Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack (20826 Views)

Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) / FG Confirms Closure Of FGC, Kwali, Security Beef-Up In Unity Colleges / Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by Richy4(m): 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
If people are scared in Abuja.... The Seat of Government...Where terrorists should be afraid to trample upon, Just imagine other states embarassed

2 Likes

Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by Rebirth212: 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Naija my country
Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by sharpwriter(m): 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Emmy000seun:
But can't this clueless president be inpeached? Or is impeachment not recognize in democracy?? Are what am very sure of now a rhetorical questions Am in short of words aswear kiss cry cry
It's because your mind is still in the country Nigeria. Biafra, Oduduwa agitators aren't stupid.

If the South isn't careful, especially the Yoruba side, it would be overrun by these miscreants.

Talking about impeachment, it won't happen because APC (209) has more representatives than PDP (126) in the national assembly. Also, the northern states combined has more federal constituencies than the rest of the states.

Will they work against their president in same party? The Nigeria system and constitution isn't to develop the country, rather, it is to loot and get more goodies than the other person/people /tribe. Reason the problem will continue.

Now, it shouldn't surprise you when these leaders at the top refuse or find it difficult to change the system and constitution. It's simply because of benefits. The country is set for doom. I laugh at those clamoring for Obi.

Let Obi bring paradise, you already have waiting sets of blood thirsty fulani men to take over from him who will ensure that those good legacies are destroyed with time.

The only way for citizens to get freedom is through breakage of Nigeria or at worse, total constitutional change to benefit every region, but division is better Afterall the amalgamation has expired since 2014.

1 Like

Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by Onyipk: 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
BrodaAgbaya:
state of the nation

Nigeria has really never had it this bad, the country is on a downward trajectory. Nothing seems to be working, security, economy, education, food security, standard of living, sports etc all just bad.
Bad is too light a word, things are extremely terrible.

And yet some people are still campaigning for this demonic party and its almost vegetative candidate who has nothing to offer than emi lokan.

I really hope our eyes get open and we vote for the only candidate we all know can set the country on the right path, i won`t mention his name cos we all know. Even the brain dead APC urchins are well aware.

Infact, never this bad. May God intervene. This is in FCT o.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by sharpwriter(m): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
JooEeL:

NWON MA JE... E O GBO MI... ANI NWON MA JE BURUKU IYA.

NWON O MO NNKAN TO N BO.
Lol... Why are you talking like KOIKI cheesy

1 Like

Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by holywind(m): 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
Holy fvckk

Just as Rotimi Amechi said, the problem is not the leaders but the followers,...
Even with all this evil and atrocities befalling Nigeria, some people are still bold campaigning and supporting APC, where are your conscience and sense of reasonings, why would you like to remain in perpetual pains just because you want your tribe/religion man who doesn't in anyway care about your well-being to be the number one. My happiness is that the suffering in the land knows no religion or tribe, everyone is feeling the heat no matter where you come from.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by ogatboy(m): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
Islie:

The Chairman, Parent Teachers Association (PTA), Suleiman Idajili, said the decision followed a terrorist attack on a nearby village on Sunday morning.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/544746-panic-as-fgc-kwali-directs-parents-to-evacuate-wards-over-fear-of-terror-attack.html

I thought APC said the security situation is better than before 2015. Even Fashola said Abuja is more secure than 2015.
Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lightorder:
and tinubu is waiting on the wings to continue. If not because Apc lost every shame, what are they really campaigning with ?

APC have no shame at all. Nigerians should vote wisely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by Mr5050(m): 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
APC supporters where are thou? You guys sold ur conscience because of paltry 30k causing nausance everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by dangermouse(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Johnrake69:
This is really sad.

This is Barrister Hassan Usman before and current pic in captivity.

Few weeks ago,he was on social media defending PMB and fighting everyone on the supposed insecurity.

Today he is now a victim.

I pray he is saved, as this would be a turning point for him.

We can't keep supporting evil because of party affiliation...call a spade what it is..
Copied

Nigeria must happen to everyone of you defending APC's evil government.

Am sure he cant even afford the ransome places on his head.

Same to all the BMC crew masquerading as patriots on Nairaland.Your paltry 30k allawe cant even take you home. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by naijapikin2(m): 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
Failed government.. let's just use knife to share the country like bread

1 Like

Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by ibechris(m): 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
There is a message I got now about Bokoharam likely to strike Abuja...but I cant say for sure the source but with Buhari,anything can happen.

If u know u live and work in Abuja,pls be careful...no place is safe for now.
Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by NwaAdazzi(m): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Fake News. sponsored by Igbos.
Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Good one for the school.
Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by Igbojew: 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
Finally terrorist attack have reach sit of power Abuja and it has come to stay.Curse be upon those Tinubu and Atiku urchins that bent on imposing these two monumental failure on Nigeria again after despite what is happening in this country.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by Stylz69(m): 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lol
Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by grandstar(m): 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
These were the kind of things I longed for as boarder. To be sent home was a thing of joy.

