Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 (23058 Views)

00fft00, Is There Any Reason You Do Not Bring Obi Written Address? Br / Will Tinubu Grant The Igbos The Biafra Referendum? / When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview On TV?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by snowball11(m): 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:
Don't put our esteemed BAT and future president on the same level as pitoobi

Everything get levels if you no know

#BAT2023
#VOTE4COMPETENCE
#VOTE4LEADERSHIP
#VOTE4ACCOUNTABILITY
#BAT4ASOROCK

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the man for the job (

Future impossible president! grin

Bishop Agbado aka 30 Bishops Gang! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Akaujaa(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tinubu will do everything possible to rig the 2023 presidential election in his favour. He knows he's incompetent and he also knows that he doesn't have the support of most Nigerians. He's busy perfecting strategies to rig the election but not anymore. He will fail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by anonymous1759(m): 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
Bebem:

Do you think he needs those paparazzis? It's just his turn to rule. Meanwhile he has given you expo that he will feed us with Agbado and ... You know better

What’s the end product of Agbado and cassava?
Garri , bread , starsh, golden Moore , fufu corn flakes are all products of both .
But your likes have twisted everything out of context and you expect him to grant more interviews?
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by anonymous1759(m): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
boladale123:

You are pathetic as your name sounds.
In our clan, we don't allow sentiment to the point of appointing a town crier as a King.
If their claims were true,why would they decided to plant a bad yam in the farming season?
I am over 4scores,I need to see a better Nigeria ,I am sure you also do.

If you’re over 4scores as you claim you wouldn’t call BAT olodo rabata because of hate .
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Themandator:

Oga Abiola daughter works for Arise Tv.. The lady that is with Abati and Rufai on their morning show

Anybody can get anybody team to write paper and he pays them off... Defense is the core

Let him do the interview with his own Tvc

I just saw a video where he said the exchange rate doesn't bother him because he is not an importer

I know after Abiola's business empire collapsed and he died leaving a large family, survival becomes the order of the day. It is very painful. It is very painful. What you said is not enough to appease the spirit of Chief MKO Abiola.

I respect Hafsat a lot. I met her several years ago before her marriage when she visited EU Nigeria Office at Abuja while Nicholas Costello was the Head of Cooperation Department. I respect Hafsat.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Arysexy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You need to check your records very well and ask when and how they attended 'debates'.
I will report you to the mods for being uncouth. I do not enable disrespectful posts from people hiding behind monikers to misbehave.

You should be the one to check your records

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Onyipk: 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
00FFT00:
Question on Nigerian minds.
Peter Obi has done so on many occasions. Atiku Abubakar has also spoken to Arise news.
When will Ahmed Tinubu grant the press a full-length interview just as his peers have done?.

Heck, he can use his TVC. When are we going to have him before the camera?

You are even taking the matter too far. I saw a clip online where BAT could not even remember the name of his party and others had to chorus APC before he remembered.
I pity those rooting for him as I have mentioned repeatedly that the North want to play the same Yar'adua health card on them but will they listen? When they now have a VP with serious questionable character assume the highest office in Nigeria that is when they will lament.

May the Almighty God whom we serve have MERCY on Nigerians and may this same God forbid BAT things for our land in Jesus name amen.

I remain absolutely;
#ObidientandYusful
#Isaiah1:19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
creatorsverse:
The problem here is not about granting him an interview....

This election is about tinubu and Peter obi
Because they both have a record of never loosing an election in which they are the flag bearer.... To me atiku is just wasting his time.

Both peter obi and tinubu have enough political game up their sleeves than atiku. I pray the best man wins

Tinubu is the man that brought 2 bullion van for buhari, imagine how many bullion van he will bring for himself.... Campaign in Nigeria will be Plate o Plomo..

Peter obi is a strategist that knows how to handle the media, he know the power of the media..

For those people claiming fashola achievement in Lagos to be tinubu own, you all need proper psychological evaluation...

Tinubu never did anything significant in Lagos other than collection of taxes and increasing the IGR of Lagos.

Peter obi is a man that takes action for the betterment of the future...but not the present... Tinubu takes action that will be better for you now but can't say about the future...

But be it BAT or OBI whoever wins will determine if there will be an exodus out of the country or exodus into the country

Bullshit! He built 5 General Hospitals, Schools and over 300 roads in 4 years! To mention a few.. Compare with Obi!

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
creatorsverse:
The problem here is not about granting him an interview....

This election is about tinubu and Peter obi
Because they both have a record of never loosing an election in which they are the flag bearer.... To me atiku is just wasting his time.

Both peter obi and tinubu have enough political game up their sleeves than atiku. I pray the best man wins

Tinubu is the man that brought 2 bullion van for buhari, imagine how many bullion van he will bring for himself.... Campaign in Nigeria will be Plate o Plomo..

Peter obi is a strategist that knows how to handle the media, he know the power of the media..

