Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu (48558 Views)

‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp / Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit / Throwback: Festus Keyamo Fires Fresh Criminal Charges Against CCT Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by Soso990240(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2022
abbey621:

I'm not arguing about that, I'm talking about the coalition that forged APC. If you believed Buhari would have refused a Muslim VP when he knew he had no chance under his old party then you're simply delusional. Tinubu had nothing to lose, he could have just maintained ACN or whatever they were called, it was Buhari's party that had much more to gain and in essence Buhari himself. Can you recall what Buhari did after the 2011 elections? HE WEPT!
Mr, Buhari had more voters than Tinubu. he just needed that southern alliance to win. How can u say that Buhari would have chosen Tinubu as VP? Buhari said Muslim-Muslim ticket is against his policy, that's why he had been choosing Christians as VP. Atiku have never choose a Muslim VP before.. Tinubu is the only one that has chosen a Muslim VP. why would u believe What Tinubu said on this? U people should stop all these lies and propaganda
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by seunjungle1(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2022
Baba Atiku kariaani walahi.
Baba Atiku is a serial liar
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by Mina79(f): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2022
Tinubu talks anyhow now, without knowing exactly what he's saying.
Cognitive decline!
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by BluntCrazeMan: 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Nothing gives me more satisfaction than watching two Opposition eat themselves raw while the ruling power cruise to victory

Atiku and Obi Supporters should continue

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Nothing gives me more satisfaction than watching Two Desperate Politicians eat themselves raw while the humble Politician quuetly cruises to victory

Atiku and Tinubu should continue washing themselves so dirty..
We are eating popcorn and watching them..
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by Moh247: 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Nothing gives me more satisfaction than watching Two Desperate Politicians eat themselves raw while the humble Politician quuetly cruises to victory

Atiku and Tinubu should continue washing themselves so dirty..
We are eating popcorn and watching them..

Big men fighting, Obi should sit and learn Politics
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by BluntCrazeMan: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
Moh247:

Big men fighting, Obi should sit and learn Politics
You same words..
And you shifted the goal-post.
And you expect me to take you serious??
Fvck-off
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by Alajiki(m): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:

You better go and eat your agbado casava

I can see you are very hungry tongue

Swear that you have not tasted Agbado or Casava today.

Hypocrite grin
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by abbey621(m): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Soso990240:
Mr, Buhari had more voters than Buhari, he just needed that southern alliance to win. How can u say that Buhari would have chosen Tinubu as VP? Buhari said Muslim-Muslim ticket is against his policy, that's why he had been choosing Christians as VP. Atiku have never choose a Muslim VP before.. Tinubu is the only one that has chosen a Muslim VP. why would u believe What Tinubu said on this? U people should stop all these lies and propaganda

You no dey comprehend, you just dey read! If you believe that Buhari would throw away his chance at being president because of a Muslim VP then you're exactly the type of voter the politicians adore grin grin grin grin. Again read slowly, I'm not talking about anything else but the merger that brought about APC, Buhari had no say in who would be his VP, in fact it was Tinubu that chose the VP, so for you to say he would reject a Muslim VP is comical grin grin grin grin

Enough of this argument, politicians will choose and do what's best for them, in the past a Christian VP worked and now Tinubu believes a Muslim Muslim ticket gives him the best chance, his candidacy his choice, deal with it!
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by Soso990240(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
abbey621:

You no dey comprehend, you just dey read! If you believe that Buhari would throw away his chance at being president because of a Muslim VP then you're exactly the type of voter the politicians adore grin grin grin grin. Again read slowly, I'm not talking about anything else but the merger that brought about APC, Buhari had no say in who would be his VP, in fact it was Tinubu that chose the VP, so for you to say he would reject a Muslim VP is comical grin grin grin grin

