Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu (11820 Views)

Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari / Fani-Kayode Joins APC, meets President Buhari / Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by Lightorder: 8:08am On Jul 25, 2022
Okoroawusa:

And you are happy about that?

Clap for yourself
Blame your APC Uzodima , who failed to provide good governance and security. Even If Apc will not be vote for , campaigners should be safe. This should be democratic

1 Like

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by Khaysee: 8:08am On Jul 25, 2022
Every states have card carrying members of pdp Apc etc

Men clothing pay on dispatched within lagos
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 25, 2022
Ndị Efulefu APC
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by zubizareta(m): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2022
Echoban:

Same way we are preparing for u in Lagos.

Sheleyawere ni. Campaign all u want but trust me u guys ain't voting. U LL have to choose if u're in lagos for business or politics, u guys ll have to choose one.

Lol. Clown. You just dey foam for mouth.
PO will be voted massively for on Lagos by not just Igbos but other tribes including sane yorubas.

As for APC hoping to get votes in SE let alone Owerri that this useless APC govt have killed innocent souls, goodluck to them. Disgrace awaits them on election Day. It will be worse than Buhari 5%

2 Likes

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 25, 2022
Can Hope win in a free & fair election?
He should try deliver himself first.
All of them are after Tinubu's money
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by SugarGirl44(f): 8:51am On Jul 25, 2022
BATified2023:
so it is death mission to talk about tinubu in d east but u people want to talk about peter obi in other regions?

I said it that ipob miscreants cum peter obi supporters want to turn this election to war n we promise u will meet us there

U will stop people from voting tinubu in Igbo land but u believe u will vote peter obi in peace in south west

Do you blame them?
Blame the woke Yoruba people following them like fools.
They try too hard to detribalise themselves in a bid to not face the wrath of the ibos.
Ko kin se iru awa yi sha, the few ibo acquaintances I have, have stopped talking to me cos I don't support obi.
I don't give a damn, if they're proud of obi who is a mediocre, why should I be ashamed of a genius like Tinubu?
Teni n teni.

Imagine using death as a threat all because of an election that would come and go.
Why a Yoruba person would want to associate with those kind of people is what beats me.
One Nigeria has finally confused my people,o ma se o.

5 Likes

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by Idiotseverywher: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2022
Okoroawusa:

And you are happy about that?

Clap for yourself
. What he mean is that APC is a taboo in imo state. I don't know what you are thinking or insinuating

1 Like

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by sharpsecret: 8:58am On Jul 25, 2022
kingthreat:

But your people are free to campaign for Obi in SouthWest states without fear of harassment.
While your people are ready to kill those who campaign Tinubu in your states.
Las las, una go understand say Lagos is not "No man's Land"
Please if you are a Yoruba supporting the Obi Igbo Agenda, think again.
you only think about lagos while kwara has been taken and ibadan will soon be on its knees.
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by Idiotseverywher: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2022
Echoban:

Same way we are preparing for u in Lagos.

Sheleyawere ni. Campaign all u want but trust me u guys ain't voting. U LL have to choose if u're in lagos for business or politics, u guys ll have to choose one.
. Ranting of a dreamer, what do think you can do? Don't worry 2023 is not far, we see all these gra gra you people always threaten

1 Like

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by Jack500: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2022
MadarasBlade:

Oga you can't do shit. you'd wish you were never born if you do.

But you can do shit in imo? Don't worry, you will know that no one has Monopoly of violence in February.

2 Likes

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by Jack500: 9:07am On Jul 25, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

You're the one deceiving yourself. Tinubu claimed he was the one that brought Buhari to power, a disaster. Same Tinubu that is now old and senile is saying he wants to continue from where Buhari stopped. Where is Nigeria today? A country that is already about to collapse like Sri Lanka is what the criminal called Bat says he want to continue on the legacy of Buhari.

FYI, it's not just Imo State even though theirs in another level due to killings sponsored by those in power there, anyone going to campaign for BAT in many parts of Nigeria today will be disgracing themselves including Edo, Rivers, Abia, Delta etc. would be too hot for them. Continue making it a tribe thing just to push a narrative. Even sensible Yorubas don't even want to hear anything about BAT but wereys and no future ambition want to die on top his matter because of 30k stipend. You think you're doing me? You want to foist a dead wood on Nigerians.

Wasted generation!!!

Continue in your madness, it will be cure in Southwest in February, make any of you do nonsense, you will truly understand the meaning of 5%.

1 Like

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by kingthreat(m): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2022
sharpsecret:
you only think about lagos while kwara has been taken and ibadan will soon be on its knees.
Nna eat ya okpa and enjoy ya sit at home.

3 Likes

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by SOFTSKILL: 9:17am On Jul 25, 2022
successmatters:
Laughing like a mad man here grin

Let's eat his money before elections starts.

Chop and clean mouth things.

