Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Which Of This Business Is Preferable - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Of This Business Is Preferable (499 Views)

Prepaid Or Postpaid: Which Is Preferable For A Eight Room Apartment / Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / 5 Reasons Why An Online Business Is The Best Home Business To Make You Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Business Is Preferable by Okwori12(m): 10:27am On Jul 25, 2022
Am in a tight corner right now to make decision. Am contemplating the following businesses.

1. Provision Store
2. Fast food restaurants
3. Raw food buying and selling

Please which will you recommend for me cos I can do any of them.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Business Is Preferable by Seniorwriter(m): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2022
Okwori12:
Am in a tight corner right now to make decision. Am contemplating the following businesses.

1. Provision Store
2. Fast food restaurants
3. Raw food buying and selling

Please which will you recommend for me cos I can do any of them.

God bless you
Have you done your due diligence on all three to know your strength and weaknesses....people's opinion won't matter without that research done by yourself.
Doing business goes beyond choice but in my years of assisting small business owners as a BDM I've always noticed that the main issues are basically three;
# Location of business.
# Ability to create Inorganic customers.
# Ability to scale-up on daily sales for great profits.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Which Of This Business Is Preferable by Okwori12(m): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Have you done your due diligence on all three to know your strength and weaknesses....people's opinion won't matter without that research done by yourself.
Doing business goes beyond choice but in my years of assisting small business owners as a BDM I've always noticed that the main issues are basically three;
# Location of business.
# Ability to create Inorganic customers.
# Ability to scale-up on daily sales for great profits.

@Seniorwriter

You are correct, I've done my research and study. That's why I list them in order of my priority but experienced member contribution is also important. Thanks for your input...
Re: Which Of This Business Is Preferable by SHINJA: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
Provision store..

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Business Is Preferable by Okwori12(m): 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
SHINJA:
Provision store..
Okay thanks
Re: Which Of This Business Is Preferable by newdays(f): 3:35am On Jul 26, 2022
Fast Food Restaurant

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Business Is Preferable by Okwori12(m): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
Thanks so much guys, after some consultation and advise, I decided to go for provision and also sell some raw food stuff along.

The reason I forsake the fast food thing is the health Hazzard involved and also the much needed labour.

Thanks so much guys

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Start With 1.5million / If A Bank Fold-up , What Will Happen To Customer Money? / Quality Female Jewelries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.