Enough of this argument, politicians will choose and do what's best for them, in the past a Christian VP worked and now Tinubu believes a Muslim Muslim ticket gives him the best chance, his candidacy his choice, deal with it!
And i am telling you that Buhari had more followers than Tinubu. Who told u Buhari had no choice? Or is it Tinubu that had no Choice? Tinubu already tried with Atiku and failed. He was desperate to taste the presidency, same was Buhari, that's what brought about the merger. What are u saying? Buhari had more followers and voters than Tinubu. Stop with these lies and deceit. Buhari never chose Muslim as his VP since he started contesting, he said it's against his principles.. Tinubu even cried when Saraki and co fought that. He was asked to nominate a Christian VP, that was why he presented Osibanjo. Stop deceiving urself
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by abbey621(m): 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
Soso990240:
And i am telling you that Buhari had more followers than Tinubu. Who told u Buhari had no choice? Or is it Tinubu that had no Choice? Tinubu already tried with Atiku and failed. He was desperate to taste the presidency, same was Buhari, that's what brought about the merger. What are u saying? Buhari had more followers and voters than Tinubu. Stop with these lies and deceit. Buhari never chose Muslim as his VP since he started contesting, he said it's against his principles.. Tinubu even cried when Saraki and co fought that. He was asked to nominate a Christian VP, that was why he presented Osibanjo. Stop deceiving urself

You're a comedian, you honestly believe Buhari would have won without Tinubu's camp? Better wake up and face reality. Buhari was a very desperate man and he formed alliance with people who could deliver him votes from the South. This is the bottom line, if you don't agree feel free to continue arguing with yourself.....PEACE!
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by Soso990240(m): 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
abbey621:

You're a comedian, you honestly believe Buhari would have won without Tinubu's camp? Better wake up and face reality. Buhari was a very desperate man and he formed alliance with people who could deliver him votes from the South. This is the bottom line, if you don't agree feel free to continue arguing with yourself.....PEACE!
who said d North alone can win presidency? Keep confusing and deceiving ur self. You must be dumb to think that Tinubu had more voters and followers than Buhari. Go and check from 2003 election till Buhari had a merger with ACN and ANPP, Buhari has always been the runner-up. Where ur Tinubu ACN and his followers dey? How can u say that in a partnership that the person with bigger amount of shares was at the Mercy of the person with smaller amount of shares? Use common sense think am nah..Haba.. don't argue blindly
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by abbey621(m): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
Soso990240:
who said d North alone can win presidency? Keep confusing and deceiving ur self. You must be dumb to think that Tinubu had more voters and followers than Buhari. Go and check from 2003 election till Buhari had a merger with ACN and ANPP, Buhari has always been the runner-up. Where ur Tinubu ACN and his followers dey? How can u say that in a partnership that the person with bigger amount of shares was at the Mercy of the person with smaller amount of shares? Use common sense think am nah..Haba.. don't argue blindly

Go and try to buy a house but you're short of a few millions, are you not at the mercy of anyone or place that can loan you the money? I didn't earn a Ph.D to be lectured by an empty skull that does not know the art of negotiations or the dynamics of politifcal alliance. Buhari's problem was never his followers in the North, his major flaw was abysmal support from the South. Tinubu solved this problem for him, if you can take the time and analyze the election result from 2003 to 2015, you would not argue against this........Furthermore, are you an eediot? When did I say Tinubu had more followers than Buhari? Again don't just read but comprehend!
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by Soso990240(m): 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
abbey621:

