Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

I Will Not Allow Campaign In My Church- Rev. Esther Ajayi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Allow Campaign In My Church- Rev. Esther Ajayi (1282 Views)

Photos From APC Campaign In Kano Today / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) / Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Allow Campaign In My Church- Rev. Esther Ajayi by duro4chang(m): 11:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
General overseer of Love of Christ Generation Church C&S (Worldwide), Reverend Mother Esther Ajayi, has ruled out political campaigns in her church.

However, she stated that all presidential aspirants are welcome to worship.

She spoke in her Cathedral in Victoria Island Lagos, during a briefing ahead of the 15th Anniversary and One Year Thanksgiving of the Cathedral Opening.

The cleric who declared that she does not have a favorite Presidential candidate in the 2023 election reiterated that political campaigns would not be entertained in her church.

She stated that she loves everyone and she is a mother to all.

“I don’t have a preference, I have prayed for Tinubu, anointed Atiku and even Kwankwaso came to the church, I am a pastor and mother of all,” Ajayi said.

The cleric stated that only the fear of God could salvage the country from its present situation and stressed the need for everyone to infuse prayers into the heart and mind.
She said, “If we love our country, we need to always pray and keep praying, when you have the fear of God, you won’t stack people’s money somewhere in you house or in another country.”
On insecurity, the cleric urged Nigerians to be steadfast in prayers.
“There is need to infuse the fear of God in our sermons and day to day lives, if we must get it right. We should continue to commit the heart of our leaders in God’s hand as He alone can touch them”.
The events which will stretch from Friday September 2nd, till Sunday 4th September, 2022 will have in attendance dignitaries like former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ooni of Ife, among others.
Re: I Will Not Allow Campaign In My Church- Rev. Esther Ajayi by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
That's cool
Re: I Will Not Allow Campaign In My Church- Rev. Esther Ajayi by MyMouth(m): 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
Peter Obi, take note! This church no follow grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Allow Campaign In My Church- Rev. Esther Ajayi by slivertongue: 12:07am On Sep 01, 2022
It won't stop APC from losing

5 Likes

Re: I Will Not Allow Campaign In My Church- Rev. Esther Ajayi by yyba: 1:20am On Sep 01, 2022
PETER OBI be like

4 Likes

Re: I Will Not Allow Campaign In My Church- Rev. Esther Ajayi by Rootprof(m): 1:28am On Sep 01, 2022
3 key factors for 2023 presidential election.

1- RELIGION
2- AGE ( YOUNG versus OLD )
3- ETHNICITY.

These three factors will have a great impact in forth coming election. Weather campeign in church or not most christians will prefer to vote a Christian. It's left for Muslims to choice their preferred candidate but I see northern Muslims queueing at the back of Atiku rather than Tinubu.
May God spare our life's till then.
Re: I Will Not Allow Campaign In My Church- Rev. Esther Ajayi by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 01, 2022
MyMouth:

Did Obi ask to be recognized by the pastors of those churches?.., it was the regular recognition of dignitaries where the overwhelming congregation could not hold their applaud...

Dont hate.... emulate...
Re: I Will Not Allow Campaign In My Church- Rev. Esther Ajayi by GodsOwnMan: 1:42am On Sep 01, 2022
Peter Obi is a failure cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Allow Campaign In My Church- Rev. Esther Ajayi by Praxis758: 1:45am On Sep 01, 2022
Scripturally, the pulpit shouldn’t be a platform for political campaigns, hatred and sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Allow Campaign In My Church- Rev. Esther Ajayi by ERockson: 1:52am On Sep 01, 2022
Obi should note this

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Allow Campaign In My Church- Rev. Esther Ajayi by ceede2: 2:06am On Sep 01, 2022
The 1st Rev. That know he/she believes.

Kudos.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Allow Campaign In My Church- Rev. Esther Ajayi by TimFisher2: 2:48am On Sep 01, 2022
grin

Na mumu she be!

She should swear with her dilapitated brain that she never criticized unfavourable government polices in her church

Fish dey do wrestling contest, crayfish rush come out wan join body

Nothing wey Adamu no go see Iya Bashiru window!

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Allow Campaign In My Church- Rev. Esther Ajayi by ElSudani: 2:52am On Sep 01, 2022
Not like pastor Enenche and some other political pastors.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Allow Campaign In My Church- Rev. Esther Ajayi by Tallesty1(m): 4:55am On Sep 01, 2022
MyMouth:
Sounds like she's sending an invitation to Obi sha.

I have prayed for Tinubu, anointed Atiku, Even Kwankwaso came to me so Obi what the hell are you waiting for?

If you know, you know.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Allow Campaign In My Church- Rev. Esther Ajayi by jeromestarks: 6:40am On Sep 01, 2022
Mumu GO.
This is the time for Christians to campaign everywhere and take over Nigeria but this idiotic woman wants to be religiously clean.
If Muslims wins, she might be able to open that stupid church again.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Allow Campaign In My Church- Rev. Esther Ajayi by Theunderman: 6:57am On Sep 01, 2022
Very useless pastor,
Tomorrow, she will speak bad about the government

jeromestarks:
Mumu GO.
This is the time for Christians to campaign everywhere and take over Nigeria but this idiotic woman wants to be religiously clean.
If Muslims wins, she might be able to open that stupid church again.
Re: I Will Not Allow Campaign In My Church- Rev. Esther Ajayi by Prince111111: 8:09am On Sep 01, 2022
Tallesty1:
Sounds like she's sending an invitation to Obi sha.

I have prayed for Tinubu, anointed Atiku, and Even Kwankwaso came to me so Obi what the hell are you waiting for?

If you know, you know.
what do you know? You don't know Mama Ajayi hence, your delusional school of thought. The summary of it all is, per adventure any of the contestants is present which is likely, she would not tolerate such. To be warned is to before harmed.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Allow Campaign In My Church- Rev. Esther Ajayi by veli1(m): 9:03am On Sep 01, 2022
Church wey no get more than 50 people. we don't even know am. This is my first time of hearing the name of the church and bishop sef. Na Jagabandit Escobat established am. gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

James Nwafor To Head Peter Obi's Campaign Security In The Northeast. / Proffessor Uju Anya Is An Obidient / Is Tinubu Campaigning In Different Mosques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.