Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Beauty Bbnaija Biography, Wiki, Instagram, Age, Real Name, Boyfriend, Tribe, Sta - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Beauty Bbnaija Biography, Wiki, Instagram, Age, Real Name, Boyfriend, Tribe, Sta (345 Views)

Bella Bbnaija Biography, Age, Wiki, Instagram, Real Name, Boyfriend, State / The Good Side Of The Dark Web (hidden Wiki) / Who Is Arrey Bate? Biography, Wiki, University, Recognitions, Books, And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Bbnaija Biography, Wiki, Instagram, Age, Real Name, Boyfriend, Tribe, Sta by Skicocomedysky: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
Beauty: Beauty claims she is ready to show you her true self by taking you to the next level. Although she says that her housemates will hate her for being too expressive, they will still love her authenticity. Buckup to be a true housemate.

Beauty tells us she drank too much and had a terrible experience once in her lifetime.

Beauty BBNaija
Name: Beauty
Date of Birth: 1998
State of Origin Taraba State
Boyfriend: Single
Net worth: $300,000
Beauty BBNaija Biography

Beauty, real name Beauty Etsany Tukura is a Taraba State lawyer aged 24. In 2019, she was crowned Miss Nigeria, becoming the 43rd winner of the pageant. From 2015 to 2017, she held the title of 'Most Beautiful Girl Taraba.

Beauty BBNaija Career

Beauty describes herself to be a generous, open-minded, reliable, free-spirit. She believes that if she sets her mind to something, it will happen. After failing the first attempt, she had to rewrite Nigerian Bar Exams. This was one of her lowest moments. Beauty is the youngest of four siblings and enjoys the support, love, guidance, and constant support that this position offers.

Why Big Brother Naija "I enjoy a challenge and am entertaining. I also need the platform to grow my brand, Beauty Tukura. She says, "I know being in the House is going to change my life. I'm ready for that change and all it brings." [b][https://bargrow.com/beauty-bbnaija-biography-wiki-instagram-age-real-name-boyfriend-tribe-state-net-worth-pictures/]Read more[/b[/https://bargrow.com/beauty-bbnaija-biography-wiki-instagram-age-real-name-boyfriend-tribe-state-net-worth-pictures/]

(1) (Reply)

“you Never Pay Me And My Parent Any Money So You Can Just Be Doing Any How To Me / REVEALED: The Owner Of PremiumTrust Bank / Nigerians Rank Second In World’s Most Hardworking Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.