For those people claiming fashola achievement in Lagos to be tinubu own, you all need proper psychological evaluation...

Tinubu never did anything significant in Lagos other than collection of taxes and increasing the IGR of Lagos.

Peter obi is a man that takes action for the betterment of the future...but not the present... Tinubu takes action that will be better for you now but can't say about the future...

But be it BAT or OBI whoever wins will determine if there will be an exodus out of the country or exodus into the country

Bullshit! He built 5 General Hospitals, Schools and over 300 roads in 4 years! To mention a few.. Compare with Obi!
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by shedy03(m): 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
00FFT00:
Peter Obi has done so on many occasions. Atiku Abubakar has also spoken to Arise news.
When will Ahmed Tinubu grant the press a full-length interview just as his peers have done?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Moneyboyz: 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:

#BAT2023
#VOTE4COMPETENCE
#VOTE4LEADERSHIP
#VOTE4ACCOUNTABILITY
#BAT4ASOROCK

To you and your family yes he get levels, to the people of Nigeria he isn't greater, if he wants to be a servant to the people of this country he should come out and tell us his plans, lay down his manifesto and we judge from there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by begge: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
Same way bubu was also avoiding it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by AntonVince: 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
The amount of votes Tinubu will get in the next election will determine the number of people that need mental rehabilitation in this country.

Absolutely!
I couldn't agree more.

Anyone contemplating voting that pee-pooing octogenarian drug-peddling thief and his calamitous APC needs to have their cranium examined, honestly.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Abujason: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
Parachoko:
Is not compulsory to hold an interview.

And I guess you would also say it’s not necessary to interview somebody for a very critical job to assess their suitability for the position. Just for the fact that you like kissing Tinubu’s dry asss should not mean that intelligent Nigerians have to go along with your retardedd way of reasoning.
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by effido666: 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
Let him come for a debate and explain how he will rule over 200 million brilliant men and women
BAT4Presido2023:

#BAT2023
#VOTE4COMPETENCE
#VOTE4LEADERSHIP
#VOTE4ACCOUNTABILITY
#BAT4ASOROCK

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by AntonVince: 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
So much interviews of Asiwaju and his campaign managers are all over the internet.

He can't and will never prioritize it now just to feed the minority social media crew.

HE Atiku fell for it and lost out after realizing that 90% of where most of the votes will come from are not even going to hear about the interview so Asiwaju Tinubu must take his time perhaps until the debate to attend to questions if he has the time.

Asiwaju Tinubu should keep his eyes on the ball. All social media want is the entertainment and the cashing out from ads like Nairaland too and does not bring real votes.

Interview and debates for a leading contender like Asiwaju Tinubu are low priority tasks.

Those who won Nigeria's Presidential election never won on account of performance or lack of participation at interviews or debates so Asiwaju may just k.i.v it for the media and social media jesters till after he has won the election and is sworn in.

Check my signature to download for free, read and share with your friends and family "1000+ Practical Business Ideas & Directory of Money Sources". Cheers.

Olanrewaju, would you be campaigning for a man like Tinubu to manage our resources if he was Igbo?
Answer me by/in the name of Allah.

It's this same ethno-religious politics you played 7 years ago to land us in the current mess we're in now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by SamOchuko: 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
00FFT00:

Did the press approach him for an interview and he refuse to grant them one?
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Image123(m): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
Vistra40:

Buhari never debated in 2015 and 2019 sir. Secondly, he never believed in those things he said. There was restructuring in APC manifesto but did he believe in it?

Sorry, i was referring to the candidates interview they had. But you got my point though. He didn't do as he said and nothing happened. The best debater and promise giver doesn't translate to the best president, not in Nigeria where anything goes.
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Even if it's his biased TVC, when is he granting the interview

Is Arise TV not biased in the coverage of EndSARS riot? They burned Lagos TV stations and TVC to prevent opposing views reportage.

Is AIT (Raymond Dokpesi) not biased?

Granting of interviews is too early when there are many contending issues. Remember also that Tinubu is from the ruling party, whatever he says would be taken as the views or stand of the government of the day. It is better for the opposition to be granting the interview for now until Campaign starts officially.

Note: whatever view I expressed or have been expressing is just my personal views. I don't know the strategy or strategies of those promoting Tinubu's presidency.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Wizmj4real(m): 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
Babaken:
The train is fast moving back to stone age.

U mean dementia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by onuman: 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
00FFT00:

Do you want a man suffering from incontinence to wet the chair of the TV station or his babanriga under one hour of gruelling interview?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by SenatePresdo(m): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:

#BAT2023
#VOTE4COMPETENCE
#VOTE4LEADERSHIP
#VOTE4ACCOUNTABILITY
#BAT4ASOROCK

We want a leader, not somebody that would be giving levels.

If BAT is giving Peter Obi and Atiku levels, who are we common Nigerians?

We want someone with humility, no be who dey give levels.

