Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (25934 Views)

BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him / Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by OgaDeyVex: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Yemsam01: 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Kingpele:
A married man with business and an importer abandoning family and business for a lazy youth show just to gather fame

It's worth it. (In his thoughts)
Re: Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Ishowlee: 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

He's cute

Boss I still dey find your face on the cam since yester-night... E be like say na tomorrow Monday set of incoming Hms U wan follow enta grin
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

He's cute

Boss I still dey find your face on the cam since yester-night... E be like say na tomorrow Monday set of incoming Hms U wan follow enta grin grin grin
Re: Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Downey(f): 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
Yemsam01:

How far, can you teach me?

Sure! Where do you live?
Re: Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Yemsam01: 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
Downey:

Sure! Where do you live?

Ekiti
Re: Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Jayinyourdreams(m): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
Downey:
If you take one hour or two Hours each day learning Coding for 3 months...l think you've just did yourself a great favour of Life. Instead of watching one immorality show.
Its okay ma, we've heard
Re: Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Iremchris: 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
Downey:
If you take one hour or two Hours each day learning Coding for 3 months...l think you've just did yourself a great favour of Life. Instead of watching one immorality show.
please can u help me in learning coding then we can chat to know how about it
Re: Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by NOwazobia: 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
Time for people to start spending money wey dem no get for voting...

Every 2k is for voting.
Re: Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Downey(f): 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
Iremchris:
please can u help me in learning coding then we can chat to know how about it
Sure! Where do you live?
Re: Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Downey(f): 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
Yemsam01:

Ekiti
Okay, send me Mail.
Re: Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by RepoMan007: 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
Downey:
even if one breaks(dehusks) melon for 3 month, 1 hr a day, it is better than this.
Re: Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by mostob(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
Downey:
can you teach me?
Re: Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Iremchris: 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
Downey:
Sure! Where do you live?
Abia
Re: Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Downey(f): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
Iremchris:
Abia

Send me mail...evavowedaniel@gmail.com
Re: Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by WarriAproko: 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Thank you

Re: Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by MyAmericandream(f): 3:29am On Jul 25, 2022
Downey:
Lol.. Fact!
Re: Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by everythinggirly(f): 5:20am On Jul 25, 2022
Let them all go and display their stupidity at the end of the it all,one of them will definitely win and start doing surgery to look attractive or do drugs, then they beef themselves as usual.
A major Distraction for the youths!
Re: Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Zakarisammy(m): 6:14am On Jul 25, 2022
Downey:

Pls can u teach me coding?

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Downey(f): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2022
Zakarisammy:

Sure! Where do you live?
Re: Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by ufotunang: 6:29am On Jul 25, 2022
A Married man in BBN ..I pity the wife.... divorce loading

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by brandsoncharlie: 7:48am On Jul 25, 2022
Downey:
Lol, u think that’s how they code? Go for proper training make them teach or attach your self to someone who has acquired the skill and learn from them.
Re: Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by DevilsEqual(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2022
Downey:

can one do this without having a laptop...i mean with just a smartphone
Re: Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Downey(f): 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
DevilsEqual:

can one do this without having a laptop...i mean with just a smartphone
You will only have the insights but having Laptop will be a goal...
Re: Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Downey(f): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
Zakarisammy:

Sure!
Re: Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by DevilsEqual(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Downey:
You will only have the insights but having Laptop will be a goal...
1hr everyday for 2-3months?
whats the cost, in monetary terms if you`re gonna put me tutor me,ma
Re: Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Downey(f): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
DevilsEqual:

1hr everyday for 2-3months?
whats the cost, in monetary terms if you`re gonna put me tutor me,ma
well, I'm not here to charge anyone for money on it , l can only collect a token so that anytime you want to give up you will always remember that at least you pay money!
Re: Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Zakarisammy(m): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
Downey:

Sure! Where do you live?

I live in far North, Borno to be precise
Re: Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by DevilsEqual(m): 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Downey:
well, I'm not here to charge anyone for money on it , l can only collect a token so that anytime you want to give up you will always remember that at least you pay money!

Wow...how do i get started now
How do i go about it
Re: Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Downey(f): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
Zakarisammy:

I live in far North, Borno to be precise
What you need is just info. Its not necessary you come closer. Send me a mail.
Re: Profile Of Kess, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by yungevvy(m): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
Downey:

What you need is just info. Its not necessary you come closer. Send me a mail.

Hi, are you on WhatsApp?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Oga On Top Movie Poster / Watch These Comedy Skits By A Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.