Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Bella Bbnaija Biography, Age, Wiki, Instagram, Real Name, Boyfriend, State - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bella Bbnaija Biography, Age, Wiki, Instagram, Real Name, Boyfriend, State (5654 Views)

Beauty Bbnaija Biography, Wiki, Instagram, Age, Real Name, Boyfriend, Tribe, Sta / The Good Side Of The Dark Web (hidden Wiki) / What Are Instagram Real And Organic Likes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bella Bbnaija Biography, Age, Wiki, Instagram, Real Name, Boyfriend, State by Bargrow: 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Bella BBNaija: Bella, a UNILAG graduate who is 25 years old, is a content creator and energetic student. She plans to live her best life and take it to the next stage. She believes her fellow Housemates will love and respect her for being a sweet girl, but she may not be a fan of her excessive talk.

Bella BBNaija
Name: Bella
Date of Birth: May 31, 1997
State of Origin Anambra State
Boyfriend: Single
Net worth: $20,000

Bella BBNaija Biography
Bella BBNaija, real name Chidimma Okagbue was born 31 May 1997 in Anambra State. She is one of the housemates on the 7th season of Africa's most popular reality TV series Big Brother Naija (BBNaija 022). Bella is a unique persona, referring to her ability to be both fire and ice simultaneously.

Bella BBNaija is a Nigerian model who was born in Nigeria. In her bid to win the whooping prize, she is bringing her best shots to the Big Brother Naija house.

Bella BBNaija Career

Bella BBNaija, a digital creator, model and businesswoman, is Bella BBNaija. She is also a reality TV star. Her own business makes her lots of money. She is also passionate about fashion and creativity.

Bella signed up for Big Brother Naija to become rich and famous. I don't want to ever have to introduce myself. I want to be recognized when I walk into a room. I want a life filled with comfort and intentional happiness. READ MORE [/https://bargrow.com/bella-bbnaija-biography-age-wiki-instagram-real-name-boyfriend-tribe-state-net-worth/]

(1) (Reply)

Access/Marina/Capital Banks to Sack All Polytechnic & State University Graduates / Working For Five Months Without Pay / Cyber Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.