Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu (11819 Views)

Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari / Fani-Kayode Joins APC, meets President Buhari / Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:55am On Jul 25, 2022
Ok
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by ybalogs(m): 5:56am On Jul 25, 2022
everythinggirly:
Peter Obi is the real deal.
He knows his best position will be third and that's even if Kwankwaso don't leapfrog him .
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by Barrylord4040: 5:56am On Jul 25, 2022
As i dey,i dey chop ur Peter Obi money and i will still vote BAT....NO okoro can rule naija...even my dog knows this LOLLLLL
jerk:
Just to collect their own share from the BAT who's been sucking Lagos State treasury without conscience.
BAT as an animal is a vampire and may God forbid BAT things in our lives.

4 Likes

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 5:57am On Jul 25, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:
I really pity anybody that would be so unfortunate to campaign for APC in Imo State. Even the incumbent governor knows he can't win reelection how much more BAT.

Going to Owerri, Orlu, Okigwe or Mbaise to campaign for APC should be listed as one of the 1000 ways to die. Except such person will be going with full batalion of soldiers for protection. Otherwise, how would you gather people or even meet one-on-one to tell people to vote Bat?? Only fools with suicide wish will try that.
You are the one responsible for their security and welfare that's why they will do your bidding.

1 Like

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by mamdanju: 5:59am On Jul 25, 2022
Man, there is no need to threaten anybody. How do you expect anyone to support anything from you if anything that contradict your warped choice is threaten with killing.
Vote4ObiDatti:
I really pity anybody that would be so unfortunate to campaign for APC in Imo State. Even the incumbent governor knows he can't win reelection how much more BAT.

Going to Owerri, Orlu, Okigwe or Mbaise to campaign for APC should be listed as one of the 1000 ways to die. Except such person will be going with full batalion of soldiers for protection. Otherwise, how would you gather people or even meet one-on-one to tell people to vote Bat?? Only fools with suicide wish will try that.

2 Likes

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by searchlight: 6:03am On Jul 25, 2022
Okoroawusa:

And you are happy about that?

Clap for yourself
Yeah because that man called hope shouldn't be in the government house at first. Before the Igbos reject you they do for a reason. Hope was forced on them so he can't campaign in the street of Owerri for himself not to talk of campaigning for Tinubu. We rejected Buhari and we were vindicated, we are rejecting BAT and we will still be vindicated
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by InvertedHammer: 6:10am On Jul 25, 2022
/
Tinubu should consider the history of Hope Uzodinma and hold his wallet well. Can he put his trust on the assurance of a man who came 4th in his State election? It is common sense. One man,one vote.

/
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by Bar1941(m): 6:11am On Jul 25, 2022
This are people that mean well for the region, those that play politics with unnecessary hatred will always be on the losing end.

1 Like

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by oladahunsirose4: 6:12am On Jul 25, 2022
Guys abeg collect theoney and vote obi jhorNo dullingGuys abeg collect theoney and vote obi jhorNo dulling...
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by vanunu: 6:16am On Jul 25, 2022
BATified2023:
so it is death mission to talk about tinubu in d east but u people want to talk about peter obi in other regions?

I said it that ipob miscreants cum peter obi supporters want to turn this election to war n we promise u will meet us there

U will stop people from voting tinubu in Igbo land but u believe u will vote peter obi in peace in south west
The hatred of APC in Imo is not about Tinubu, but about the supreme court governor.

2 Likes

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by daygee12: 6:18am On Jul 25, 2022
Imo people know what is good for them they don't want to miss in action the way the miscreants missed out. Very soon ur national anthem will be BIAFRA OR NOTHING

1 Like

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:22am On Jul 25, 2022
Okoroawusa:

And you are happy about that?

Clap for yourself

It is one of the dividends of your party APC in Imo State. I know you don't wish Igbo people well, that's why you do feel happy for what your party has turned Imo State into, but everything is temporal.

I also know you are happy with the way APC has turned Nigeria.

Clap for yourself.
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by obyrich(m): 6:23am On Jul 25, 2022
emmabest2000:
APC na APC it doesn't matter whether na SE or NW
If dem no back Tinubu na who you wan dem to back ?
Werey ni grin
Dave Umahi was not there. I wonder what kind of stakeholders meeting he held in the absence of Dave.

1 Like

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by Kaysalas(m): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2022
BATified2023:
so it is death mission to talk about tinubu in d east but u people want to talk about peter obi in other regions?

I said it that ipob miscreants cum peter obi supporters want to turn this election to war n we promise u will meet us there

U will stop people from voting tinubu in Igbo land but u believe u will vote peter obi in peace in south west

vanunu:

The hatred of APC in Imo is not about Tinubu, but about the supreme court governor.
@Vanunu! Why you dey Shalaye? Your broda spoke Una mind and Batified2023 responded appropriately. Nobody need your explanation, we can already see through your intentions. Cheers wink

2 Likes

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by Zorn: 6:30am On Jul 25, 2022
BATified2023:

You can do your worse, but know that; f you touch any Igbo man anywhere in the southwest because of election we revenge in equal or more brutal measure. Just know this .
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by mach7(m): 6:31am On Jul 25, 2022
Governor Uzodinma should lead by example and reconciling with Owelle Rochas first before advising others to reconcile.
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by donbrowser(m): 6:35am On Jul 25, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

What about Abia state?

