Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Please Is Port Harcourt Road Good For Traveling From Lagos Recently ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Is Port Harcourt Road Good For Traveling From Lagos Recently ? (1227 Views)

Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently / Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) / Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is Port Harcourt Road Good For Traveling From Lagos Recently ? by purejustice36: 10:04am On Jul 25, 2022
Good day all

Please i’d like to confirm if it’s safe to travel to port harcourt from Lagos by road

I’ve never travelled to port harcourt before , so I want to get some infos those who have travelled recently and due to the insecurities in the country.

Mods pls
Re: Please Is Port Harcourt Road Good For Traveling From Lagos Recently ? by okeysoninv: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2022
Port Harcourt road is cool, depends on the route you want to follow. owerri or east -west road.

1 Like

Re: Please Is Port Harcourt Road Good For Traveling From Lagos Recently ? by u3fine(m): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2022
Rivers State inter-state route is okay to a greater extent but the flash point when coming from Lagos are: Shagamu-Ore-Benin highway in Ogun, Ondo and Edo states; Warri-Sapele-Benin Highway in Delta and Edo States; Benin-Agbo-Asaba Highway in Edo and Delta States as well as Corrupt Police on the Highway.

Mind you, as you are traveling keep updating your location via google map to your loved once in case grin grin grin
And above all PRAY until you arrive safely

purejustice36:
Good day all

Please i’d like to confirm if it’s safe to travel to port harcourt from Lagos by road

I’ve never travelled to port harcourt before , so I want to get some infos those who have travelled recently and due to the insecurities in the country.

Mods pls

1 Like

Re: Please Is Port Harcourt Road Good For Traveling From Lagos Recently ? by Ernesttoby30: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2022
purejustice36:
Good day all

Mods pls

Yes it's good. Just came back from there last week. If traveling with your car, make sure you have a lot of pieces notes with you. Because i personally counted the number of police check point from Lagos to Ph and it was 57 check point in total followed through Onitsha/Owerri-Ph.

Someone with a private car, you will be dropping some money to avoid delay.

1 Like

Re: Please Is Port Harcourt Road Good For Traveling From Lagos Recently ? by purejustice36: 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ernesttoby30:

Yes it's good. Just came back from there last week. If traveling with your car, make sure you have a lot of pieces notes with you. Because i personally counted the number of police check point from Lagos to Ph and it was 57 check point in total followed through Onitsha/Owerri-Ph.

Someone with a private car, you will be dropping some money to avoid delay.

Thanks so much chief , I appreciate
Re: Please Is Port Harcourt Road Good For Traveling From Lagos Recently ? by purejustice36: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
u3fine:
Rivers State inter-state route is okay to a greater extent but the flash point when coming from Lagos are: Shagamu-Ore-Benin highway in Ogun, Ondo and Edo states; Warri-Sapele-Benin Highway in Delta and Edo States; Benin-Agbo-Asaba Highway in Edo and Delta States as well as Corrupt Police on the Highway.

Mind you, as you are traveling keep updating your location via google map to your loved once in case grin grin grin

And above all PRAY until you arrive safely

Thanks
Re: Please Is Port Harcourt Road Good For Traveling From Lagos Recently ? by meobizy(f): 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Use a reputable transport company and enjoy a safe journey. The point known well for robbery is Ore, once past there your destination is sure.

1 Like

Re: Please Is Port Harcourt Road Good For Traveling From Lagos Recently ? by purejustice36: 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
meobizy:
Use a reputable transport company and enjoy a safe journey. The point known well for robbery is Ore, once past there your destination is sure.
Thanks chief
Re: Please Is Port Harcourt Road Good For Traveling From Lagos Recently ? by Jokkarm2: 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
purejustice36:
Good day all

Mods pls

Very good , no issue. I just went to warri last week, spent four days and came back. I drove my self to and fro. No single issue . I got to Patani , that is the boundary between delta and bayelsa. No single issue . From there to ph is okay. Roads are better now than before. I followed ajah to epe, from epe to ijabuode, no issue. Media is another problem we have, if you enter road, you won't even notice there is any security challenge. There are hundreds of cars moving normal.

1 Like

Re: Please Is Port Harcourt Road Good For Traveling From Lagos Recently ? by purejustice36: 12:00am On Jul 26, 2022
Jokkarm2:

Very good , no issue. I just went to warri last week, spent four days and came back. I drove my self to and fro. No single issue . I got to Patani , that is the boundary between delta and bayelsa. No single issue . From there to ph is okay. Roads are better now than before. I followed ajah to epe, from epe to ijabuode, no issue. Media is another problem we have, if you enter road, you won't even notice there is any security challenge. There are hundreds of cars moving normal.

Thanks for your response chief
Re: Please Is Port Harcourt Road Good For Traveling From Lagos Recently ? by purejustice36: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
Thanks y’all for your contribution in boosting my confidence lol

I finally got to port harcourt today but I didn’t drive tho
I took AGOFURE bus and the journey was really smooth tbvh

Once again I so much appreciate “Gracias”

(1) (Reply)

Africa Has Been Totally Pauperized / For People Who Is Goin Travel To Russia! / Quest For Travel. Young Asian Man Turns 30 Years Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.