lost the originals including his primary and secondary certificates. But for all the lies regarding his age and sworn affidavits to that effect, all certificates are better hidden or shredded in the bin. Since 1999? Haba, what does it take to get a new certificate?

You remember James Ibori right? And how his falsified age was medically impossible for him to have been born a month after his sister?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-17184075.amp
With the academic certificates, the real age will be demystified or worst still information sworn on affidavit would contradicts...which is an even serious offence. Anyway, in Nigeria anything goes.

Do we want to continue like this as a nation or we want to start asking the right questions?
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Parachoko: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2022
CaptainFM1:

Like I said, it's up to him to request for a new one if truly he lost the originals including his primary and secondary certificates. But for all the lies regarding his age and sworn affidavits to that effect, all certificates are better hidden or shredded in the bin. Since 1999? Haba, what does it take to get a new certificate?

You remember James Ibori right? And how his falsified age was medically impossible for him to have been born a month after his sister?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-17184075.amp
With the academic certificates, the real age will be demystified or worst still information sworn on affidavit would contradicts...which is an even serious offence. Anyway, in Nigeria anything goes.

Do we want to continue like this as a nation or we want to start asking the right questions?

Please, take your evidence to court.

Sue him, with all this evidence you will win.

If you're thinking about the cost, forward your evidence to the PDP, they have the money to take the case to court.
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by CaptainFM1: 9:53am On Jul 25, 2022
Parachoko:
Please, take your evidence to court.

Sue him, with all this evidence you will win.

If you're thinking about the cost, forward your evidence to the PDP, they have the money to take the case to court.

Which court? Courts that are politically controlled? The real court is our conscience. Each and everyone of us should search deep within who we want to serve us come 2023. My prayer is such person will not make our lives miserable like what we are currently experiencing in the country.
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Parachoko: 10:01am On Jul 25, 2022
CaptainFM1:

Which court? Courts that are politically controlled? The real court is our conscience. Each and everyone of us should search deep within who we want to serve us come 2023. My prayer is such person will not make our lives miserable like what we are currently experiencing in the country.
If you don't feel confident to take it to court, then you have no case.

Have a good day!
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by CaptainFM1: 10:04am On Jul 25, 2022
Parachoko:
If you don't feel confident to take it to court, then you have no case.

Have a good day!

The only court I believe in is that of the Almighty God. I've left it to him, and I've prayed over it that whoever that will make Nigeria worse than what it currently is should die before the election date. Only God can intervene for this country called Nigeria
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Parachoko: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2022
CaptainFM1:

The only court I believe in is that of the Almighty God. I've left it to him, and I've prayed over it that whoever that will make Nigeria worse than what it currently is should die before the election date. Only God can intervene for this country called Nigeria
Okay! You have the right to your opinion and prayers

Best of luck

I don sit down, look at what all the aspirant did while they were in Government.

In terms of performance, Atiku, Obi and Kwankwaso do not come close to the Jargaban.

Except person fit give me a sane reason why I should not support Tinubu, he will have my vote in 2023.
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by CaptainFM1: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2022
Parachoko:
Okay! You have the right to your opinion and prayers

Best of luck

I don sit down, look at what all the aspirant did while they were in Government.

In terms of performance, Atiku, Obi and Kwankwaso do not come close to the Jargaban.

Except person fit give me a sane reason why I should not support Tinubu, he will have my vote in 2023.

I'm not canvassing for any candidate. My own is, they should talk to the electorates and not stampede voters with money few weeks to election. Nigerian politicians have weaponised poverty to their advantage. That's why you wouldn't hear a robust debate or engagement with the masses. All they do is money politics.
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by lovinagbad: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Doyou2019:

Choices bro
Let me just say 'Thank God' you and your family don't get to decide for Nigerians.

17 million Nigerians voted Buhari back in 2019, and the whole nation is still on her knees for the blunder of a silly few.
In 2023, it will be over 50million-strong Nigerians, at the polls, correcting that nonsense!
So that 50 million you are banging around will vote OBI. I'm my Town nobody know OBI. Nothing like Labour party.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Makinde: No Governor Received ₦‎30 Billion, Akpabio just playing politics / Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest / 8000 Flee From Rann In Borno To Cameroon After Boko Haram Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.