We Nigerians are solidly behind Peter Obi.
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by SenatePresdo(m): 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
Parachoko:
Is not compulsory to hold an interview.

It's also not compulsory to be president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
BAT Competent ❌
BAT leadership ❌
BAT accountability ❌
Someone you cannot trust with your money is acceptable?
Someone who doesn't believe in quality leadership He removed Ambode?
Someone during his tenure as governor empowers Agbero than graduates?

So, tell me would you want us to go through all these with the same man?

BAT4Presido2023:
#BAT2023
#VOTE4COMPETENCE
#VOTE4LEADERSHIP
#VOTE4ACCOUNTABILITY

Vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu

BAT is the man for the job

BAT4Presido2023:

#BAT2023
#VOTE4COMPETENCE
#VOTE4LEADERSHIP
#VOTE4ACCOUNTABILITY
#BAT4ASOROCK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Image123(m): 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
Megabig:

Yes, he will… he’s sorrounded by the same tram(APC) and he won’t be quick to flush them out. He will like to manage the situation even if he is aware of who the terrorists are. Even if you don’t want to believe that, look at who he happened to pick as a VP, that’s a boko haram sympathizer who clear asked for amnesty of boko haram, nahhh He has a lot to guide and protect. That’s how it works, we need someone totally independent and owes no one anything. I don’t think Tinubu will go after Buhari if he finds out he is a sponsor. He sure has a high dictatorial tendency, it’s obvious brother, he will be a step ahead of Obasanjo. Elections will happen the way he wants it to happen. Lagos is a real experiment at least

Peter Obi already said that he's not going after past corrupt politicians so this point is muted for the three main candidates.
The Tinubu we know from experience will not be tribalistic or paralyzed to act against truants in government or terrorists against the South, nah. He will not be hesitant to change incompetence or be clueless in the face of economic crises. He sees money where everyone else doesn't see money.
As for people that surround Tinubu, the same type of people are in PDP. Obi is currently hijacked by ipob and his campaign has gotten bigger than him and out of his control. He's also likely to decamp to APC or PDP if he wins. So again, realistically, they are all hopeless candidates IMHO. i just see more positives in Tinubu than the others.
All our politicians are selfish and will do anything to stay in power if they know it, that's not really what i was looking at as dictatorial but about blatant disregard for the law. Tinubu picks loopholes from the law/constitution, and his prof. Osinbajo is not innocent.
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Okobola146: 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
Bobo Chicago no fit grant interview for now, him boy still dey groom am, him na Buhari part 2. Daddyyin knows it
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by thinkmoney(m): 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
lovinagbad:
You can't force someone to do something in democracy. That's why I will never vote OBI. His followers are Toxic
Is it Peter Obis supporters u have business with or Peter Obi? Is Peter Obi the same as his supporters?
Don't u know that when u have crowd, u will have different kind of people in the crowd?
Som section of his support are getting over excited and not comporting themselves well online, but will u blame Obi for that? He has come out several times to address this issue.
If u aren't supporting Obi because of this, u should get urself checked up. Because I believe this issue is not like some football club where for example u choose not to support Chelsea because u feel its fans are lousy. This is national issue...its an issue about our mental health, security, national pride and future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by Papichulostunne(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
You want make dem ask am question wey go make am piss for live TV.. Guy still sorry for am.. Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy smiley[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by IMASTEX: 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
anonymous1759:

Good question, also remember Real Madrid went for an old Ancelotti. As long the job does not require running around you can go for experience , competence , intelligence and charisma etc ...
An old Ancelotti sits right there on the battle filed analysing and taking strategic decisions while actively watching to see the improvement. That alone requires effort, mental & physical capacity. To fix a complex & failing state. More is needed than your listed qualities. Of course physical alertness for running around is very important. You can't sit in Abuja and expect magic going on around the country. There is a need for on the ground assessment especially with the type of the so called "federalism" been practiced. Secondly, you will be required to personally sit long hours vetting documents before endorsing it, etc. There is a reason civil servants are compulsory retired at 60 years of age. I will vote BAT of 10 to 15 years ago. Not now with the obvious physical level of activeness. That will mean repeating the same mistake with Buhari. This is my personal view.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by yemi1504: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
00FFT00:

You want to finish his campaign before it even starts? grin cheesy
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by yemi1504: 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
Babaken:
The train is fast moving back to stone age.

grin cheesy
Re: 2023 Election: When Will Tinubu Grant An Interview? - 00FFT00 by ransomed: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
The agbado and cassava president to be will fall yakata if he agrees to a live interview.
His health is not in agreement with his desires but, his goons will continually urge him on till yielding point.
Baba should go home and rest. God has favour him and he doesn't favour himself. I have given my little counsel. He has the liberty to take or reject.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kidnapped FGC Yauri Student Gives Birth In Bandits’ Camp / Bauchi State NBA Pulls Out Of Conference Over El-Rufai's Treatment / Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.