Now I know that man Obi claimed advised him!
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:
I really pity anybody that would be so unfortunate to campaign for APC in Imo State. Even the incumbent governor knows he can't win reelection how much more BAT.

Going to Owerri, Orlu, Okigwe or Mbaise to campaign for APC should be listed as one of the 1000 ways to die. Except such person will be going with full batalion of soldiers for protection. Otherwise, how would you gather people or even meet one-on-one to tell people to vote Bat?? Only fools with suicide wish will try that.
And you want to boast in Lagos that you vote for Obi?
All these your noise will cause backlash when the time comes

1 Like

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by successmatters(m): 9:25am On Jul 25, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Now I know that man Obi claimed advised him!

It will be an honour for me to stand before Obi and talk. I will love to frame that moment in form of a picture and it will hang in my most treasured space.

Peter Obi is a person sent by God to rescue us from suffering.
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by Vistra40: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:
I really pity anybody that would be so unfortunate to campaign for APC in Imo State. Even the incumbent governor knows he can't win reelection how much more BAT.

Going to Owerri, Orlu, Okigwe or Mbaise to campaign for APC should be listed as one of the 1000 ways to die. Except such person will be going with full batalion of soldiers for protection. Otherwise, how would you gather people or even meet one-on-one to tell people to vote Bat?? Only fools with suicide wish will try that.

I support Peter obi but you shouldn’t be making this kind of statement. Otherwise, there’s no difference between you and the thugs in Lagos that harass people on Election Day.

1 Like

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by sharpsecret: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2022
kingthreat:

Nna eat ya okpa and enjoy ya sit at home.
lagos is no mans land..deal with it
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by Jemex003: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2022
tinsel:

https://punchng.com/south-east-apc-stakeholders-meet-in-imo-back-tinubu/

Agbako head will not like this at all.
Wailer’s will not stop wailing.
I’ve not seen any news yet from West supporting Hmmm yet.

New week, New Favor, New Blessing.
You fight me then God fight you back.
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by Uchedizzy(f): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2022
South east are obident
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by preciousmetals: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2022
Time for cash out
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by Invitationn: 10:57am On Jul 25, 2022
Kurutinto:
Lol!! Money miss road.

Time to cash out from the Drug baron's Lagos loot. We will eat his money and still vote PETER Obi. Thunder fire urchins grin grin
Tinubu would be damned to waste his money in the East grin
Why does he have to do that?
The North and the West are enough.
And that's not really how it works.
You'll only eat Uzodinma and Imo state money.

1 Like

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by Invitationn: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2022
sharpsecret:
Lol
Why do you cry foul everytime, the latest being Agberos allegedly preventing you from registering for PVC.
It's 'no man's land' in your words. How come you're being passed around by common street urchins in a no man's land? grin
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by Durabest: 11:33am On Jul 25, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

You want to kill people who are supporting Apc in imo but you want people supporting labour party in Lagos to be alive.It seems you don't know what is democracy stand for.

2 Likes

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by kingthreat(m): 11:45am On Jul 25, 2022
sharpsecret:

When you're in Lagos, better say it with a gun in your hand. Igbos are scums

2 Likes

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by alloy123: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2022
they can only meet there,a free for all battle-field for conflict..
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by Gangster1ms: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
tesppidd:
So far i have got to give it to the Obi and Atiku social media supporters. They are definitely winning the social media contest.

Atiku and Obi supporters are one and the same.

It is more like Obi and Atiku versus Tinubu.
Always at wrong side of opinions you this boy...
I wonder how good your life is moving, miserable maybe and you don't know.
Shame
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by tesppidd: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gangster1ms:

Always at wrong side of opinions you this boy...
I wonder how good your life is moving, miserable maybe and you don't know.
Shame
I am always of the wrong side of your opinion i agree!

Cus your opinion stinks!!

2 Likes

Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by sharpsecret: 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
Same way u cry wen hausa/fulani chase u in ilorin and ibarakpa ibadan.even ilorin na no mans land..very soon u wil relocate to benin republic
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by Gangster1ms: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
tesppidd:
I am always of the wrong side of your opinion i agree!

Cus your opinion stinks!!
Dirty urchin
Vote APC very well
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by sharpsecret: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
kingthreat:

When you're in Lagos, better say it with a gun in your hand. Igbos are scums
but the fulani hav been saying same about kwara state and u hav done nothing about..very soon u all gonna find urselves in benin republic
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by tesppidd: 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gangster1ms:

Dirty urchin
Vote APC very well
Stinking pig.. vote your PDP.
Re: South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu by lereinter(m): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
Kurutinto:
Lol!! Money miss road.

Time to cash out from the Drug baron's Lagos loot. We will eat his money and still vote PETER Obi. Thunder fire urchins grin grin

How's the eating without voting him possible?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Has Fully Implemented Demands Of #EndSARS Protesters - Maigari Dingyadi / 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners / FG Kick-starts 2017 Budget Process, Fix Oil Benchmark (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.