Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Profile Of Chichi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Profile Of Chichi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (25058 Views)

Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Beauty, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profile Of Chichi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by nlfpmod: 9:55am On Jul 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWyKgSpm78c

Full Name: Chinenyenwa Desire Okoebor, from Imo State

“Stripper by night and chef by day”. That’s just one of the many colourful phrases 22-year-old exotic dancer and chef, Chichi, uses to describe herself. She loves swimming, dancing and travelling, and considers herself “an unshakeably ambitious goal-getter”.

Although she had a painful childhood, Chichi has managed to rise above it all and continues to forge her own path. She admits her bluntness can sometimes tick people off, but she doesn’t mind because she believes in sincerity. “It’s either I say things the way they are, or I don’t say it at all”.

Chichi wants to be on Big Brother Naija to show people that there is more to this stripper than meets the eye. “I have so many things to showcase and I believe the world really needs to see me. The Big Brother Naija House is the only place that will bring me that kind of spotlight,” she says. Her hidden talent? Working the pole, of course!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chichi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Zonefree(m): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2022
. Stripper by night and chef by day

.Her hidden talent? Working the pole, of course!

Good girl. I pray she wins.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chichi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by incandescentena: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2022
undecided

If you take one hour or two Hours each day learning Coding for 3 months...l
think you've just did yourself a great favour of Life. Instead of watching one
immorality show----Downy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Chichi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by tiswell(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2022
Go girl!
Re: Profile Of Chichi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by bigdammyj: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2022
Seen.
Re: Profile Of Chichi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Adeling(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2022
This season BBnaija people no fine like last season apart from some guys. See this one face abeg cheesy e blike watin Dem take wrap agbado

5 Likes

Re: Profile Of Chichi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by DevilSignature: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2022
cheesy

Oooh na olosho she de do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Chichi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Akerele44(m): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2022
Next would be

Meet PETER OBI...THE NEW BBNAIJA SEASON 7 HOUSE BOY
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Chichi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Nyascobar1414: 10:13am On Jul 25, 2022
Woow. 1 dollar = 1 naira...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Chichi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by BadNews: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2022
Chichi The Stripper Babe

Bad News Is Following The Thread
Re: Profile Of Chichi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by ShitHead(m): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2022
She looks embalmed

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Chichi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Cantonese: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2022
“Stripper by night”?

Which one be stripper by night, chef by day?
It’s just like a young man who says he is an armed robber in the night and gala seller in the day.

Na that “stripper by night” concern me pass. Make she tell us the main work she dey strip do for night.

If that stripper by night mind go hold am inside there, wahala go dey o!

9 Likes

Re: Profile Of Chichi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by HopeNeverDies: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2022
Damnn!!!
Re: Profile Of Chichi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2022
Okay.
Re: Profile Of Chichi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by samogo1: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2022
Someone's future wife that's about to be lashed. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Chichi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by NYSCPLUG01(m): 10:16am On Jul 25, 2022
Check out my signature.
Re: Profile Of Chichi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by ChiefAfonja: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2022
Tinubu go like suck toto cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Chichi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by asahnwaKC: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2022
She speaks like actress Nkoli nwa nsuka the
Re: Profile Of Chichi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by justicechichex: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2022
She didn't hide the fact that she's a stripper.. That's cool, though i think she looks more than 22.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Chichi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Passionate888: 10:18am On Jul 25, 2022
Chi exotic grin grin grin
Re: Profile Of Chichi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by archymacho(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2022
Dead on arrival.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Chichi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by enonche85(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2022
Cantonese:
“Stripper by night”?

yes, she dey give people lapdance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Chichi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Kingpele(m): 10:19am On Jul 25, 2022
Good morning...the most important thing now is to get your PVC and out out both APC And PDP ,the two parties have tried their best since inception of this our democracy and have failed us ...moreover the two flag bearers of these two parties were active participants at the inception and both brought in buharia in 2015 which did much harm to our economy and they can't be rewarded with the presidency after what they preferred choice did to us from 2015 till date...by bringing buharia both have shown that they won't be better than buharia the man they marketed to us in 2015

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Chichi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Naugotaya19: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2022
The Funniest Try not to laugh Video grin
NIGERIAN EDITION
As Always.. Try to Watch the video till the end without laughing smiley

But I know it’s not possible… so when you laugh comment what part made you laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWOXZ4uHi3M

This is part 2..

So you might as well check out part 1 if you liked the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT_pMNIbN2M
Re: Profile Of Chichi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by bigcal4rea(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2022
Stripper ? Imagine

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Chichi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by VeryWickedMan: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2022
Olosho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Streaming Nigerian/African movies online / Download Heroes Season 3 Here! / 'African Queen' Song In Hollywood Movie 'Phat Girlz'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.