Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, (1285 Views)

This Violence Against The Judiciary - Fredrick Nwabufo / If Buhari, Sultan Do This, Violence By Herders, Attacks Will Stop – Benue Deputy / I Don’t See Any Reason Why This Violence Will Not Spill To Southwest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by Londonland: 7:50am On Jul 25, 2022
Inasmush as I commend Southeast for their great efforts in backing labour party candidate, peter obi in the beginning of their campaign for him,but recently I discovered they are doing arm than good to this man

The chance of winning for this man is going lower day by day,due to most his followers attitude,

how do you go about threatening whoever not in same boat with you when we are not in 1880 slavery time

How do you find it reasonable attacking someone for his/her own perspective,that don't work in politics anymore

How do you find it palatable by playing it dirty,this could only draw sinpertizers away from your candidate

My advise for you guys,sit down,think,watch and lean,more importantly KNOW WHAT YOU WANT

NOTE
Collect your PVC and vote for your candidate
Don't vote for party vote for someone you know is cabable

All if them are not the sanething one is better than one

Tinubu can deliver good governance but I'm afraid his policy could be brutal

I will be happy if peter obi could be the man
But I'm afraid his brothers could be worse than Fulani headsmen with the way they are parading their selves and threatening peaple arround

Atiku is another Fulani and it mean another suffering

Let's think

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by Venymen(m): 8:07am On Jul 25, 2022
So obi it is ,I am the structure

11 Likes

Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 25, 2022
Safe leadership that's all we need.
And we already know peter obi can lead us through

3 Likes

Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by Papichulostunne(m): 8:11am On Jul 25, 2022
Nuce musage form you. The peaple rally need to lean haw to shanel their enegi to vote on that day so that sinpertizers wont leave perter Hobi..

grin grin

I hope i didn't make as much mistake as you did in your write up though. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by BATified2023: 8:31am On Jul 25, 2022
Londonland:
Inasmush as I commend Southeast for their great efforts in backing labour party candidate, peter obi in the beginning of their campaign for him,but recently I discovered they are doing arm than good to this man

The chance of winning for this man is going lower day by day,due to most his followers attitude,

how do you go about threatening whoever not in same boat with you when we are not in 1880 slavery time

How do you find it reasonable attacking someone for his/her own perspective,that don't work in politics anymore

How do you find it palatable by playing it dirty,this could only draw sinpertizers away from your candidate

My advise for you guys,sit down,think,watch and lean,more importantly KNOW WHAT YOU WANT

NOTE

But I'm afraid his brothers could be worse than Fulani headsmen with the way they are parading their selves and threatening peaple arround

Let's think
just imagine call adeboye an occultic bastard because he said he doesn’t have a candidate

Just imagine calling adeboye a bitch

As in,this election ehn

We will see many things,these people re bringing d ipob madness of no contrary opinion to d whole of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by LadyRosa(f): 8:41am On Jul 25, 2022
But if osibanjobhad won the primaries, he would have had a candidate?

God cannot be mocked.

Pastor adeboye may have grace but he has been disgracing himself. I'm not happy he lost his son , a very healthy family man and a pastor.But, why did God allow that to happen? Was it to teach him a lesson?God taught several of his prophets who derailed a bitter lesson.

If he doesn't stand for Christianity at the critical time, then he will be disgraced again.
Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by Kennedyli: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2022
LadyRosa:
But if osibanjobhad won the primaries, he would have had a candidate?

God cannot be mocked.

Pastor adeboye may have grace but he has been disgracing himself. I'm not happy he lost his son , a very healthy family man and a pastor.But, why did God allow that to happen? Was it to teach him a lesson?God taught several of his prophets who derailed a bitter lesson.

If he doesn't stand for Christianity at the critical time, then he will be disgraced again.
The funny thing about Adeboye is that he openly associated with APC in 2015 and 2019.

All of a sudden he wants to be unbiased.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by LadyRosa(f): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2022
Kennedyli:

The funny thing about Adeboye is that he openly associated with APC in 2015 and 2019.

All of a sudden he wants to be unbiased.

Don't mind him.
I'm really disappointed in that man.
He doesn't have respect for the Christian Faith,

"Who is on the lord's side who will facw the foe,who is on the lord's side who for him will go."

He is clearly not on the lord's side,for he is no shepherd.
Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by DeleTaller: 9:40am On Jul 25, 2022
LadyRosa:

Don't mind him.
I'm really disappointed in that man.
He doesn't have respect for the Christian Faith,

"Who is on the lord's side who will facw the foe,who is on the lord's side who for him will go."

He is clearly not on the lord's side,for he is no shepherd.

