Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Experts In The House how do I go about it? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Experts In The House how do I go about it? (263 Views)

Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos / The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. / FLOORING: WHICH TILE SHOULD I GO FOR? AN ADVICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experts In The House how do I go about it? by supereagle(m): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2022
Hello house, please lawyers and other experts in the house I need your advice on this issue and dream I had on the 23rd of this month. Back in 1978, my grandfather built a four rooms face me I face you house to a portion of land given to his mother who died in 1977. He built to lintel level and didn't revisit till he died in 2012. He didn't live in the place- the mother's town, but we lived there and knew the location of the house.
I had a dream on the day
that I mentioned earlier about the house and some legal documents were shown to me in the dream. I phoned home to inquire about it from one of my brothers about the house, he wasn't born when the uncompleted house was laid. He said it is still like that.
My grandfather and my father, the first male child are both late. My question is if I am to complete the house what legal process can I follow to prevent the immediate children of my grandfather from coming in to eat from where they didn't bestow labour? Only two and half of them may want to say it is their fathers thing. We had almost a similar experience in the family: where the mother to my grandfather lived, one of the granddaughters pulled it down and built a modern house there. Although she didn't have any children to inherit it after she passed away, but no one disturbed her when she built it. She was only told that she was building it for the entire family. This one happened in my village where my grandfather lived. The case I am presenting now is in another place, about 14 km from my village. I am from Yewa in Ogun State. I don't want to mention towns for obvious reasons.
Re: Experts In The House how do I go about it? by psucc(m): 9:18am On Jul 25, 2022
Too clingy! If you are blessed, why not complete the building for others. Remember, the property is "ours" and not yours.

It is either you keep away and do it for the overall good of the entire extended family.
Re: Experts In The House how do I go about it? by supereagle(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2022
psucc:
Too clingy! If you are blessed, why not complete the building for others. Remember, the property is "ours" and not yours.

It is either you keep away and do it for the overall good of the entire extended family.

Thanks for your response. But the extended family is not living in the place-only my father lived in the town.
Re: Experts In The House how do I go about it? by psucc(m): 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
supereagle:

Thanks for your response. But the extended family is not living in the place-only my father lived in the town.
If you have the money, build it for your father. But zero your mind on title ownership.
Re: Experts In The House how do I go about it? by supereagle(m): 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
psucc:
If you have the money, build it for your father. But zero your mind on title ownership.

You're talking now.

(1) (Reply)

Block Of 6 Flats Of 3 Bedroom On Rafiu Crescent, Mafoluku Oshodi Lagos For 60m / Block Of 6 Flats On Olamojuba Street Off Adekunke Kuye Street Surulere For 85m / 5 Things A POWER Of ATTORNEY Is Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.