Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (17225 Views)

Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Beauty, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by AriseNews: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2022
He is handsome.
BTW, see all the past Bbnnaija winners and what they are up to today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFUemobYuiY
Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Cypress042(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2022
siofra:
Hermes over him kiss
I think this guy looks responsible than Hermes, check their pictures out wink
Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by MITCHELL96: 10:21am On Jul 25, 2022
Babathanks:

Nigerians are too hypocrites, most of you guys watch this show at home but always quickly to jump to any big brother platform to insult. Who are you guys even forming holy holy for self ?

Get lost man!

Do you live with me ? undecided

I never watch football satisfy na to come watch BB Naija.
Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Hallabee1(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2022
fancifulasuquo:

Aje...

Can you just explain the meaning of that b4 u receive slap

Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Naijaguy12345(m): 11:04am On Jul 25, 2022
Heffalump:

That's your headache. May be you're typing this poo from outside the country.

Please leave Nigeria for us to elect our leader.
Trash !
Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
siofra:
Hermes over him kiss
Hermes wont even look at you twice...
Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by siofra(f): 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Hermes wont even look at you twice...

So
Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by porthouse7(f): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
Heffalump:

That's your headache. May be you're typing this poo from outside the country.

Please leave Nigeria for us to elect our leader.
na true na obi people don dey cry since Saturday.... momentum is going down
Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
siofra:

So
So dont even think about it..
Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by EmmaLege: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
Adeling:
E blike them dey pay Oga Seun for this BBnaija thing undecided see as him and the mods carry the matter for head

This guy that's old enough to be my papa is 27 yrs

he is 27yrs, he was my colleague back then in redeemers smiley
Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Wwwq: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
Really
Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by fancifulasuquo(m): 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
angry

Hallabee1:

Aje...

Can you just explain the meaning of that b4 u receive slap

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija All Stars: Whitemoney’s Cooking Strategy Won’t Work This Time – Uriel / Nancy Isime Double In Shanty Town Exposed (18+) / Strike Back Season 5!!! Its Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.