Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu (48574 Views)

‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp / Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit / Throwback: Festus Keyamo Fires Fresh Criminal Charges Against CCT Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by Gandollar(f): 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
fredoooooo:
Atiku ti ku grin
E pain am.

All your fellow zombies take cofa grin
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by Gandollar(f): 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
doneback04:
You are Exactly correct, tinubu brain has been washed out. After watching several of his interview with news men.
I agree with this accusations against him. You ask him something concerning a particular infrastructure, he is answering something different entirely.
He intends to rule by proxy.

Take his son Seyi to Abuja and make him head of cabal.
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by Gandollar(f): 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
a4cube:
Let put two of them in a boxing or wrestling ring and see who comes out unscathed.
You forget say Atiku na awusa. Those guys are physically strong. He will finish the Druggie in 2mins.
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by kelly72: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
JASONjnr:
Truly Tinubu is aged and senile..... Apparently, his senses have been failing him lately....

Atiku said you begged him to take you as his vice and he rejected you, sighted your religion.... You are trying to prove him wrong when you're literally practicing what he's accusing you of...

Same way you begged Buhari 5o make you his vice and he rejected you and asked you to chose anybody you want....

Tinubu seems to be forgetting things very easily...

Even if he remembers that request, he would still lie and deny ever demanding to be VP. What can bat not do to see in the daytime?
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by Manson1(m): 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
ottunla2020:

How much?

The architectural design or building construction?
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by olas24u(f): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
lexy2014:

Pls where is the proposed independent power project that was proposed to Eron ?

Where is Enron today?

Today a laws as been passed in the National assembly that enables states to generate electricity.sonuounare asking a stupid question ,when you know what happened .
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by olas24u(f): 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
Gandollar:
He no longer brought Enron to Nigeria?

Atiku is a enemy of Nigerian people ,atiku is the reason why newspapers are very expensive for the ordinary man to read newspapers.He sold the paper companies that produce paper .
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by newnigerdelta1: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
Totilopussylick:
In any case, if Bola Tinubu can forget the name of his own political party, why will he not also forget what transpired in 2007 and 2015? We do sympathise with him.

The man who wants to be the next president of federal republic of Nigeria can't even remember the full meaning of his own party cheesy tongue cheesy.

All of APC urchins deserves to be stoned to death tongue.

See your profile name,(pussylick) guy you be useless he- goat...see people way call their self obident.....your profile name,show say your head nor correct,obi in vain people....
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by olas24u(f): 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
iSense247:
https://www.nairaland.com/7244987/mikano-denies-link-atiku-abubakar

Atiku as been contesting since 1992 ,so he his playing to the gallery ,this man is a member of PDM and he supported Muslim Muslim ticket before ,a very corrupt man that claim he his a Muslim.Go to Arab countries and see real Muslims thay practice what they preach
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by newnigerdelta1: 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
Zonefree:
In a sane environment, Tinubu should be in old people's home receiving care and treatment.

Your head nor correct,may be your papa nor give home training...one day you go old,also...
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by olas24u(f): 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
Gandollar:
He no longer brought Enron to Nigeria?

Mikano generator director will not allows us to live our lives with electricity.
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by Gandollar(f): 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
olas24u:

Mikano generator director will not allows us to live our lives with electricity.
Like someone asked you, where's the IPP and where's Enron?
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by MUAnaZephyr: 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/your-memory-may-be-failing-atiku-fires-fresh-shot-at-tinubu
whoever is beating this Vawulence drum between this two men should continue... I'm liking their dance step
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by olas24u(f): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Gandollar:
Like someone asked you, where's the IPP and where's Enron?
It is a stupid question because the laws have been passed for states to generate electricity.The singular act in 1999 made the laws to change in 2022.Atiku stole 16billiion dollars meant for electricity .I have made 4points on my own candidate,you are yet to make one .
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by jamace(m): 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
*IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO DEFEND THIS MAN CALLED TINUBU*

1. YOU HAVE TO DEFEND HIS NAME

2. YOU HAVE TO DEFEND HIS AGE

3. YOU HAVE TO DEFEND HIS NATIONALITY

4. YOU HAVE TO DEFEND HIS STATE OF ORIGIN

5. You have to Defend his Health Status

6. You have to Defend his shaking hands

7. You have to Defend his source of wealth

8. You have to Defend his drug Lord case

9. You have to Defend his MUSLIM/MUSLIM ticket

10. And now, you have to Defend His Bishops.

,,,Bros, abeg, I no fit! The thing too much.

*Copied*
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by Gandollar(f): 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
olas24u:

It is a stupid question because the laws have been passed for states to generate electricity.The singular act in 1999 made the laws to change in 2022.Atiku stole 16billiion dollars meant for electricity .I have made 4points on my own candidate,you are yet to make one .
Which point? Are you trying to sell the old sepulchre to me? Of course you know I will never buy despite your disjointed half truths.

