Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Enigma: Proof Of Don Jazzy's Illuminati Membership! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Enigma: Proof Of Don Jazzy's Illuminati Membership! (8412 Views)

Illuminati Membership Form For 2016/2017 09058157352 / Illuminati Membership Form For 2016/2017 / How Illuminati Killed Mandela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enigma: Proof Of Don Jazzy's Illuminati Membership! by JobPortal: 8:02am On Jul 31, 2011
Personally,   I   believe   Mohits   Crew   is   dining   with   the   devil.   Here   is   a   very   strong   proof:   Donjazzy is   arranging   a   free   beat   competition  where   people   can   download this  PECULIAR  beat  and  record their   own   songs on it.   They   will   then  send it  to Donjazzys mail. Ist   price   2,000  dols,  2nd  is   1,000 and  3rd 500  dollars. 
Read more and download the beat below. Please listen to this beat carefully before you make your judgement. It is titled 'ENIGMA'
www.dc401.4shared.com/download/aYgAsrck/ENIGMA.mp3
Re: Enigma: Proof Of Don Jazzy's Illuminati Membership! by JobPortal: 9:19am On Jul 31, 2011
Pls endeavour to drop your comments about this STRANGE beat. This is not the typical Don Jazzy beat I know.
Read more about the contest
www.nigerianstudentsconnect.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/5509412-don-jazzy-beat-competition-enigma
Re: Enigma: Proof Of Don Jazzy's Illuminati Membership! by yomijnr(m): 9:43am On Jul 31, 2011
go get yourself a job, mate and stop making baseless claims.
Re: Enigma: Proof Of Don Jazzy's Illuminati Membership! by MrGlobe(m): 10:28am On Jul 31, 2011
@Op you are a f.oool. Just wake up and say somebody is in illuminati. Do you think anybody can join illuminati. The way you ignorant Nigerians bring up illuminati amazes me. Many High, Mighty and wealthy Nigerian politicians cannot join illuminati talk more of don jazzy. Illuminati is about world's high and mighty. Jay Z yes because he is being used in music and that was how he brought kanye and beyonce and rihanna if not, they wont have been among the plan. Most big musicians you think are illuminati are just puppets used by the majors - the record labels to promote their agenda. You shld rather talk freemasonry and skulls. Illuminati is a bigger plan and they don't need don jazzy!!!!!
I have been ignoring this since but I just have to address it. Am tired of seeing people link every and anybody to illuminati.
Re: Enigma: Proof Of Don Jazzy's Illuminati Membership! by JobPortal: 11:06am On Jul 31, 2011
@Mr Globalfool, It's now crystal clear that common sense is too costly for you to afford. What's your evidence that these foreign artistes are members of Illuminanti? Probably you attended one of their general meetings? It's a concrete indication that your folly is so dense that even a blind man can feel it.
Re: Enigma: Proof Of Don Jazzy's Illuminati Membership! by MrGlobe(m): 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2011
How did I get into a conversation with a de.lusional lot. Smh. What did he/she just say above? My proof that Jay z is illuminati? Like I need to proof it. I just told you not to bring up don jazzy's name when illuminati is mentioned. Its beyond him and I thought I schooled you above. Obviously you can read but lack comprehension. Check yourself into the nearest psychiatric hospital asap.
Re: Enigma: Proof Of Don Jazzy's Illuminati Membership! by JobPortal: 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2011
I understand ur plight Mr GlobalFool. It is called Fool Pride's Syndrome. Try hitting ur head on a rock inorder to reset it. Your Intelligence Quotient must be in the negative, seriously u need urgent help. Proving that those foreign artistes are members is a big task for you even after saying so. Change your ways!
Re: Enigma: Proof Of Don Jazzy's Illuminati Membership! by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 01, 2011
There is no point calling each other names here. The Journey to Heaven is a personal race, and most of us are not any different from members of the Illuminati, when we still deliberately sin against God Almighty and hide it in the name of being Christians. The Freemasons, Satanists, Skulls, and members of the Illuminati are people who have bluntly and openly decided to look the other way by serving the beast, you who criticize them have you held strongly to the worship of your God?
Re: Enigma: Proof Of Don Jazzy's Illuminati Membership! by REmmyDirel: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2011
let them be brothers. U sure can be whomsoever u wanna be.
Re: Enigma: Proof Of Don Jazzy's Illuminati Membership! by Prestdude: 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
The Don Jazzy Biography

The Don Jazzy Biography, Read Profile, Music And Endorsement Deals, Life History – This post is a biography of music producer Michael Collins Ajereh, Micheal also known as Don Jazzy is a guru musician that anything he touches turns to gold, right from the days of Mo’Hits Records and now The Mavin Records dynasty. Michael Collins Ajereh born on 26th day of November in the year 1982. Mr Don Jazzy who through his music career in the Nigerian music industry has been honoured with Multiple awards making him a renounced multiple winning producer. Apart from Michael Collins ability to produce quality songs he is also a singer who also write songs for his artists. The musician who was the former CEO the defunct Mo’ Hits Records founded back in the year 2004. The producer and song writer is now is now the current CEO of the Mavin Records as founded in 2012 immediately after the bitter and well published splitting his former business partner D’banj thus bringing to an end the existence of the record label.

http://www.prestnaija.com/the-don-jazzy-biography-read-profile-music-and-endorsement-deals-life-history/
Re: Enigma: Proof Of Don Jazzy's Illuminati Membership! by LastSurvivor: 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
Op is high on my dry pooo

(1) (Reply)

Abdulsalam Abubakar Builds Multi-billion Dollar Empire With His Loot! / N-power Devices, Why I Chose Afrione 2in1 / How To Buy From Amazon And Get Shipping Delivered To Anywhere In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.