Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (40741 Views)

Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Beauty, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Okobola146: 10:37am On Jul 25, 2022
The Peter and Paul on her chest were begging to come out for fresh air
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by snoopz: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2022
Please remove sexy
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by pyyxxaro: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2022
Charly boy Pro-Max undecided
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by GABRIEL6036: 11:41am On Jul 25, 2022
angry sexy should not be use to qualify this girl that looks like agama lizard oooo... Haa so irritating undecided
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by ufotunang: 11:47am On Jul 25, 2022
tuzle:
Sorry to say, but she looks like someone who is sick. Maybe she is SS, never the less she is ok. My dislike for nose earrings is like 101%
...is because she barb off all her hair from her head.. .if she had attachment hair or wig she will be very beautiful and not look sick
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by udomma1005(m): 11:53am On Jul 25, 2022
tuzle:
Sorry to say, but she looks like someone who is sick. Maybe she is SS, never the less she is ok. My dislike for nose earrings is like 101%
Be calming down nah, don't confuse me. Nose ring /studs or earrings..... Which one be nose earrings
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Neoteny(m): 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Who are these people and why don't they look like the typical Nigerians we see everyday? Are they media creations to add flavor to the show?

And why do they all have these silly names?
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by sylve11: 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
DropsMic:
The organizers of BBnaija have tried replicating this program in other African countries but e dey always fail that's why they keep coming back to Nigeria, the land of shallow minded individuals...

na so. cool
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Ilajesaint: 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
This gal go sabi s**k o
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Starboykenny: 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by ShedrachU(m): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Show hasn't even gone 4 days, her breast is already in the public.

Looks sick! grin

God punish the organisers of BBN
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Lexkenny99(m): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Asides chichi, these other gals just,.. embarassed i reserve my comment
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by lereinter(m): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
DropsMic:
The organizers of BBnaija have tried replicating this program in other African countries but e dey always fail that's why they keep coming back to Nigeria, the land of shallow minded individuals...

Minus me
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by lereinter(m): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
Sophyeasy:
It's Monday morning for goodness sake, why all these Bb naija stuff�.

They force you to read it
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Sensiblerealist: 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lol grin grin grin cheesy shocked tongue. Are you shallow-minded too!

DropsMic:
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Sleekfingers: 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
dhoncesar:

She no get age ? Abi she no get where she come from ? No age no location. Na wa ooo

She is from lagos.....
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Wwwq: 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
grin
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Thurifer: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
Like if she looks Emmanuella, share if she doesn't
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by stevebond007(m): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
She be full body spec...
Ignore the no hair.
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Dirtydog: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
dhoncesar:

Portable will bleep her nah. Hope you know who's portable in the house ?����

Hermes ba?
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by dhoncesar(m): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
Dirtydog:

Hermes ba?

Yea
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by xangerar: 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
dhoncesar:

Yea I later saw it bellow. So you guys came from same state right ?

Cos you where so fast to reply about her age �

Noooooo! I am not from Lagos State where she is said to have come from. Knowledge of what is said to be the age of someone is not only for people who comes from where the person comes from anyway.
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by winner37(m): 10:48am On Jul 28, 2022
This one that is like a catfish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Movie "30 Days in Atlanta” Gets 10 Nominations In U.S. / BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize / Ese Eriata Joins Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.