Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,062 members, 7,821,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Prepaid Or Postpaid: Which Is Preferable For A Eight Room Apartment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Prepaid Or Postpaid: Which Is Preferable For A Eight Room Apartment (591 Views)

Facebook Ads Payment Prepaid Or Postpaid? / Indoor Playground Or Home: Which One Is Preferable For Kids' Birthday Party? / Paying 10,000 For Google Ads Accounts, Prepaid Or Post Paid Is Accepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prepaid Or Postpaid: Which Is Preferable For A Eight Room Apartment by LeopardX: 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
So Nepa officials were installing prepaid meters in so many houses in my Street and I was somehow jealous. Lol.

Our bill has been consistently less than 20k and we are eight in the compound.

Is it preferable this way, or should we just apply for prepaid? Just one for all eight tenants.
Re: Prepaid Or Postpaid: Which Is Preferable For A Eight Room Apartment by ThePrincipal: 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
Get the prepaid and pay for your power consumption. Let's all kill estimated billing...

However, some of my neighbours have been avoiding the prepaid thing because our electricity is somewhat stable and they do get away with some relatively low bills, compared to the consumption...

1 Like

Re: Prepaid Or Postpaid: Which Is Preferable For A Eight Room Apartment by harmargedon: 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
post paid. Especially when only few people have heavy gadgets.

2 Likes

Re: Prepaid Or Postpaid: Which Is Preferable For A Eight Room Apartment by harmargedon: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
ThePrincipal:
Get the prepaid and pay for your power consumption. Let's all kill estimated billing...

However, some of my neighbours have been avoiding the prepaid thing because our electricity is somewhat stable and they do get away with some relatively low bills, compared to the consumption...
it feels cool, not until you choose to buy a 2200 Watts surround system, 2hp ac three in number, two deep freezer, four in one hot plate, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, pressing iron, OX fan with ceiling fans and so on. you'd be recharging 10k every week. That's me speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Prepaid Or Postpaid: Which Is Preferable For A Eight Room Apartment by flejnr(f): 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
I was paying 13k post paid bill, they inserted pre paid meter in my estate and I declined needing one, the next post paid bill I saw was 32,000 after that 41,356 . I had to rush to there office and start begging them to forgive me and come and install mine although I paid some money for P.R due to the Nigerian factor but I must say am enjoying the prepaid now because I now regulate my power usage although I spend closely 25k on power monthly now but it is better for me because the estimated billing might be increasing every month and you can’t protest or make any complain because u have no meter reading your usage

1 Like

Re: Prepaid Or Postpaid: Which Is Preferable For A Eight Room Apartment by LeopardX: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
ThePrincipal:

Exactly what's happening to us too, bit
Dad is reluctant and I'm always jealous when prepaid meters are being installed here and there making us look backward and uncivilised. Lol.
Re: Prepaid Or Postpaid: Which Is Preferable For A Eight Room Apartment by LeopardX: 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
harmargedon:
post paid. Especially when only few people have heavy gadgets.
thanks.
My dad thinks so too.
Re: Prepaid Or Postpaid: Which Is Preferable For A Eight Room Apartment by LeopardX: 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
flejnr:
I was paying 13k post paid bill, they inserted pre paid meter in my estate and I declined needing one, the next post paid bill I saw was 32,000 after that 41,356 . I had to rush to there office and start begging them to forgive me and come and install mine although I paid some money for P.R due to the Nigerian factor but I must say am enjoying the prepaid now because I now regulate my power usage although I spend closely 25k on power monthly now but it is better for me because the estimated billing might be increasing every month and you can’t protest or make any complain because u have no meter reading your usage
My exact thoughts.
Re: Prepaid Or Postpaid: Which Is Preferable For A Eight Room Apartment by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
Collect the prepaid Meter pls. Before they notice u and start inflating it to 50,000

Check out my online store for juicy stuff. Link is on my signature

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Profitability Analysis For The Bakery Business / R / Customs Duty Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.