Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Jubilation As Osinbajo Releases Post-surgery Photo With Wife, Doctors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation As Osinbajo Releases Post-surgery Photo With Wife, Doctors (3591 Views)

Mama Taraba After Surgery (Photo) / Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash / Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation As Osinbajo Releases Post-surgery Photo With Wife, Doctors by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
Pastor Ruga my guy
Re: Jubilation As Osinbajo Releases Post-surgery Photo With Wife, Doctors by Gandollar(f): 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Speedy recovery to you sir ,.

I Love PMB

I Love BAT

I Love PYO
FAggott.
Re: Jubilation As Osinbajo Releases Post-surgery Photo With Wife, Doctors by Fkmodhi: 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
I was even thinking maybe the leg would be amputated.
Re: Jubilation As Osinbajo Releases Post-surgery Photo With Wife, Doctors by Wickedfact: 1:33am On Jul 25, 2022
Kurutinto:
He can die for all we care.

His life is not more precious to the lives of millions of Nigerians killed due to him and his boss's actions and inactions

APC really dealt with Nigerians

No wonder UGM is killing akpu-munching pigs like you.
APC is not ruling you animals but UGM is hunting you like animals.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Osinbajo Releases Post-surgery Photo With Wife, Doctors by Wada3: 5:01am On Jul 25, 2022
The man of people
Re: Jubilation As Osinbajo Releases Post-surgery Photo With Wife, Doctors by Wada3: 5:05am On Jul 25, 2022
Stop posting disrespectful nonsense here. No wonder, IPOB terrorist group is busy killing you people
Fkmodhi:
I was even thinking maybe the leg would be amputated.
Re: Jubilation As Osinbajo Releases Post-surgery Photo With Wife, Doctors by Wada3: 5:09am On Jul 25, 2022
Stop posting senseless comments here, you can insult your father, but don't try it against a reputable man
StaffofOrayan:
Pastor Ruga my guy
Re: Jubilation As Osinbajo Releases Post-surgery Photo With Wife, Doctors by Wada3: 5:11am On Jul 25, 2022
We are happy to see our Star Boy on his feet again. Glory be to God
Re: Jubilation As Osinbajo Releases Post-surgery Photo With Wife, Doctors by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:18am On Jul 25, 2022
Wada3:
Stop posting senseless comments here, you can insult your father, but don't try it against a reputable man

Hahaha
Men at work
Re: Jubilation As Osinbajo Releases Post-surgery Photo With Wife, Doctors by TheRareGem1(f): 5:22am On Jul 25, 2022
StaffofOrayan:

Hahaha
Men at work

But you didn't see anything bad in what the person he replied said right?

Favouritism, hypocrisy.... Why Nigeria remain the way she is.

It's Nigerians fault..... Everybody's.
Re: Jubilation As Osinbajo Releases Post-surgery Photo With Wife, Doctors by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:30am On Jul 25, 2022
TheRareGem1:

But you didn't see anything bad in what the person he replied said right?

Favouritism, hypocrisy.... Why Nigeria remain the way she is.

It's Nigerians fault..... Everybody's.

Can u just work without confusing yourself?
Re: Jubilation As Osinbajo Releases Post-surgery Photo With Wife, Doctors by dmostcheerful(f): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2022
Kurutinto:
He can die for all we care.

His life is not more precious to the lives of millions of Nigerians killed due to him and his boss's actions and inactions

APC really dealt with Nigerians
Nawa oo, e never reach abeg.
Cho.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Finishing: U.S Based Nigerian man Gave Tinubu Supporters An Upper Cut (Photo / Nigerians, Can We Please Listen To The Igbos? / Drama Awaits As Lukman Defies Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.