Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi (23647 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo: If Obi Loses, A Christian Southerner May Never Be President Again / 2023: If Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer - Amaechi / Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by rippa(m): 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
DeOTR:

Google is your friend.
grin grin
Now i know English is hard
Enjoy
Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by rickyrex(m): 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
adioolayi:
Someone go just sit for one corner dey yarn dust..

Are you saying God created Anambra people to suffer during his reign as Governor, because to the best of my knowledge, his performance didn't take Anamabra to Eldorado...they still depended on Security votes and federal allocation to survive back then.

grin grin grin
hope you are not implying that people are not suffering in lagos or never suffered during tinubu tenure
Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by adioolayi(m): 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
rickyrex:
hope you are not implying that people are not suffering in lagos or never suffered during tinubu tenure

Of course not..
Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by Invictus2214: 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
out of all this three potential candidate, non of them is ease of one corruption charges or the other, obi is not God ordained candidate, but one thing have notice in Nigeria is that if obi don't have up to at least 65% of vote in northern Nigeria no way for him, another thing is that northern will never vote for obi in replacing of their own blood.
Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This is very sad embarassed.

Coming from an elderly man is particularly unfortunate.
Is this not the same elderly man who begged President Buhari to release the ipob terrorist group leader to him? Little wonder he almost misled PMB and deny justice for the murdered and abused victims of ipob terrorist group leader's vicious violent rhethorics and incitement of the coordinated arson in Lagos. Now this same man begging the President then is using foul words on Nigeria and Nigerians just because his group has minority votes while majority of Nigerians want to elect the best pair of Asiwaju Tinubu-Senator Shettima . smh.

This is the politics of hate, threats and bigotry used by HE Obi promoters. They will lose again like they lost in 2015 &2019 when they were all over the place preaching hate and bigotry against President Bubari.

Nigerians will elect Asiwaju Tinubu because he is the best among all the aspirants.

I will take us back to use the public records of service to campaign.

Read Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s economic track records https://www.nairaland.com/7222062/tinubunomics-dissecting-tinubus-economic-track and know why Asiwaju Tinubu is the most brilliant and most competent among all the Presidential candidates.

That the naysayers, bigots, terrorists, obi supporters are using hate, threats, insults and bigotry instead of campaigning based on record of performance of HE Obi is simply because they know they do not have the number and have already lost the election.

Ignore them and vote for the best man for the job.Vote Asiwaju Tinubu.

Check my signature to download for free, read and share with your friends and family "1000+ Practical Business Ideas & Directory of Money Sources". Cheers.

If UN, United Nations can instruct Buhari to release Nnamdi Kanu with charges against the Federal Government, what do you know you are to say against Mbazuruike Amaechi

The problem we have right now in Nigeria is that since the emergence of APC, many Nigerians were turned to lunatics who can't think normal like civilised beings....

Inshort, APC , didn't only take the country backward economy wise but also mentally wise......

Imagine a sane man saying that TINUBU and a Boko Haram leader are best match for a Secular state .........spits on your condemned Brian bro....
Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by Tywo2018: 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
A muludun (Entertainer) undecided grin
iampeterben:
Dede nor worry he won't lose, we are winning. Peter will lead Nigeria come 2023.
Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by searchlight: 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This is very sad embarassed.

Coming from an elderly man is particularly unfortunate.
Is this not the same elderly man who begged President Buhari to release the ipob terrorist group leader to him? Little wonder he almost misled PMB and deny justice for the murdered and abused victims of ipob terrorist group leader's vicious violent rhethorics and incitement of the coordinated arson in Lagos. Now this same man begging the President then is using foul words on Nigeria and Nigerians just because his group has minority votes while majority of Nigerians want to elect the best pair of Asiwaju Tinubu-Senator Shettima . smh.

This is the politics of hate, threats and bigotry used by HE Obi promoters. They will lose again like they lost in 2015 &2019 when they were all over the place preaching hate and bigotry against President Bubari.

Nigerians will elect Asiwaju Tinubu because he is the best among all the aspirants.

I will take us back to use the public records of service to campaign.

Read Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s economic track records https://www.nairaland.com/7222062/tinubunomics-dissecting-tinubus-economic-track and know why Asiwaju Tinubu is the most brilliant and most competent among all the Presidential candidates.

That the naysayers, bigots, terrorists, obi supporters are using hate, threats, insults and bigotry instead of campaigning based on record of performance of HE Obi is simply because they know they do not have the number and have already lost the election.

Ignore them and vote for the best man for the job.Vote Asiwaju Tinubu.

Check my signature to download for free, read and share with your friends and family "1000+ Practical Business Ideas & Directory of Money Sources". Cheers.

Who do you think lost in 2015 and 2019?we that saw the calamity and rejected it even before it was instituted or you the ZOMBIES that voted a national tragedy as president? So you are proud of Buhari and his administration since 2015? You see the kind of animals we live in the same country with? This is the reason we want a separate country. We can't live with people who celebrates failure. Igbos are created to be the superior race in Africa but the other animals in the ZOO have been dragging us back since God knows how long.
Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by searchlight: 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
JAMO84:
Thrash

The same Peter Obi that was an average governor in Anambra.