Go and try to buy a house but you're short of a few millions, are you not at the mercy of anyone or place that can loan you the money? I didn't earn a Ph.D to be lectured by an empty skull that does not know the art of negotiations or the dynamics of politifcal alliance. Buhari's problem was never his followers in the North, his major flaw was abysmal support from the South. Tinubu solved this problem for him, if you can take the time and analyze the election result from 2003 to 2015, you would not argue against this........Furthermore, are you an eediot? When did I say Tinubu had more followers than Buhari? Again don't just read but comprehend!
Nairaland Ph.D holder cheesy shut up u dumb skull. Tinubu was more desperate than both Atiku and Buhari. He never stepped forward for Presidency because it was the turn of the North, and Northerners believed in that so much, and ACN had no structure or voters in the North. Buhari and Tinubu were 2 people looking for same thing, but it was the turn of Buhari (North). Tinubu accepted to form the alliance because it will benefit him too. He wanted to become the VP, thereby making it easy for him to takeover from Buhari when power shift to the South. Stop deceiving urself that Tinubu did Buhari a favour. They both formed an alliance to benefit the both parties. With the bolded, u already exposed ur iQ level...and i can swear with my life that u've not obtained MSc, but here u are claiming what u are not, same way ur master Tinubu behaves.
When there is a merger/partnership,every party is entitled to opinions.. but the highest shareholder has an edge over the other smaller parties... Get that into that empty skull Mr Ph.D cheesy
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by abbey621(m): 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Soso990240:
Nairaland Ph.D holder cheesy shut up u dumb skull. Tinubu was more desperate than both Atiku and Buhari. He never stepped forward for Presidency because it was the turn of the North, and Northerners believed in that so much, and ACN had no structure or voters in the North. Buhari and Tinubu were 2 people looking for same thing, but it was the turn of Buhari (North). Tinubu accepted to form the alliance because it will benefit him too. He wanted to become the VP, thereby making it easy for him to takeover from Buhari when power shift to the South. Stop deceiving urself that Tinubu did Buhari a favour. They both formed an alliance to benefit the both parties. With the bolded, u already exposed ur iQ level...and i can swear with my life that u've not obtained MSc, but here u are claiming what u are not, same way ur master Tinubu behaves.
When there is a merger/partnership,every party is entitled to opinions.. but the highest shareholder has an edge over the other smaller parties... Get that into that empty skull Mr Ph.D cheesy

It's almost 5pm over here and I'm heading straight into traffic so I'll keep it short. Mehn is your life really that useless for you to swear on it discussing something you have no clue of? Tomorrow you'll come crying on Nairaland that you're unfortunate in life grin grin grin.

Yes you're actually correct, I don't hold Msc, I earned an MBA before my Ph.D. ....kill ya sef grin grin grin
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by dantrillion: 1:18am On Jul 26, 2022
abbey621:

It's almost 5pm over here and I'm heading straight into traffic so I'll keep it short. Mehn is your life really that useless for you to swear on it discussing something you have no clue of? Tomorrow you'll come crying on Nairaland that you're unfortunate in life grin grin grin.

Yes you're actually correct, I don't hold Msc, I earned an MBA before my Ph.D. ....kill ya sef grin grin grin

Two big THIEVES. U RR GOING NO WHERE. 2023 BELONGS TO THE PEOPLE & NOT FOR UR SELFISH INTEREST. OBIDATTI IS OUR VISION NOW.
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by ottunla2020: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
Manson1:

The architectural design or building construction?

Both, sir. But the price of each should be stated, thanks.
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by Manson1(m): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
ottunla2020:

Both, sir. But the price of each should be stated, thanks.

Cost of Architectural design= 85,000
Cost of construction to finishing= 11,000,000
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by ottunla2020: 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
Manson1:

Cost of Architectural design= 85,000
Cost of construction to finishing= 11,000,000

I really appreciate that, sir. I'd like to get to see more of your designs so that one can choose from. Also, can the cost of Architectural design be pecked to 50k?

Luke I said, I'd like to see more of your designs.

Thanks
Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by Manson1(m): 6:25am On Jul 27, 2022
ottunla2020:

I really appreciate that, sir. I'd like to get to see more of your designs so that one can choose from. Also, can the cost of Architectural design be pecked to 50k?

Luke I said, I'd like to see more of your designs.

Thanks

Click the portfolio in my signature to see more of our designs or
https://www.nairaland.com/7185284/starting-building-project-checkout-lastest

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

14 Edo Lawmakers, 18 LG Chairmen, 196 Councillors Defect To PDP / LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.