Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,512 members, 7,850,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Opinion: Brekete Family Should Transfer Part ASUU Intervention To Eedris Abrulka - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Opinion: Brekete Family Should Transfer Part ASUU Intervention To Eedris Abrulka (196 Views)

Doctors Seek Osinbajo’s Intervention To End Strike / This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. / 30 Benue Doctors Display Sack Letters, Seek Gov's Intervention (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Brekete Family Should Transfer Part ASUU Intervention To Eedris Abrulka by ultim: 10:41am On Jul 25, 2022
If possible let's make this threat viral.

I recall that the Ordinary President appointed the ace musician Eedris Abdulkarim presently down with a terminal ailment, as one of the custodians of the ASUU intervention fund being raised by the Brekete Family of the Human Rights Radio.
According to Ordinary Ahmed Isah the president of the organisation, 100 million Naira was raised before the the disagreement that stopped more fund raising.
My opinion is that part of that money be given to Eedris for his medical treatment abroad
Re: Opinion: Brekete Family Should Transfer Part ASUU Intervention To Eedris Abrulka by Healthrelatedjo: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2022
Yes, that's a good one.
He should be given part of the money to take care of his health.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Some Of The Early Indications Of Infertility / Burn Belly Fat Instantly. Belly Fat Is Dangerous. Get Rid Of It Now! / I Want To Gain Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.