Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking (2944 Views)

GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap / Twitter User Calls El-Rufai "A Liar". He Reacts (See Tweets) / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking by VotePeterObi: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2022
Indeed Karma is a bitch. A Buhari supporter who was bragging about him some years back have taken to Twitter to lament Buhari inability to save his brother from the den of terrorists.

Indeed elections decision have consequences.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2022
my fellow nigerians come out and vote in the next election. no be only to complain about bad government we go they do,GOD no go come down from heaven come elect leaders for us.
TIME TO WAKE UP-VISION2023

5 Likes

Re: Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking by PandoraObi: 10:21am On Jul 25, 2022
The same way some of the Dora Akunyili husband might have supported IPOB miscreants and cannibals that got their relative, Chike Akunyili gruesomely murdered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking by Nbote(m): 10:22am On Jul 25, 2022
Last last, e don cast na everybody go chop breakfast yawa o

10 Likes

Re: Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking by Racoon(m): 10:22am On Jul 25, 2022
Buhari will keep on happening to all of them including their highly mummified online miscreants, urchins & zombies on the social media.

All who have a hand in enthroning this disaster of a president and government including their praisesingers must collect wotowoto. Shebi bandits & boko haram say they will abduct their patron? Fingers crossed.

18 Likes

Re: Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking by successmatters(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2022
What is happening now is a small thing to compare with what will happen later.

Get your PVC and vote right, or load your weapons because things will go crazy .

7 Likes

Re: Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking by Zonefree(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2022
How can one laugh in a way that pleases God cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking by Seefinish: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2022
And Tinubu wants to start from where Buhari stopped? God forbid BAT thing

10 Likes

Re: Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking by SpatialKing(m): 10:27am On Jul 25, 2022
Hmm
Re: Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking by alsudan: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2022
One by One e go reach all Nairaland Zombies and those still wishing a Worst Tinubu on the Nation.

9 Likes

Re: Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking by MadamExcellency: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2022
That is what militant bigotry offers you.

We are in this together. Say NO to bigotry and clannishness.

Vote competence, vote with your brain and not with your heart.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking by GamalNasser: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2022
Many of the people that were being flogged by Ali and co that day are related to heavy Buhari supporters

3 Likes

Re: Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking by Bethel4Life(f): 11:16am On Jul 25, 2022
Omenka will not see this beautiful thread to comment

Lemme not mention that helinus wey no knw his left from right

7 Likes

Re: Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking by Racoon(m): 11:26am On Jul 25, 2022
Seefinish:
And Tinubu wants to start from where Buhari stopped? God forbid BAT thing
alsudan:
One by One e go reach all Nairaland Zombies and those still wishing a Worst Tinubu on the Nation.
Even this once sai baba zombies have long seen the light and repented. However, their high graded mummified zombies here on this platform are unyielding. Buhari’s Nigeria will surely happen to all of them. They must collect wotowoto because they will all eat from the breakfast they all cooked for this nation.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking by omenka(m): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
Bethel4Life:
Omenka will not see this beautiful thread to comment

Lemme not mention that helinus wey no knw his left from right
Kai ooo!!! Leave me na!! Shooo! :- sad

1 Like

Re: Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking by Viscuz: 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
From the beginning to the last urchins in APC must wail and others will rejoice

Re: Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking by SHINJA: 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
Tinubu supporters are next...

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest..

One brothers
Re: Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking by WhatCanIsay(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
The same way some of the Dora Akunyili husband might have supported IPOB miscreants and cannibals that got their relative, Chike Akunyili gruesomely murdered.

As your typing this, you will be smiling to yourself for being as intelligent as concocting something like this when people have been calling you an unintelligent person since you can remember anything.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking by WhatCanIsay(m): 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
omenka:
Kai ooo!!! Leave me na!! Shooo! :- sad

Don't mind the person for distracting you when you were busy scouting for Igbo related threads, so you can do your vomitting.

Go back to your work dear, nothing to see here.
Re: Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking by SupremeSpecimen: 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
PandoraObi:

Then go create a thread mr derailment

Staying on topic is something you're seriously allergic to
Re: Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking by PandoraObi: 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

As your typing this, you will be smiling to yourself for being as intelligent as concocting something like this when people have been calling you an unintelligent person since you can remember anything.

Congratulations!
You are not even funny, or let me simply say you are mischievous and hypocritical, how can some set of deluded and demented miserable people that killed, cannibalize and celebrate killing of their fellows igbos just because one mentally deranged Kanu said so, say someone is unintelligent and I will take those apku munching gorillas and goblins serious.
Re: Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking by Remijuice: 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Don't mind the person for distracting you when you were busy scouting for Igbo related threads, so you can do your vomitting.

Go back to your work dear, nothing to see here.
Jehovah Nisi

Re: Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking by WhatCanIsay(m): 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
You are not even funny, or let me simply say you are mischievous and hypocritical, how can some set of deluded and demented miserable people that killed, cannibalize and celebrate killing of their fellows igbos just because one mentally deranged Kanu said so, say someone is unintelligent and I will take those apku munching gorillas and goblins serious.

I'm sorry dear, I didn't read.

Hopefully will do so when you become coherent next time.

Thanks
Re: Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking by WhatCanIsay(m): 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
omenka:
You surely mistake me for the had of your nuclear fam. smiley

My dear, you resembled that pig so much that I honestly mistook you for the head of the herd.

Lol forgive me for the honest mistake dear.
Re: Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking by fourboys: 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
Buhari disappointed everybody,, including his family members grin grin his supporters dey suffer most
Re: Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking by omenka(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

My dear, you resembled that pig so much that I honestly mistook you for the head of the herd.

Lol forgive me for the honest mistake dear.
No time. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking by EmeraldJD: 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
This breakfast sef..
Re: Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking by Goddey18(m): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
His breakfast arrived pretty late. grin grin
Re: Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking by Treasure17(m): 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
We keep saying it. Don't be petty with your decision on who to vote for because the consequences will not discriminate. The heaven will fall on everyone.
Re: Photos: See Tweets Of A Staunch Buhari Supporter That Have Got Everyone Talking by PandoraObi: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

I'm sorry dear, I didn't read.

Hopefully will do so when you become coherent next time.

Thanks
You are Igbo I guess, do you even have organelle of comprehension, because I know most igbos support unknown gunmen killing their people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Bans Cooking Gas Exports To Nigeria, Stop Gas Pipeline Project / As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out / Breaking: Fayose Escaped Car Bomb In Lagos Today!!(#Fake news)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.