Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Full-time Job Vacancies For Developers In A Tech Company In Ibadan, Apply Now - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Full-time Job Vacancies For Developers In A Tech Company In Ibadan, Apply Now (781 Views)

I Need A Tech Company To Do My Internship Even If It Free / For Developers, How Did You Get Your First Remote Job And What Was The Pay. / How To Make Money In Game Development For Developers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full-time Job Vacancies For Developers In A Tech Company In Ibadan, Apply Now by darexkey(m): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2022
Vacancies open in a new tech company in Ojoo area of Ibadan; A B2B Bulk SMS and Data Company that builds and deploys SMS and data infrastructures / portal for Business owners.

The available vacancies are:

1. Business Development Manager (experienced in Project management and project management tools)

2. Full Stack web developer

3. Full Stack mobile developer

4. Accountant

Job type: FULL-TIME ON-SITE

If any of the above suits your dream job, send a message on WhatsApp to this number 07039359066 now. I will send you the application link. I can't post the link here because Nairaland doesn't support posting of links

Salary is attractive.

Application ends soon
Re: Full-time Job Vacancies For Developers In A Tech Company In Ibadan, Apply Now by darexkey(m): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
Apply now
Re: Full-time Job Vacancies For Developers In A Tech Company In Ibadan, Apply Now by darexkey(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
Application still open
Re: Full-time Job Vacancies For Developers In A Tech Company In Ibadan, Apply Now by darexkey(m): 10:44am On Jul 28, 2022
Good morning
Re: Full-time Job Vacancies For Developers In A Tech Company In Ibadan, Apply Now by darexkey(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
Application closing soon
Re: Full-time Job Vacancies For Developers In A Tech Company In Ibadan, Apply Now by nnamdiosu(m): 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
1. Since the tech community in Ibadan is very scare, it means developers from other states, probably Lagos will have to travel to Ibadan for the job. What's the housing/accomodation arrangement?

3. Stop saying salary very attractive. What exactly is the salary? How do u know what's attractive to me? That will help motivate others when the see it.

I'll advise you to work remotely, that's if this offer is even genuine. Cos it sounds like people who want to use someone for rituals.)no website, phone number link etc. Who told you nairaland bans links. Hope this is not ritual runs as usual

Nna be careful there.

1 Like

Re: Full-time Job Vacancies For Developers In A Tech Company In Ibadan, Apply Now by darexkey(m): 8:45am On Jul 31, 2022
nnamdiosu:
1. Since the tech community in asaba is very scare, it means developers from other states, probably Lagos will have to travel to Ibadan for the job. What's the housing/accomodation arrangement.

3. Stop saying salary very attractive. What exactly is the salary? How do u know what's attractive to me? That will help motivate others when the see it.

I'll advise you to work remotely, that's if this offer is even genuine. Cos it sounds like people who want to use someone for rituals.)no website, phone number link etc. Who told you nairaland bans links. Hope this is not ritual runs as usual

Nna be careful there.
Ok, you have spoken well Mr Adviser. From what you posted here, it shows you know nothing about Nairaland, you just want to talk. So, you can go ahead and post your own job links since Nairaland doesn't ban links. You're also blind to see the phone number written boldly there because you want others to be like you.
Not everything out there is scam, people are making it online everyday from legit stuffs.

If you're not interested in something, let others who are interested apply, stop discouraging them.
Re: Full-time Job Vacancies For Developers In A Tech Company In Ibadan, Apply Now by airsaylongcome: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2022
darexkey:

Ok, you have spoken well Mr Adviser. From what you posted here, it shows you know nothing about Nairaland, you just want to talk. So, you can go ahead and post your own job links since Nairaland doesn't ban links. You're also blind to see the phone number written boldly there because you want others to be like you.
Not everything out there is scam, people are making it online everyday from legit stuffs.

If you're not interested in something, let others who are interested apply, stop discouraging them.

Even if they may have sounded abrasive, they made some valid points though. Especially about the “attractive Salary”. Put that figure out there so people know whether to engage or not. It can be frustrating when experienced people take time to reach out only to find that the salary on offer does not match their expectations

(1) (Reply)

Vtu Api Provided Needed / Analysis Of The Nairaland's Front Page Topics, Using Python And Tableau / I Need A Helping Hand Here Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.