Like Anambra people were all Happy under him
what do you call average? Obi has been the best governor of Anambra state since the return of democracy, he's a silent achiever. He doesn't show his achievement on social media, you need to see where he picked Anambra state and where he left it. Forget the propaganda if obi manages the resources of Nigeria we will be better of. The oy side I can't bit my chest and say that obi will do well is in security because obi becoming president will even make the Boko boys more irritated
Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by wonderr(m): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
I really wish to vote for obi but I need someone to be able to convince me on what made obi exceptional, what are his achievements, what did he do that other past governors did not do, what is special about him, what impact does his 8years in office made in the life of anambra people I need cogent points, I really want to know how he transformed anambra compared to how tinubu transformed Lagos

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by ebenholer2(m): 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
I disagree with Amechi on this. Nigeria is suffering presently not just because of weak president but also because of weak governors, ministers, commissioners, senators, house of reps and others. Obi is an economist while buhari is a moralist. We only only need leaders who can manage people not the one who can manage money. If you can manage money but surrounded by people who are poor managers u end as being a failure.
Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by quickly: 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
[quote author=Fira09 post=115045894]2023: If Obi loses, then God created Nigeria to suffer – Mbazulike Amaechi

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/24/2023-if-obi-loses-then-god-created-nigeria-to-suffer-mbazulike-amaec

You don’t need any oracle to tell yo that Naija was made to suffer.

The cause of the suffering is the people of the country both leaders and followers.

Until jealousy envy showing off etc leave that land

YSC- your suffering continues
Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by Lama70(m): 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nigeria as a country needs to give the Igbos a chance to be president too. They should be allowed in the spirit of oneness we have been made to believe.

However, I just hope and pray that we don't have the same thing we experienced from 2015 till date.
Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by Teenaira: 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
Fira09:
2023: If Obi loses, then God created Nigeria to suffer – Mbazulike Amaechi

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/24/2023-if-obi-loses-then-god-created-nigeria-to-suffer-mbazulike-amaechi/

Must you people force others to vote for your candidate ?
Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by Indispensable85(m): 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
Oga sharap! This is politics,it has nothing to do with God. If you don't play smart you'll lose. Simple!
Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by daygee12: 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
kenedy175:

Okay.

I wonder what you'll say about someone that said it is his turn or someone that has been contesting elections since 1993
Tinubu was only referring to party unfaithfulness after helping most of them in their political quest. The word 'it's my turn' means its his turn to become the Presidential candidate under APC. Please get the info well. He was only addressing party members not the entire country

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by HeroicMeastro: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
Fira09:
2023: If Obi loses, then God created Nigeria to suffer – Mbazulike Amaechi

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/24/2023-if-obi-loses-then-god-created-nigeria-to-suffer-mbazulike-amaechi/
I agree with this elder statesman... He seem quite convincing... these are words that would make me vote for Obi..
But I disgust the approach of CAN, Christians and some Igbos... their rants is making us in the north to feel they have a hidden agenda.
Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by lawboy1: 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Abdul05:
So obi is a saint while others are thieves ba? grin

look at this nonentity.. grin

then ,

why is the people of anambra state still live in abject poverty?

He obi should have changed the Fortune of anambra state while in office as tinubu did in Lagos . grin

Tell me one state in Nigeria that is more fortune and richer than Anambra... A misguided fool calling an elderly man nonentity

Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by kenedy175(m): 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
daygee12:

Tinubu was only referring to party unfaithfulness after helping most of them in their political quest. The word 'it's my turn' means its his turn to become the Presidential candidate under APC. Please get the info well. He was only addressing party members not the entire country

Why do you guys always come to his defense when what he said is clearly different from what you guys are explaining or trying to make us believe. Okay, what did he mean when he said he'll be drafting 50 million youths into thr army?? Even the population of the whole military force in the world is not upto 50 million
Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by Orch1981: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
Abdul05:
So obi is a saint while others are thieves ba? grin

look at this nonentity.. grin

then ,

why is the people of anambra state still live in abject poverty?

He obi should have changed the Fortune of anambra state while in office as tinubu did in Lagos . grin

Do you know what is abject poverty and do you know anambra state at all
Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by DaddyFabooluz(m): 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Coldie:

Continue to support bad government na, tomorrow Nigeria will be on fire and ur saviour will be in a London hospital, then when he can’t achieve anything he will start saying it’s because of what pdp did 10years ago

You are just one of the foolish people on this site. I pity your generations with this stupid mentally you have.
Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by Coldie(m): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

You are just one of the foolish people on this site. I pity your generations with this stupid mentally you have.
Nigeria will happen to u sooner or later
Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by Memeni(m): 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
He who has ears let him hear
Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by MrCuteking(m): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
I wish those we vote for can be printed on our foreheads till their tenure ends so that if Tinubu or Atiku wins, and the so-called supporter begs people for money or cries out loud about the sufferings in this country, we can reject and punish the 1diot.