Will PDP win there?
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by uchennaq(m): 6:36am On Jul 25, 2022
BATified2023:

Go and find out how the governor of Imo state came into power. Also find out what is happening in Orlu, Okigwe and Mbaise zone. Is that what is happening in Lagos state?
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by kingthreat(m): 6:36am On Jul 25, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

But your people are free to campaign for Obi in SouthWest states without fear of harassment.
While your people are ready to kill those who campaign Tinubu in your states.
Las las, una go understand say Lagos is not "No man's Land"
Please if you are a Yoruba supporting the Obi Igbo Agenda, think again.

4 Likes

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by MadarasBlade(m): 6:38am On Jul 25, 2022
Echoban:

Same way we are preparing for u in Lagos.

Sheleyawere ni. Campaign all u want but trust me u guys ain't voting. U LL have to choose if u're in lagos for business or politics, u guys ll have to choose one.

Oga you can't do shit. you'd wish you were never born if you do.

1 Like

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by Echoban: 6:40am On Jul 25, 2022
MadarasBlade:

Oga you can't do shit. you'd wish you were never born if you do.

Till then

1 Like

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by emecheboy2(m): 6:41am On Jul 25, 2022
Everybody in Imo knows that nobody is voting for APC in all levels of electable positions, so these guys are just going to cash out from Tinubu. Ask them if they will even spend their money or stolen funds from the Nigerian tax payers? the answer is NO.

2 Likes

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by MadarasBlade(m): 6:41am On Jul 25, 2022
kingthreat:

But your people are free to campaign for Obi in SouthWest states without fear of harassment.
While your people are ready to kill those who campaign Tinubu in your states.
Las las, una go understand say Lagos is not "No man's Land"
Please if you are a Yoruba supporting the Obi Igbo Agenda, think again.

Hope uzodimma had depopularised Apc in imo state, can't you see the killings going on there?

That was what the guy was trying to say, after killing the youths and able bodied men under the guise of "ipob", you still want them to vote for you again, isn't that madness?

People are angry with Apc in imo state.

1 Like

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by MadarasBlade(m): 6:43am On Jul 25, 2022
Echoban:

Till then

Omo we dey wait for you, you're mad.
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by kingthreat(m): 6:45am On Jul 25, 2022
ybalogs:
Atiku is scheming
Tinubu is scheming
Obi is scheming
Kwankwaso is scheming
Even Bubu is scheming
In all these schemings, I just hope Nigeria wins in the end .

Bubu is not scheming. That nigga is just a figure head
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by kingthreat(m): 6:47am On Jul 25, 2022
MadarasBlade:

Hope uzodimma had depopularised Apc in imo state, can't you see the killings going on there?

That was what the guy was trying to say, after killing the youths and able bodied men under the guise of "ipob", you still want them to vote for you again, isn't that madness?

People are angry with Apc in imo state.

Yeah we know but people should have the freedom to vote and campaign for any party of choice.
Killing APC supporters in the East will affect LP in the South West.

3 Likes

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 25, 2022
IPOB political wing will wail over this. All these your online dramas will end after the election, and you by default, go back to your agitation

1 Like

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by Minime10(f): 7:15am On Jul 25, 2022
It's a known trait from them, once money is involves expect them to sell even their mothers.
While some misguided ones are busy attacking & lebbeling Akwa Ibom People over bbn nonsense show, their kind are busy selling their conscience for money.
If they could sell their votes as delegates during the primaries, and could not even support one of their own, out of about more than 7 of them that were in the race, then what else do you expect from them.
Those of us are only supporting Obi because of his person, not because of any Igbo man thing, I'm a South South person, the Igbos are no better than Buhari in terms tribalism & nepotism.
And if some of them continue, in displaying their tribal hates as some have started to display on the bbn show platform, that is going to affects Peter Obi's supporters from the Zone to start to think otherwise, because of the diarrrhea of the mouth of some misguided igbo fellows.
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by Vote4ObiDatti: 7:46am On Jul 25, 2022
BATified2023:

You're the one deceiving yourself. Tinubu claimed he was the one that brought Buhari to power, a disaster. Same Tinubu that is now old and senile is saying he wants to continue from where Buhari stopped. Where is Nigeria today? A country that is already about to collapse like Sri Lanka is what the criminal called Bat says he want to continue on the legacy of Buhari.

FYI, it's not just Imo State even though theirs in another level due to killings sponsored by those in power there, anyone going to campaign for BAT in many parts of Nigeria today will be disgracing themselves including Edo, Rivers, Abia, Delta etc. would be too hot for them. Continue making it a tribe thing just to push a narrative. Even sensible Yorubas don't even want to hear anything about BAT but wereys and no future ambition want to die on top his matter because of 30k stipend. You think you're doing me? You want to foist a dead wood on Nigerians.

Wasted generation!!!

3 Likes

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by 07kjb: 7:55am On Jul 25, 2022
If APC GET UP TO 500 VOTES IN IMO STATE THEY SHOULD GO FOR THANKSGIVING

In my pooling boot I know they ain't getting one
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by biafranrealson: 8:03am On Jul 25, 2022
We know the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Didn’t Speak On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabout In Minna – Kalu / Onnoghen: PDP Is Sympathetic To Corruption, Says APC / FG Has Fully Implemented Demands Of #EndSARS Protesters - Maigari Dingyadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.