Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Please Help! My Ear Hurts So Bad - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help! My Ear Hurts So Bad (463 Views)

Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! / Fly Entered My Ear Last Night / Mr Ear Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! My Ear Hurts So Bad by RealSean(m): 10:27am On Jul 25, 2022
Hello, Good morning all. Please yesterday as early as 6am I tried cleaning my ear with a cottonbud and the cotton got stucked in my ear, till the extent it isn't even visible again, I tried using olive oil and hydrogen peroxide all to no avail, I have been is serious pain from yesterday till till particular time, I feel my ear going numb and I'm very scarced, I always went to a couple of pharmacists and they couldn't help out. Please I would highly appreciate your contributions. Thank you very much as you help..
Re: Please Help! My Ear Hurts So Bad by Ajoself(m): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2022
RealSean:
Hello, Good morning all. Please yesterday as early as 6am I tried cleaning my ear with a cottonbud and the cotton got stucked in my ear, till the extent it isn't even visible again, I tried using olive oil and hydrogen peroxide all to no avail, I have been is serious pain from yesterday till till particular time, I feel my ear going numb and I'm very scarced, I always went to a couple of pharmacists and they couldn't help out. Please I would highly appreciate your contributions. Thank you very much as you help..
Sorry for the pain. To be sincere, book an emergency appointment with a doctor. Don't mind the cost. Next time, use cotton bud that is tightly packed.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Ear Hurts So Bad by GoldSantana: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
You can take panadol for the pain. Go see a doctor. He will use an otoscope to bring it out
Re: Please Help! My Ear Hurts So Bad by yesloaded: 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
RealSean:

Don't push it in any further

Go to the nearest reputable ent hospital and they will remove it for you without pain

10k should do

Don't think about the money but your overall well-being is important than any amount of money

I wish you well

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Ear Hurts So Bad by RealSean(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
Thank you very much for all the help. I went to a hospital and they did this process they called suction and the cotton came out after the fourth trail. The whole process cost 15k but it was worth it. I promise never to go close cotton buds EVER!
Re: Please Help! My Ear Hurts So Bad by Greatzeus(m): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
Stay away from those N200 earpiece
Re: Please Help! My Ear Hurts So Bad by MITCHELL96: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
Greatzeus:
Stay away from those N200 earpiece

True, and they don't pad it enough with silicone grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed Penis Enlargement Within One Month / Dental Health / Elon Musk's Brain Chip That Helps Disabled Patients To Move, See And Communicate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.