Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Paternity Issues Among Yorubas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paternity Issues Among Yorubas (742 Views)

Why Late Abiola Moshood Doesnt Enjoy Much Accolades Among Yorubas / Paternity Case: Sanwo-olu Invokes Immunity Clause To Evade DNA Test / FEC Approves 14-day Paternity Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paternity Issues Among Yorubas by Entprys(m): 4:59am On Jul 25, 2022
Yestnight I listened to a story on one FM station in Lagos where a man was claiming that he is the father of a 5 years old boy whom a woman born in her legal husband's house.
The story irritated me and I switched off the radio to watch other program.
But latter, I started thinking; why is this paternity issue so common among us, we yorubas ? Why ? It doesn't start today. No. Because even many of our senior men also are battling with paternity queries.

Ok, while that man is fighting to claim a son, some people are fighting to reject a son in the same yorubaland. Our case are complex. Imagine Ogunlere family rejecting a son when Tinubu family are also rejecting the same son. Another one, just two years ago, Senator Anthony Adefuye told us that Obasanjo is not a yoruba man. And Obasanjo was like; "oloriburuku, o mon story mi. Ofe komi sita".

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paternity Issues Among Yorubas by Obidient4life2: 5:06am On Jul 25, 2022
It's everywhere. It's not a Yoruba thing.

5 Likes

Re: Paternity Issues Among Yorubas by richie240: 5:12am On Jul 25, 2022
The 'we Yoruba' crew yaff landed.
Nwoke its early Monday morning biko.
Rest abeg!
cool
Entprys:
Yestnight I listened to a story on one FM station in Lagos where a man was claiming that he is the father of a 5 years old boy whom a woman born in her legal husband's house.
But latter, I started thinking; why is this paternity issue so common among us, we yorubas ? Why ? It doesn't start today. No. Because even many of our senior men also are battling with paternity queries.

Ok, while that man is fighting to claim a son, some people are fighting to reject a son in the same yorubaland. Our case are complex. Imagine Ogunlere family rejecting a son when Tinubu family are also rejecting the same son. Another one, just two years ago, Senator Anthony Adefuye told us that Obasanjo is not a yoruba man. And Obasanjo was like; "oloriburuku, o mon story mi. Ofe komi sita".

4 Likes

Re: Paternity Issues Among Yorubas by ipobarecriminals: 5:19am On Jul 25, 2022
sadGo and do ur research well/ask the elderly ones in ur House about this b4 u begin dey vibrate like iyana ipaja to Sango molue.This is common around the world. Nonsense undecided
Entprys:

4 Likes

Re: Paternity Issues Among Yorubas by muyico(m): 5:21am On Jul 25, 2022
Is evrywhr not only yorubaland

1 Like

Re: Paternity Issues Among Yorubas by Aldol: 5:22am On Jul 25, 2022
This is common everywhere na

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Issues Among Yorubas by Brunosamel(m): 5:58am On Jul 25, 2022
It's everywhere the king of paternity fraud is the United States of America

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Issues Among Yorubas by usecondom(m): 6:10am On Jul 25, 2022
Hmmm! Your case? Talk true.
Re: Paternity Issues Among Yorubas by WatchYourSix: 6:11am On Jul 25, 2022
Obidient4life2:
It's everywhere. It's not a Yoruba thing.

You are mentioning Someone that does not have sénse...hes a tribal bígot igbo trying to insult another tribe.....u ddnt notice the smoke screen

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Issues Among Yorubas by silverlinen(m): 6:21am On Jul 25, 2022
Damnnn

Everybody sabi say yoruba women no dey born for one place

Yoruba women and siina be like white rice and stew.

As far as you're capable enough to get their honeypot wet, them go open give you.

Even you OP, check well if you no be omo ale oo.

4 Likes

Re: Paternity Issues Among Yorubas by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:21am On Jul 25, 2022
WatchYourSix:

You are mentioning Someone that does not have sénse...hes a tribal bígot igbo trying to insult another tribe.....u ddnt notice the smoke screen

He is Igbo? Or are you surprised that a Yoruba opened up because of the ills prevalent in his society? It sounded so strange to you that a Yoruba can finally talk about the ills in his own society and not gaslighting other people as usual?

Nairaland has really made a lot of people naked in this Nigeria. Their bottled down bigotry is now running like a tap without control.

5 Likes

Re: Paternity Issues Among Yorubas by WatchYourSix: 7:29am On Jul 25, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

He is Igbo? Or are you surprised that a Yoruba opened up because of the ills prevalent in his society? It sounded so strange to you that a Yoruba can finally talk about the ills in his own society and not gaslighting other people as usual?

Nairaland has really made a lot of people naked in this Nigeria. Their bottled down bigotry is now running like a tap without control.

Look man..u are entitled to your opinion
......u already soumd like a bigot.....so enjoy your day as long as tribal bigotry makes you happy..

1 Like

Re: Paternity Issues Among Yorubas by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:33am On Jul 25, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Look man..u are entitled to your opinion
......u already soumd like a bigot.....so enjoy your day as long as tribal bigotry makes you happy..

My dear you are not a bigot ooh. You called a fellow Yoruba an Igbo and a bigot simply because he dared to point out ills in your society!

No my dear, you aren't a bigot.

4 Likes

Re: Paternity Issues Among Yorubas by WatchYourSix: 7:36am On Jul 25, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

My dear you are not a bigot ooh. You called a fellow Yoruba an Igbo and a bigot simply because he dared to point out ills in your society!

No my dear, you aren't a bigot.

I called him out on what he did..whats bigotry there....?? Look man...if you say its bigotry...its fine...like I said...whatever makes you happy
Re: Paternity Issues Among Yorubas by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:41am On Jul 25, 2022
WatchYourSix:

I called him out on what he did..whats bigotry there....?? Look man...if you say its bigotry...its fine...like I said...whatever makes you happy

You called him out by saying he is Igbo, and going ahead to give him a bigot tag?

No you aren't a bigot dear.

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Issues Among Yorubas by WatchYourSix: 7:48am On Jul 25, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

You called him out by saying he is Igbo, and going ahead to give him a bigot tag?

No you aren't a bigot dear.

What exactly are you driving at....??
ive tried to avoid u but you keep coming back i I even said it fine u said im a bigot...
what else do you want??
Re: Paternity Issues Among Yorubas by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 25, 2022
Entprys:

Shukudi it's too early for mpuri mriri o.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Issues Among Yorubas by gbadexy(m): 7:59am On Jul 25, 2022
How is this related to politics.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Issues Among Yorubas by Ooni: 8:07am On Jul 25, 2022
Brunosamel:
It's everywhere the king of paternity fraud is the United States of America
He said someone called in to claim a child legally belonging to another family. That's not common.
Re: Paternity Issues Among Yorubas by Remijuice: 8:41am On Jul 25, 2022
Where do tribal bigots get their strengths from..

Abeg , make person find 1k make I chop..

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi "Mobbed" By His Supporters And Fans In Imo State (pics/vid) / Suspected Cultists Kill MC Oluomo’s Loyalist In Lagos / Yoruba Is Playing With Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.