Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,690 members, 7,854,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

Lil Wayne Vs 50?who Murders Who? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lil Wayne Vs 50?who Murders Who? (1563 Views)

BUHARI VS 50 CENT - 7 THINGS IN COMMON: BY AMECHI OKOLI / American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? / Hip Hop Latest Beef: Rick Ross Vs 50 Cent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Wayne Vs 50?who Murders Who? by hustla(m): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2007
Votttttttttteeee

Re: Lil Wayne Vs 50?who Murders Who? by OmoEko1(f): 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2007
@topic

Wtf , how can you compare Lil Wanye to 50cent shocked shocked, did you think about this at all before starting this thread undecided cuz I don't think you did.

Lil Wanye rap is nice, and his lyrics are tight. I was listening to one of his underground mix tape today called " The color of money" and its really hot.

Anyway 50cent is iight and he shouldn't be group with Lil wanye cuz they are not on the same level.

Before I forgot, lil wanye looks nice in pink and his dreads makes me look sexy kiss
Re: Lil Wayne Vs 50?who Murders Who? by tosinadeda: 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2007
Lil wayne is beta jare
Re: Lil Wayne Vs 50?who Murders Who? by tosinadeda: 11:53pm On Aug 14, 2007
Lil wayne is beta jare
Re: Lil Wayne Vs 50?who Murders Who? by Fuup(m): 1:24am On Aug 15, 2007
can give it to lilwayne lyrically,coz he's always improving but 50 is a better artist coz he knows how to do songs!!!
Re: Lil Wayne Vs 50?who Murders Who? by OmoEko1(f): 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2007
F u up:

can give it to lilwayne lyrically,because he's always improving but 50 is a better artist because he knows how to do songs!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked plz stop right there, you are kidding right
Re: Lil Wayne Vs 50?who Murders Who? by A40(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2007
50 is more succesful but in a battle Weezy would roast him for shizzle
Re: Lil Wayne Vs 50?who Murders Who? by chiogo(f): 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2007
Ummm, they both suck. tongue No, Lil' Wayne, i guess.
Re: Lil Wayne Vs 50?who Murders Who? by YOUNGDICEs(m): 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2007
liL' wayne is a bitch that nigga a pussy man he ain't no real blood he's a bitch 50 cent's better man i get money i run new-york haha.
Re: Lil Wayne Vs 50?who Murders Who? by tosinadeda: 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2007
Imagine 50 called him a hoe
Re: Lil Wayne Vs 50?who Murders Who? by mokei(m): 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2007
if you don't know 50 sang a dis track callin' lil wayne gay,and also a ho! cos he jumps on tracks.lil wayne is set to release a dis track for 50 soon.but 50's track was very bad and hmmmmm.for more info on hiphop news holla me @ jadefox02@yahoo.com or listen to darap show on raypower on sat. @ 10pm. kiss
Re: Lil Wayne Vs 50?who Murders Who? by younghoodi(m): 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2007
50's the best I RUN NY.

Re: Lil Wayne Vs 50?who Murders Who? by cooljoe(m): 10:27am On Nov 23, 2007
Agreed, 5O is more succesfull, but he is no match for Weezy. Weezy is tight, his lyrics are tight, his rapping is tight, and then that voice of his makes you wonder, so dry yet filled with so much grease, just check out how he sings the chorous on make it rain and raps the first verse and you will understand what I mean. How about his performance in swetest girl, "and then she ask him were my money at".
Re: Lil Wayne Vs 50?who Murders Who? by donjazzie(m): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2007
50 is Hot but weezy is d isht at the moment. on a freestyle i'll bet weezy would murder fif cuz weezy is on top of his game and seriously in form at the moment.it's weezy's time to shine and there ain't no stopping him not even fifty.there was once a time fif had that shine but now it's gone
Re: Lil Wayne Vs 50?who Murders Who? by thegame(m): 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2007
Yoy got it right buddies,it's Weezy F Baby. Key to the ladies, Key to the cedes. Pls say/add the baby.
This guy will lyrically murder fiddy. I can bet my laptop on it.