This country is a mess and we know the cause of it yet some people will go all out to still vote for thieves. Men nawa o
Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by realestate99: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Are you done talking ? See how he is demonstrating publicly that he is a bunkum. A head hunter, human flesh eater, your cursed tribe that uses human blood for pomade, in their stupid belief it will give them money. This is someone that you don't need to speak for people to know your tribe, they will smell your arm pit from ten miles away. Cmon Gerrraahia mehn
All you wrote there describe your people perfectly, a group of sub humans roaming the Eastern jungles, a group that is swelling in numbers in both local and international jails on per second basis, a group without honour when money is involved.....a big stain on the black race, get out!!! Flat headed miscreant.
Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by realestate99: 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ifyhandsom:
you that have your father there are you not a begger ?
As usual, an Ipobic miscreant that can't put sensible words together, seems it is easier to sight a unicorn than see an ipobian with a working brain.
Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by kmaster007: 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
So Obi is Saint and now wanted to bcom president of the zoo
Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by kizyalex10(m): 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
realestate99:

Another flat headed dragon letting his emotions get the better of him, your prayer to get Biafra is still hanging what makes you think your curse will work on him. So you now care about Nigeria now? Hmmmmn wonderful!!! Nigeria is no longer a zoo?

I keep telling people that Biafra is a tool by "these" people to manipulate the country to do their biddings but unfortunately seems the whole country is aware of their childish tricks.
you are an slowpoke who feels all igbos re after biafra.let me tell you igbos have a lot to lose if Nigeria is divided,how many yorubas or Hausa have a single landed property in igbo land,but I’m sure u know that no state in Nigeria that you won’t see properties owned by igbos so what makes u think separation will favour them,you are playing tribal politics,have u seen any prominent Igbo politician support Peter obi?do you think if it’s nt Peter obi that came out,igbos will support him d way they re doing now to Peter obi?let orji uzo Kalu or rochas should come out let’s see if they will get 20k votes in igbo land,don’t let tribe and religion blind the sense of ur reasoning,if u think Nigeria is better under buhari or Tinubu will manage Nigeria better than Peter obi then may God rule over you the way you want tinubu rule over Nigeria.say a big amen,I swear devil lives in Nigeria,Peter obi,a man with clean records which is verifiable,young agile,a lot of academic backgrounds which all re verifiable,when ever he says something he will ask you to go and verify,can you say that about Tinubu?you are backing him cos he is yoruba and yet no one will sell you cheap goods cos of ur tribe or insecurity to stop hunting u cos u re yoruba,soon your choice will consume you
Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by Eddygourdo(m): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
realestate99:

All you wrote there describe your people perfectly, a group of sub humans roaming the Eastern jungles, a group that is swelling in numbers in both local and international jails on per second basis, a group without honour when money is involved.....a big stain on the black race, get out!!! Flat headed miscreant.
Before the day is over, news of your brother's latest harvest will be on the front page. una no dey use eye see person head for him neck. na to cut am chop be the koko. Dirty smelly thing. i can even smell your arm pit from here. Oponu oshi. Asiwin.
Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by ogatboy(m): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
Almaigaa:

No be when we continue to patronise una fake Products from China? We will boycott everything una Import and focus on products Northern Business men import. For North, we no longer patronise Igbo business. Una People dey suffer now for North.

They come to their business place and sleep all through the day. We no dey patronise them again. Abi you think say na only Igbo people dey do business? grin grin grin

Northern men no dey import anything. By the way, na their boys dey shop. Oga dey ball. Igbo get grace joor
Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by realestate99: 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Before the day is over, news of your brother's latest harvest will be on the front page. una no dey use eye see person head for him neck. na to cut am chop be the koko. Dirty smelly thing. i can even smell your arm pit from here. Oponu oshi. Asiwin.
Lol!!! Is there a crime alien to your people? Your people are embodiment of crime, if not for humanity, your stock should be rounded up and secluded from sane humans. Who on Earth would ever go low to practice, cannibalism, baby factory, drugs peddling, selling of fake drugs, armed robbery, rituals etc...when a group worships money, their innate humanity is already gone.
Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by mixta140: 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
Eddygourdo:
how has what happens in the east become a Nigerian Problem. How does it affect you. It was not long ago that some people were protesting all over the streets of south west, behind the man called Sunday with his fake charms. can you point me to a post where you asked them to go inside ? You no dey shame ?
No vex ...
Now you guys are Nigerians ... If you don't win biafrans... Okay
Re: 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi by Eddygourdo(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
mixta140:

No vex ...
Now you guys are Nigerians ... If you don't win biafrans... Okay
Yes Sir. What is wrong with that. It wasnt long ago that you were screaming Oduduwa Republic with mr sunday, the fake juju man. Anyway When you lose next year, you can start again as well, while we start our Biafra.

You are a shameless tribe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: Headless Mob Is Masturbating Over Nothing - Tinubu Lawyer Ogala / INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials / My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.