Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Why My Son Still Hawks Orange At Night —mother Of 10-yr-old Hawker Obiano Gave N - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why My Son Still Hawks Orange At Night —mother Of 10-yr-old Hawker Obiano Gave N (360 Views)

Bornu Old Hawker Wows Nigerians With His Impeccable Queen's English: Video / Presidency Hawks Want FG To Seize Bonga Over $9.6bn Judgment Debt / No Serious Vice President Hawks N10,000, PDP Tells Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My Son Still Hawks Orange At Night —mother Of 10-yr-old Hawker Obiano Gave N by Ukpaka: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
Why My Son Still Hawks Orange at Night —Mother of 10-Yr-Old Hawker Obiano Gave N500k
https://247ureports.com/2022/07/why-my-son-still-hawks-orange-at-night-mother-of-10-yr-old-hawker-obiano-gave-n500k/
-
When accosted and interviewed on why he still hawks, Somtoo revealed that his mother had the answer to the question, which made this reporter trace her to their apartment in Okpuno village, Awka, on a date scheduled via telephone interaction.

Somtoo’s mother, Mrs. Osege, when interviewed, attested of Chief Obiano’s magnanimous supports and pledges to the family when they visited him at the Onitsha Governor’s Lodge.

She however, alleged that the media crew that accompanied her to the Governor took charge of the five hundred thousand naira (500,000) cash support Chief Obiano gave her right there, and started giving her the money bit by bit after some days.

She said: “After some days, I went to their office and told them that I had stopped selling orange and was in need of some money to buy food for my children; and they gave me N30,000, which I used to go to market that day and buy foodstuffs.

Mrs. Osege said it was like that she continued receiving the money in parts, to the extent that she could not achieve any reasonable thing with it. She also alleged that the money was not completely given to her, as some parts of the money remain unaccounted for, till date.
Re: Why My Son Still Hawks Orange At Night —mother Of 10-yr-old Hawker Obiano Gave N by slimjohn2k5: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
Politics
Re: Why My Son Still Hawks Orange At Night —mother Of 10-yr-old Hawker Obiano Gave N by Nellybest2022(f): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
It's well
Re: Why My Son Still Hawks Orange At Night —mother Of 10-yr-old Hawker Obiano Gave N by Benki003(m): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
Lol en don use am shine grin
Re: Why My Son Still Hawks Orange At Night —mother Of 10-yr-old Hawker Obiano Gave N by richiemcgold: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
the so-called media crew should be investigated ASAP. I want to believe the governor was unaware.

(1) (Reply)

Why Has Nairaland Reduce Itself / Barrister Hassan Finally Regains Freedom, Says Fed. Govt. Not Responsible For It / Our Music Industry Alone Can Literally Save Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.