Adeboye do not need your preaching...Lady Evangelist. Has told you to stop distracting him.. He even advised you to vote whoever you believe in. The Redeemed Christian Church of God is heavily represented by all sort of political parties members and even other religion faith... and you want such a man to say vote Obinna.. Do you know how many Muslims faithful do attend the convention and holy ghost night? Do you know how many PDP members from the East and South South that are members? do you know how many APC members in Lagos are in that church? Do you know how many apga members are there? I don't understand how lots of you reason these days. .. Jesus Christ never fought with the government officials in his era and those that petition were never Christians but he lived with them peacefully and he paid his tax accordingly. Learn from your saviour and Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by Londonland: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2022
BATified2023:
just imagine call adeboye an occultic bastard because he said he doesn’t have a candidate

As in,this election ehn

We will see many things,these people re bringing d ipob madness of no contrary opinion to d whole of Nigeria
in fact they have shot theirselves in the leg
Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by Londonland: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2022
Papichulostunne:
Nuce musage form you. The peaple rally need to lean haw to shanel their enegi to vote on that day so that sinpertizers wont leave perter Hobi..

grin grin

I hope i didn't make as much mistake as you did in your write up though. grin grin
my grammar shouldn't be the priority but the message

1 Like

Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by Vulturereloaded: 10:50am On Jul 25, 2022
Incoming.

1 Like

Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by elimsun(m): 10:53am On Jul 25, 2022
Do you desire a sincere change in the political structure and landscape of your country? Do you want to be part of the progressive reform to dismiss this current administration and put an end to the sick cycle of recurrent old cargoes flooding our presidency?
The time is here and right now! Join the telegram channel, let's voice out our yearnings. Join the telegram group where vital information will be shared.
https:///+bIrOwgYzPwkzODA0
Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by YourhealthNG2(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2022
I have been an advocate for decorum on all sides. Unfortunately, we still see abusive comments on all sides of the political divide. All the supporters of the 3 main candidates are guilty but some people find it convenient to single out Peter Obi's supporters.

People have different control over their emotions.

Anyway, we're voting the candidates and not their supporters. Supporters are mobile. A supporter of Tinubu today may switch to become a Peter Obi supporter tomorrow, and vice versa.

All over the world, candidates judged on their own merit and not on the behaviour of their supporters. The attempt to judge Peter Obi based on the behaviour of his supporters does not make sense and it can not fly.
Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by Londonland: 11:50am On Jul 25, 2022
YourhealthNG2:
I have been an advocate for decorum on all sides. Unfortunately, we still see abusive comments on all sides of the political divide. All the supporters of the 3 main candidates are guilty but some people find it convenient to single out Peter Obi's supporters.

People have different control over their emotions.

Anyway, we're voting the candidates and not their supporters. Supporters are mobile. A supporter of Tinubu today may switch to become a Peter Obi supporter tomorrow, and vice versa.

All over the world, candidates judged on their own merit and not on the behaviour of their supporters. The attempt to judge Peter Obi based on the behaviour of his supporters does not make sense and it can not fly.
that's where u got it wrong,show me your friend then I will show u who u are

Most of his followers would be a threat to the society if he (peter obi) eventually become president of this nation

They are showing their true color already
Peter obi might be a good man but those his followers would be the one to make his government ungovernable,

Their so mush hatred in these people
They believe they are Meeks and every other person is a great sinner

Igbo would have be the best tribe in Nigeria but their hatred no be here

What do u think would happen if peter obi enter

I bet they will do more than housas and fulanis
Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by Papichulostunne(m): 11:52am On Jul 25, 2022
Londonland:
my grammar shouldn't be the priority but the message

True.!
Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by Elliotg: 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
BATified2023:

As in,this election ehn

You Yoruba muslims have allowed Tinubu to set the entire south west for a long ride into oblivion. You have burnt all chances you had to build a unified South with your greediness. You won't be able to handle the nemesis. If Atiku wins, the next president will either come from the east or SS, by that time Tinubu may have already been dead and gone. Your notable leaders in the southwest like Obj, elder Adebanjo, may have already been dead. Your chances of having relevance beyond Tinubu in national politics was Osibanjo. But he may not have that national appeal after the next eight years. You guys are not looking into the future. The future is bleak for you guys. The south south still has leaders who are much younger and could still play the game in the next 8 to 16yrs. And the fact that you guys have burnt up the South unity bridges with your hate and bigotry, it will take a really long time for you guys. You guys are losers as it stands now.
Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by maybet081: 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Londonland:

NOTE

Let's think
go back to school oga.
Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by Elliotg: 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
Londonland:

Most of his followers would be a threat to the society if he (peter obi) eventually become president of this nation

Peter obi might be a good man but those his followers would be the one to make his government ungovernable,

Your mumu never do. We can see the love you are spreading with your smelling body odour. Gbaun.
Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by YourhealthNG2(m): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
Londonland:

You're not being sincere. Tell me which past elections in Nigeria was a Presidential candidate judged by the attitude of his supporters instead of what the candidate has to offer?

Why will the case of Peter Obi be different? Is it because of his tribe?