There was a time in my secondary school, we were forced to close due to the closure of the university. I was very happy at home while the closure lasted. It wasn't long sha kiss kiss

I remember coming back from home. If it was with my parents especially my dad (he was very generous), I wanted to bask in it for as long as possible, always praying one thing or the slow the movement down until we got to U.I gate and I knew the time was up
Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
Just look at what Buhari has turned this country to.
May God judge you and your house hold for this unrest going on in this nation.

Pls Don't blame Buhari, he knows he is a failure even before becoming President,.....we should blame he, who sold out his tribe and most of South for Buhari, only for us to find out later that it was because of his selfish Ambition .......

Buhari is a good man.....and knows he is a failure pls..
Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by Juddy007: 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
If school children are hurriedly dismissed, what happens on resumption time? Are they going to shut down the school completely? It's high time the Government nips this insecurities in the bod, else it shall consume the entire nation like a wild fire.
Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by Mina79(f): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
All boarding schools in the outskirts should be closed for now.
Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by Burruchaga71(m): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
Look at what Apc has turned Nigeria into. It will never be well with Buhari, Osunbade and Tinubu...
Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by JooEeL(m): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
sharpwriter:

Lol... Why are you talking like KOIKI cheesy

Haaah, this guy too sabi. wink

U be Yoruba nation follower truly. Ur head is completely there.

O si ma di yam-pepper-scatter-scatter! Epon agbo to n mi yen, o ku die ta ma ja wa le!

Yoruba nation declaration on the horizon brother. Ko si nnkan to n bo l'oke ti ile o gba. wink

E sha gbaradi. cool
Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by Lightorder: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Reinaldo:

APC have no shame at all. Nigerians should vote wisely.
i keep wondering what legacy are these heartless thieves leaving for their children. Because I have this feelings that most of their children will ask them questions and might not be proud of their fathers’ national documented misconducts in the name of politics
Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by obotematics: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
Chai, we don suffer.
Where man go run go.
Everywhere vawlence, break of law and order.
Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by Temptee101(m): 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
This govt has failed. Our security agencies are overwhelmed. The APC govt is clueless on how to address the numerous challenges this country is facing that is why they are proposing nationwide ban on motorcycles.

Harm yourself with your PVC, that is the only weapon you have.

"If ye be willing and Obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land" - Isaiah 1:19

I remain fully Obidient

Vote Peter Obi
Vote Labour party
Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by alibiz: 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
With all this unrest some are still in support of this administration
Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lightorder:
i keep wondering what legacy are these heartless thieves leaving for their children. Because I have this feelings that most of their children will ask them questions and might not be proud of their fathers’ national documented misconducts in the name of politics

These people just don't care.
Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by cucumbar: 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Temptee101:
This govt has failed. Our security agencies are overwhelmed. The APC govt is clueless on how to address the numerous challenges this country is facing that is why they are proposing nationwide ban on motorcycles.

Harm yourself with your PVC, that is the only weapon you have.

"If ye be willing and Obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land" - Isaiah 1:19

I remain fully Obidient

Vote Peter Obi
Vote labour party
the government is not clueless. They are enabling all that is happening. They are co-conspirators.
Don’t ever think the government is helpless. They know what to do if they want to end terrorism in one week.
Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by MOJ584(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
sharpwriter:

It's because your mind is still in the country Nigeria. Biafra, Oduduwa agitators aren't stupid.

If the South isn't careful, especially the Yoruba side, it would be overrun by these miscreants.

Talking about impeachment, it won't happen because APC (209) has more representatives than PDP (126) in the national assembly. Also, the northern states combined has more federal constituencies than the rest of the states.

Will they work against their president in same party? The Nigeria system and constitution isn't to develop the country, rather, it is to loot and get more goodies than the other person/people /tribe. Reason the problem will continue.

Now, it shouldn't surprise you when these leaders at the top refuse or find it difficult to change the system and constitution. It's simply because of benefits. The country is set for doom. I laugh at those clamoring for Obi.

Let Obi bring paradise, you already have waiting sets of blood thirsty fulani men to take over from him who will ensure that those good legacies are destroyed with time.

The only way for citizens to get freedom is through breakage of Nigeria or at worse, total constitutional change to benefit every region, but division is better Afterall the amalgamation has expired since 2014.

Guy,

It's very unfortunate that tens of millions of those who call themselves Nigerians do not know this basic truth which you are privileged to know

It is either a total disintegration or wholistic restructuring!!!

1 Like

Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by Wwwq: 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
Really
Re: FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack by Lightorder: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
Reinaldo:

These people just don't care.
Karma cares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WAEC Threatens To Withhold 19 States Results Over Debts / Ghanaian School Competition Uses Nigeria As A Reference For Fraud. See Reactions / MOUAU Students Protest, Graduates Of 2 Years Yet To Undergo NYSC Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.