Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara (14843 Views)

Tambuwal Rallies North-West Businessmen For Atiku In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara / North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu / Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by Chiedu4Trump: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2022
We can't go from a Niger Republic person to a Cameroonian oh
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by successmatters(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2022
meditator:
Then I will vote for Kwankwaso because of what he did in Kano. Obi did nothing back in his state, lies a lot and embezzled govt money into his family's business. He also laundered money to Lagos, no sensible man should think of voting him.

After these shenegians, either Tinibu or Atiku, most likely Tinibu will win the election.

If u think otherwise, then u are deep in hallucinations

Am sure you know you're lying to yourself, so I won't waste my time repeating the list of good deeds in Obi government because am sure you have seen it.

Peter Obi still remains the best candidate among them all.
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by meditator(m): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2022
successmatters:

Am sure you know you're lying to yourself, so I won't waste my time repeating the list of good deeds in Obi government because am sure you have seen it.

Peter Obi still remains the best candidate among them all.
Seen it where ? Propaganda doesn't market candidates. I have been to Anambara and there is absolutely nothing on ground. Ngigi even fared better than him.

The question should be is it the candidate your guys want or PDP pro max or a Christian candidate. If you talk about competence, people like Apkabio and Umahi did far better than him, yet you guys crucified them because of your hate for APC.

When you talk about competence, he should not even be in contention. You guys should just be clear that u want a Christian candidate from PDP pro max, from that particular region that inclines with IPOB agenda. Simple!
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by sweetkev(m): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
Anything to chase the wicked evil party (APC) away from our shore Nigeria is a welcome development.
I watch the video of the kidnapped Kaduna train passengers and i weep for Nigeria.
Send me a link to the video pls
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by SIMONEKPA7: 10:02am On Jul 25, 2022
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by SIMONEKPA7: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2022
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by franchasofficia: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2022
worst of PDP is far better than best of APC.

Failure of Atiku will be far better than best of corrupt Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by Hydroxide(m): 10:14am On Jul 25, 2022
They can only enlighten people in those poor northern states cos people there are used to suffering and they will still be voting for suffering.
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by successmatters(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2022
meditator:
Seen it where ? Propaganda doesn't market candidates. I have been to Anambara and there is absolutely nothing on ground. Ngigi even fared better than him.

The question should be is it the candidate your guys want or PDP pro max or a Christian candidate. If you talk about competence, people like Apkabio and Umahi did far better than him, yet you guys crucified them because of your hate for APC.

When you talk about competence, he should not even be in contention. You guys should just be clear that u want a Christian candidate from PDP pro max, from that particular region that inclines with IPOB agenda. Simple!

Your hate is controlling your words. No need engaging you any further.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by jrusky(m): 10:43am On Jul 25, 2022
Good one this is how a serious party should work not to be bullying and trolling everyone not on their side on social media.

You want people to vote your candidate but you are threatening them with gun, bullying them, harassing them, insulting everyone and you think people will take you serious? I'm refering to obishit supporters.

God bless PDP very sensible party.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by zionstaar75: 11:30am On Jul 25, 2022
Didijiji:
ANYTHING/ANYONE BUT THE PARTY OF WICKED HARDSHIP IDIOTS (APC) IS OKAY BY ME
God forbid that another fulani man will rule this country again,its an open invitation to anarchy
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by Shascky33: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
We are fully Atikulated in the North
Waziri2023 Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by Pio44: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2022
Telling people to vote their conscience in this present Nigeria is a fraud. Tell them to vote Peter Obi. Peter Obi is the conscience of PATRIOTIC Nigerians. GO GET YOUR PVC
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by meditator(m): 11:56am On Jul 25, 2022
successmatters:

Your hallucination will hit you hard when the result is declared next year
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by Didijiji: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2022
zionstaar75:
God forbid that another fulani man will rule this country again,its an open invitation to anarchy
GOD FORBID APC RULES THIS COUNTRY AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by muykem: 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
successmatters:
It's a good idea to urge the people to get their voters card, but a very bad idea to urge them to vote for failures like Atiku and Tinubu.

I have my reasons for saying this.

Voting for either PDP or APC will keep Nigeria in the suffering they have been in for the past 23 years. Only a Peter obi and Yusuf Baba Datti Ahmed has the competence to manage the affairs of Nigeria with the care and tenacity it demands.
4years ago, you are shouting articulate up and down but today he's a failure. Reasons why we don't take IPOB and what they stand for serious.
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by successmatters(m): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
muykem:
4years ago, you are shouting articulate up and down but today he's a failure. Reasons why we don't take IPOB and what they stand for serious.

Of course I voted Atiku 4 years ago, but now the engine that I thought would have powered atuku policies has been removed and used to build another party, LP, so can you blame me for abandoning the empty shell of PDP? grin

I am now Obidient.
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
successmatters:
It's a good idea to urge the people to get their voters card, but a very bad idea to urge them to vote for failures like Atiku and Tinubu.

I have my reasons for saying this.

Voting for either PDP or APC will keep Nigeria in the suffering they have been in for the past 23 years. Only a Peter obi and Yusuf Baba Datti Ahmed has the competence to manage the affairs of Nigeria with the care and tenacity it demands.

Anambra is screaming FAILURE! Lagos is improving daily cos of the solid foundation and inspiration by Asiwaju...
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
successmatters:

What is in Anambra? He just spoke the gospel truth!
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by LordOfTheGame: 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
Atiku is banking on the much louder "northern vote" but he will be surprised the time Obi emerges winner.
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by gnykelly(m): 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
successmatters:

If I cannot have the complete academic records of a job seeker, I won't employ him. If I cannot see where my intending president went for his primary and secondary schools, I won't vote him.

We have to check the complete history of those vying to rule us, if it smells fishy,then it might be rotten.

Tinubu should come clean with his past before we make a worse blunder than 2015 and 2019.

Some that works for 2 of the big 4

And also works for Mobil, you're saying doesn't have academic record.
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by zionstaar75: 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
Didijiji:
GOD FORBID APC RULES THIS COUNTRY AGAIN
amen!atiku will never rule us sha,never!!!no more fulani
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by successmatters(m): 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
gnykelly:

Some that works for 2 of the big 4

And also works for Mobil, you're saying doesn't have academic record.

Then what's the difficulty in showing it?
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by successmatters(m): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
Siwel25:

What is in Anambra? He just spoke the gospel truth!

Mention your state so we can compare.
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by successmatters(m): 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
Siwel25:

Anambra is screaming FAILURE! Lagos is improving daily cos of the solid foundation and inspiration by Asiwaju...

What can I tell you apart from, well done, keep wallowing in ignorance.
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by gnykelly(m): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
successmatters:

Then what's the difficulty in showing it?

Go ask INEC
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by MrNice04(m): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
rigging machine

Tinubu can only win with massive rigging.
Nigeria DOES NOT WANT APC!

Next, you will have to deal with the Obedient Servants!
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by successmatters(m): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
gnykelly:

Go ask INEC

Is INEC the parents of Tinubu?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Akpabio Not Our Preferred Choice — Niger Delta Group / 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari / Nigeria Becoming Tourist Destination Due To Policies Of Buhari Govt - Lai Mohd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.