Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,391 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

If It Boils Down To Peter Obi And Atiku, Who Are Your Voting? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If It Boils Down To Peter Obi And Atiku, Who Are Your Voting? (442 Views)

I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti / Between Buhari and Atiku, who's more Handsome? / Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If It Boils Down To Peter Obi And Atiku, Who Are Your Voting? by Vulturereloaded: 8:23am On Jul 25, 2022
A previous thread asked if Peter Obi was replace with Rochas Okorocha, and tinubu replaced with osibanjo who would Igbo's vote .

Normally, the race is between Peter Obi and Atiku. But if it becomes official, or Tinubu becomes unable to continue due to the rapid deterioration of his health, who are you voting between Atiku and Peter Obi?
Re: If It Boils Down To Peter Obi And Atiku, Who Are Your Voting? by Vulturereloaded: 8:24am On Jul 25, 2022
You already know where i stand.

Re: If It Boils Down To Peter Obi And Atiku, Who Are Your Voting? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 25, 2022
Someone who don't mess around with government money

3 Likes

Re: If It Boils Down To Peter Obi And Atiku, Who Are Your Voting? by SaintBishop: 8:27am On Jul 25, 2022
I don't know yet

1 Like

Re: If It Boils Down To Peter Obi And Atiku, Who Are Your Voting? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 25, 2022
I go vote for and
Re: If It Boils Down To Peter Obi And Atiku, Who Are Your Voting? by Obyangel: 8:38am On Jul 25, 2022
I will be Obidient and Yusuful

3 Likes

Re: If It Boils Down To Peter Obi And Atiku, Who Are Your Voting? by Wailerint: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2022
Unfortunately, it wount even go hot, not to talk of boiling…may be you forgot that in Nigeria election, it’s either first or nothing.. it’s not like football we’re you’ll find best losers..
Re: If It Boils Down To Peter Obi And Atiku, Who Are Your Voting? by Vulturereloaded: 8:46am On Jul 25, 2022
Wailerint:
Unfortunately, it wount even go hot, not to talk of boiling…may be you forgot that in Nigeria election, it’s either first or nothing.. it’s not like football we’re you’ll find best losers..

And if you choose not to vote, you have voted.
Re: If It Boils Down To Peter Obi And Atiku, Who Are Your Voting? by RoyalDiadems: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2022
I'll prefer Obi to a very corrupt Atiku.

To every Nigerian out there who is tired of this current Nigeria and who has a burning desire for national rebirth, join The Take Back Nigeria Movement on Telegram.

Let's build the largest Telegram Political Movement in Africa where we can speak with one voice and unite to retake our country.

Our Target is to have 20 mlllion Obidients in an unsurmountable United force against all oppositions and oppressive powers.

Download the Telegram App. Search for Take Back Nigeria Movement and Join.

Nigeria Shall Be Great Again.

1 Like

Re: If It Boils Down To Peter Obi And Atiku, Who Are Your Voting? by limeta(f): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2022
With Atiku how many first ladies will there be
Office of first second and and and no more of this pls

Obediente usefulnessa
Re: If It Boils Down To Peter Obi And Atiku, Who Are Your Voting? by Obidient4life2: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2022
Obi
Re: If It Boils Down To Peter Obi And Atiku, Who Are Your Voting? by Vulturereloaded: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2022
limeta:
With Atiku how many first ladies will there be
Office of first second and and and no more of this pls

Obediente usefulnessa

I never thought of that.

(1) (Reply)

Naraland Presidential Vote: Atiku Vs Obi Vs Tinubu. / Governor Nyeso Wike Blast Atiku And PDP As He Plans Decamping / Wike Insists He Is An Intellectual, Must Teach Abati Journalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.