WEEZY FOR NOW Y'ALL.
Re: Lil Wayne Vs 50?who Murders Who? by osasp(m): 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2007
hmmm. . . .i think both of them are done and lil wayne's shine died all too soon. . .he's way past his prime.yh we will b gettin few hits here and there but hell neva eva reach where fif has.as for fifty, hes all washed up now. . .he shud do a collabo album with em and call it a day. . .he has seen better days than this

now who will murder who??
short answer:50

long answer: 50 is waaay better when it comes to lyrical content and im not talkin of his present work. . .fall back to an album like 'the power of a dollar' and c wat i mean. . .nah. . .weezy aint comin near dat guy.
Re: Lil Wayne Vs 50?who Murders Who? by thegame(m): 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2007
If u re talking about past albums, why not check lil wayne's mixtapes and past albums and see wat i am talking about.
When it cpmes to tight lyrics and better mc, lil wayne takes it all. YA HEARD?
Re: Lil Wayne Vs 50?who Murders Who? by sect(m): 11:57pm On Dec 26, 2007
Its so funny dat guys can compare lil wayne with fiddy.This time last year no one would dare dream of this comparison,just cos weezy really shined this year doesn't mean he's up to fifty. Haba please you guys should be considerate when comparing rappers. Wayne is still growing for now,he hasn't gotten half of what fifty has got so he's a small boy to fifty. Its just like comparing fifty with dr dre & eminem or akon with r.kelly.
Re: Lil Wayne Vs 50?who Murders Who? by odada(m): 6:10am On Dec 27, 2007
Lil' wayne murders 50 on freestyle. . .but when it comes to album sales you do the math wink wink
Re: Lil Wayne Vs 50?who Murders Who? by cooljoe(m): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2007
Lil Wayne, anyday, anytime, though 50 is also tight.
Re: Lil Wayne Vs 50?who Murders Who? by thegame(m): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2007
sect:

Its so funny that guys can compare little wayne with fiddy.This time last year no one would dare dream of this comparison,just because weezy really shined this year doesn't mean he's up to fifty. Haba please you guys should be considerate when comparing rappers. Wayne is still growing for now,he hasn't gotten half of what fifty has got so he's a small boy to fifty. Its just like comparing fifty with dr dre & eminem or akon with r.kelly.
Mumu ni e. DOn't u know that weezy has been around way back before fiddy. Check out some of his early mixtapes. By the way, Y'all know he's a better MC. Right? The streets feel him and his lyrics more than fiddy's

odada:

Lil' wayne murders 50 on freestyle. . .but when it comes to album sales you do the math wink wink
I'm sorry but that's the truthh.
Re: Lil Wayne Vs 50?who Murders Who? by ThugLife1(m): 2:51am On Jan 02, 2008
sect:

Its so funny that guys can compare little wayne with fiddy.This time last year no one would dare dream of this comparison,just because weezy really shined this year doesn't mean he's up to fifty. Haba please you guys should be considerate when comparing rappers. Wayne is still growing for now,he hasn't gotten half of what fifty has got so he's a small boy to fifty. Its just like comparing fifty with dr dre & eminem or akon with r.kelly.
Word

Lil wayne is still a boy to 50 Cent
Re: Lil Wayne Vs 50?who Murders Who? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2008
av u watched get rich or die tryin , seriously when 50 was busy saving money(coins) grin grin grin grin for his first ride thats mercedis benz my boi weezy F baby(lil wayne) was already using as Navigator jeep, and when we talk of slangs is just like comparing D,banj(50cent)cuz of popularity To Obesere(weezy ~lilwayne~), he (lil wayne has been o the block since )and he is repin good in bad words(yoruba tagged asakasa listen to all is lyrics and u will know wat am saying but 50 just upcomin sang in d club as is first hit track and now he is boastin at weezy drop age let look at talent here the boi lil wayne is good wink wink wink
Re: Lil Wayne Vs 50?who Murders Who? by ThugLife1(m): 2:38am On Jan 03, 2008
Hahahahahahha
Na 50 you dey yab like that?
Re: Lil Wayne Vs 50?who Murders Who? by cooljoe(m): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2008
My vote remains with Weezy.
Re: Lil Wayne Vs 50?who Murders Who? by shotster50(m): 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2008
Fact is, they are both wack artistes.

little Wayne is an over rated drug infested mofo, his rhymes are not worth a cent.
50 Cent is bitch made. He totally lost it after Get Rich Or Die Tryn and worst of all he relies on beefs to push album sales. He is even worse than Ja Rule.
Re: Lil Wayne Vs 50?who Murders Who? by lucabrasi(m): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2008
lil wayne the cat breathes and lives spittn lyrics
Re: Lil Wayne Vs 50?who Murders Who? by shotster50(m): 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2008
Dude anyone can spit. I am more inclined to the so called 'Conscious Rappers' like Common who have got some really good knowledge to pass. Which makes it hard for me to reconcile with peeps like weezy because of their sex, drugs, gangbangin themed lyrics.

(1) (Reply)

Tune In To Radio Continental 102.3 Fm 2mrw 5th Of April B.w 8.30-9.30pm To Check Out Double Six's In / PLS I NEED UR HELP / Don Jazzy,d’banj,banky W,oba Omega ,linda Ikeji When Will You All Get Married ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.