I am OBIdient and only came here to watch you defend a presidential candidate that's brain dead.
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by Shascky33: 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
grandstar:
Atiku Abubakar should watch his utterances, lest they bounce back on him. If he had kept shut, this problem wouldn't have arisen.
natim diem go cap about Waziri wey we never here b4.
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by Holaomoakin(m): 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by olas24u(f): 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
Gandollar:
Which point? Are you trying to sell the old sepulchre to me? Of course you know I will never buy despite your disjointed half truths.

I am OBIdient and only came here to watch you defend a presidential candidate that's brain dead.
You have just shot yourself ,labour party is working with pdP.obident ko obident ni,rogue Pandora ,we discuss evidence ,real , physical things tinubu has done.Show us what he did in Anambra state .Pandora paper is a world leak and not local news.
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by Gandollar(f): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
olas24u:

You have just shot yourself ,labour party is working with pdP.obident ko obident ni,rogue Pandora ,we discuss evidence ,real , physical things tinubu has done.Show us what he did in Anambra state .Pandora paper is a world leak and not local news.
Hian.

You are just a typical Yoruba woman. grin
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by olas24u(f): 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
Gandollar:
Hian.

You are just a typical Yoruba woman. grin

Google atiku on FBi pages to see his crimes ,120,000 crimes alleged.Bloody criminal.
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by Gozac: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
Zonefree:
In a sane environment, Tinubu should be in old people's home receiving care and treatment.
Don't mind the Yorubas that want to force Tinubu on the rest of Nigerians after they succeeded in the primaries by stepping down for an old man with failing health and memory.
When I saw vibrant young Yoruba men stepped down for Tinubu I saw tribal interest superseding national interest.
I wish them the best since they said it's their turn after being president for 8years and VP for 8 years with NE,NC and SE yet to produce president of Nigeria. I reiterate it once more if it was a Tinubu of 10 years ago, I will campaign for him but Tinubu of today is a big NO for me
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by masui(m): 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ice Cube said.

Keep it cumming
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by Hangulsaram: 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
My own be say atleast they can allow the incoming President P.O to be and face each other small. Please presidential debate should be mandatory, any candidate that refuse to participate should be disqualify. We need brain check for all the aspirants.
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by froshdhayveed(m): 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
Watin this two Dey quarrel for.... We no kukuma Dey vote dem make dem go rest...
OBEDIENT all d way
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by seunayantokun(m): 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
Pit calling kettle black.
Both of them are rejected, we don't need the two old thieves.
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by sangresan(m): 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/your-memory-may-be-failing-atiku-fires-fresh-shot-at-tinubu

To see how stupid Atiku and Paul Ibe are, they mischievously ignored that aspect of Atiku desiring to be Abiola's running mate on a muslim-muslim ticket in 1993.
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by Gozac: 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
sotall:
cool

Tinubu na serious bad market. Like Buhari, defending Tinubu is a laborious job that no one can succeed at.

You see that Tinubu and his camp are pathological liars.

In 2007, you wanted a muslim muslim ticket, Atiku rejected you.

In 2015, Buhari a religious and ethnic bigot rose above his bigotry and rejected you because he wouldn't do a muslim muslim ticket.

In 2023, your life-long desire of doing a muslim muslim government came to the fore and you didn't waste time to show it.

Muslims and Christians who knows how important a religious balance is at the federal level will make sure Tinubu reaps defeat from this seed of religious discord he is trying to sow.

Tinubu's religious agenda will never be actualized.
I talk am during the primarie say this Tinubu candidature na hard sell, the governors stampeded PMB into not having a say on who succeeds him. PMB just let them be and the highest bidder had the day after the Yorubas threatened fire and brimstone to APC. This is where we are today, oya make una dry market Tinubu.
APC is struggling to get a USP to use in marketing Tinubu while the opposition have many things to use in demarketing him . Osibanjo or Amaechi would have been better
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by holywind(m): 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Atinku just dey use Drugnibu dey catch cruise.
funny thing is that Tinubu urchins won't attack him, they'll simply pour their frustration on Obi forgetting that if Obi could not have it let it be Atiku.

Hahahaha
hahahahaha
hihihihihi
they are patiently waiting for Obi to utter a word, and you will see them descend like vultures
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by abbey621(m): 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
Soso990240:
u are d one deceiving urself obviously. Buhari have never contested with a Muslim-Muslim ticket.. do u know how many elections he contested? How many did he use a Muslim as VP? Keep defending ur pay master Tinubu, he is obviously telling lies. Buhari needed an alliance with some people from the south, not Muslims.. he said it, it's against his principles, but una wan still de argue blindly.. OGA, Buhari and Atiku will never run Muslim-Muslim ticket, Tinubu has always been desperate that he can't mind all Muslim ticket. Ok, wih Atiku and Tinubu choice of VP, who is obviously telling lies?

I'm not arguing about that, I'm talking about the coalition that forged APC. If you believed Buhari would have refused a Muslim VP when he knew he had no chance under his old party then you're simply delusional. Tinubu had nothing to lose, he could have just maintained ACN or whatever they were called, it was Buhari's party that had much more to gain and in essence Buhari himself. Can you recall what Buhari did after the 2011 elections? HE WEPT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign / Kwankwaso Threatens To Leave PDP / PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.