Anyway, I leave to be judged by your conscience.
Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by successmatters(m): 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
I am Peter Obi structure

100%
Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by PandoraObi: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
Unless you can convince monkey to forsake banana for sharwama, you wouldn't be able to convince Pandora Peter Obidient to forsake violence
Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by Kendo999: 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
Peter Obi Lo Kan
Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by Londonland: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
Elliotg:
Your mumu never do. We can see the love you are spreading with your smelling body odour. Gbaun.
see them,continue hating and keep regressing
Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by Londonland: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
maybet081:
go back to school oga.
yes sir,and dont forget to show me your diploma,
Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by maybet081: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Londonland:
yes sir,and dont forget to show me your diploma,
not necessary sir but I chose a language that I can correctly write and understands
If you have choosen the queen's language aswell, then you must return to the class room.
Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by Londonland: 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
YourhealthNG2:

You're not being sincere. Tell me which past elections in Nigeria was a Presidential candidate judged by the attitude of his supporters instead of what the candidate has to offer?

Why will the case of Peter Obi be different? Is it because of his tribe?

Anyway, I leave to be judged by your conscience.
you are one of his reasonable followers,I can see how you replied without throwing an insult,this is type of people peter obi need, not hooligans,
Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by LadyRosa(f): 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
DeleTaller:

Adeboye do not need your preaching...Lady Evangelist. Has told you to stop distracting him.. He even advised you to vote whoever you believe in. The Redeemed Christian Church of God is heavily represented by all sort of political parties members and even other religion faith... and you want such a man to say vote Obinna.. Do you know how many Muslims faithful do attend the convention and holy ghost night? Do you know how many PDP members from the East and South South that are members? do you know how many APC members in Lagos are in that church? Do you know how many apga members are there? I don't understand how lots of you reason these days. .. Jesus Christ never fought with the government officials in his era and those that petition were never Christians but he lived with them peacefully and he paid his tax accordingly. Learn from your saviour and Lord Jesus Christ.

Well I don't preach to him either.As a Christian, I can only bear my mind.He is two timing,sane man that trekked against Jonathan to vent his opinion against insecurity can't do same now it's glaring worst.

God cannot be mocked.

He too has tasted the bitter side of misfortune,like the husband of the RCCG preacher killed by fanatics in Abuja.

Pastor adeboye is not interested because his son osibanjo lost, woefully!

But he was interested in 2015 when he gave him his blessings.

Once again God cannot be mocked.More breakfast to go round.

1 Like

Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by Londonland: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
maybet081:
not necessary sir but I chose a language that I can correctly write and understands
If you have choosen the queen's language aswell, then you must return to the class room.
English isn't my primary language but I wrote my article in English so that people can get my message,so do u think it would have been better to write in my primary language on the forum like this

Don't be a fool,once you are a able to comprehend with my article then I don't think you should have any problem

You should have just tell where my mistake was instead, but telling me to go back to school is rude
Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by maybet081: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Londonland:
English isn't my primary language but I wrote my article in English so that people can get my message,so you do u think it would have been better to white in my primary language on the forum like this

Don't be a fool,once you are a able to comprehend with my article then I don't think you should have any problem

You should have just tell where my mistake was instead, but telling me to go back to school is rude

repeating the same stupidity again,yours might be chronic.
Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by Londonland: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
maybet081:
repeating the same stupidity again,yours might be chronic.
go to hell oga, gi and teach your m*their English at home
Re: PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, by GoodLife4live: 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
Londonland:

NOTE

Let's think

Nyamiris wey write neco / waec free in Lagos are the majority enemies attacking dis man because of thier hatred/ triberlism act ...

Obi wey no do them any favour for east naa him Dem dey support .... Lesson to some afonja miscreants here wey fail to support thier own because one idiot from fail region don brainwash dem say him be angel... The angel wey him no be the time wey him be governor for anambra ...

I am from yagba , kogi .... I am fully in support of tinubu ....

I don travel go many state .... I don dey in side politics for long ... At dis dispensation , tinubu is the most performed ex governor among the aspirants ....

All tribes in Lagos are benefiting from his initiatives ... How many Nigerians don benefit from Peter obi initiatives or ideas ... Weytin he do for the anambranians ? Nothing ... I repeat nothing ... That place naa complete Dungeon ...even majorities of obi supporters can't live in that anambra now and during his governing days ...

Social media naa scam.... Many dogs are attacking dis man for no reasons...

Nyamiris are not ready to vote Tinubu even if he choosed northern Christian ...

Nigerians vote wisely... Do not vote enemy of the Nation....

IPOBIANS are Nigeria enemy ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Not Allow Campaign In My Church- Rev. Esther Ajayi / Testing Of Mic In Akwa-ibom- Inaguration Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Groups / Abike Dabiri To A Nigerian: You Are A Cultist And A Drug Pusher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.