Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

The Glorious Moment Amusan Recieved Her Gold Medal Reciting Our National Anthem - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Glorious Moment Amusan Recieved Her Gold Medal Reciting Our National Anthem (644 Views)

Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon / Stephanie Ogechukwu Onusiriuka Won Gold Medal At African Gymnastics Championship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Glorious Moment Amusan Recieved Her Gold Medal Reciting Our National Anthem by FreeStuffsNG: 11:49am On Jul 25, 2022
This indeed a glorious moment the whole world stood still to celebrate our World Best, Champion Tobi Amusan and Nigeria.

She was reciting the anthem with tears of joy along as it plays.

Watch video below:
https://twitter.com/beINSPORTS_AUS/status/1551410514256961538?s=20&t=T8f1h_XoVbgJE8lvUVKvYQ

May God bless Nigeria for ever!

m y n d 4 4

2 Likes

Re: The Glorious Moment Amusan Recieved Her Gold Medal Reciting Our National Anthem by FreeStuffsNG: 11:49am On Jul 25, 2022
This moment will never come for anyone who had spoken ill of this great nation that Patriots are toiling hard to build
Re: The Glorious Moment Amusan Recieved Her Gold Medal Reciting Our National Anthem by successmatters(m): 11:49am On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This moment will never come for anyone who had spoken ill of this great nation that Patriots are toiling hard to build
Patriots like Tinubu supporters who are fighting to foist a sick old man on the seat of power so they can use his senility weakness to loot the country dry to prove they are Patriots. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Glorious Moment Amusan Recieved Her Gold Medal Reciting Our National Anthem by Fkmodhi: 11:51am On Jul 25, 2022
Rubbish and you are fans of those who have bastardized the country buh when an individual is soaring higher y’all go deh form Patriot.

1 Like

Re: The Glorious Moment Amusan Recieved Her Gold Medal Reciting Our National Anthem by Righteousness2(m): 11:51am On Jul 25, 2022
Congrats to Tobi Amusan.
Just imagine the joy on their faces to receive an Earthly prize.

I begin to imagine how it is gonna be in the Bema seat when the ANCIENT OF THE DAYD begins to reward those who have obeyed HIS Word & stood boldly and Courageously for HIM.

Stand boldly for JESUS Christ wherever you are. Our reward time is at Hand.

3 Likes

Re: The Glorious Moment Amusan Recieved Her Gold Medal Reciting Our National Anthem by BigIyanga: 11:52am On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Patriot for mouth. Always the people are delusional about our problems that get salty when we speak ill of Naija.
Re: The Glorious Moment Amusan Recieved Her Gold Medal Reciting Our National Anthem by FreeStuffsNG: 11:59am On Jul 25, 2022
successmatters:

Patriots like Tinubu supporters who are fighting to foist a sick old man on the seat of power so they can use his senility weakness to loot the country dry to prove they are Patriots. grin
Ipob terrorists who spend every day for the past 7 years hating , cursing and standing on our national flag that the whole world stood still for in that glorious moment just can't understand wink

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.
May God bless Nigeria.
As our Hero was reciting our National Anthem she was heaping coal on you lots.
This land will never bless everyone who spoke ill about Nigeria and Nigerians.
They will never enjoy that glorious moment and honour Tobi brought us because the land will withold its blessings from them.
Re: The Glorious Moment Amusan Recieved Her Gold Medal Reciting Our National Anthem by successmatters(m): 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Ipob terrorists who spend the past 7 years hating , cursing and standing on our national flag the whole world stood for in that glorious moment just can't understand wink

May God bless Nigeria.
They will never enjoy that glorious moment and honour Tobi brought us because the land will withold its blessings from them.

grin grin grin grin

Do you know why I am laughing, because you are obviously suffering inside Nigeria without electricity and good roads while waiting for Nigeria to bless you, very confused set of people.

Ese and Tobi, would they have succeded if they were to be practicing at home in Nigeria?

Pity yourself and vote for the right candidates.

We shouted foe the past 7 years foe people like you to have sense. We are still begging you to grow some sense before you make another mistake that will mortgage your children's future. You may think you're doing me, but Nigeria problems will never affect me or my people, we are immune to that level of problem. What about you.?

1 Like

Re: The Glorious Moment Amusan Recieved Her Gold Medal Reciting Our National Anthem by FreeStuffsNG: 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
successmatters:

grin grin grin grin

Do you know why I am laughing, because you are obviously suffering inside Nigeria without electricity and good roads while waiting for Nigeria to bless you, very confused set of people.

Ese and Tobi, would they have succeded if they were to be practicing at home in Nigeria?

We shouted foe the past 7 years foe people like you to have sense. We are still begging you to grow some sense before you make another mistake that will mortgage your children's future. You may think you're doing me, but Nigeria problems will never affect me or my people, we are immune to that level of problem. What about you.?
Smh. You can keep laughing but it is not funny.
Tobi Amusan just told you what most of you missed; great upbringing on values of patriotism.
She recited that anthem from the beginning to the end. She learnt it from home and school and not overseas. Ile ni a ti n ko esho re ode ( charity begins at home).

I have a relative who once took that podium for Nigeria and she got her foundation from home , school and when discovered here where she did most of the training in this same country you hate because of bigotry and upbringing that place little or no value on patriotism, she remained loyal to Nigeria.

That is why when most of you sow here in the land, it does not bear fruits.
This land will bless those who bless it and curse those who curse it.

1 Like

Re: The Glorious Moment Amusan Recieved Her Gold Medal Reciting Our National Anthem by BigIyanga: 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Ipob terrorists who spend every day for the past 7 years hating , cursing and standing on our national flag that the whole world stood still for in that glorious moment just can't understand wink

May God bless Nigeria.
The only time they care about is when money is to be made
Re: The Glorious Moment Amusan Recieved Her Gold Medal Reciting Our National Anthem by BigIyanga: 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. You can keep laughing but it is not funny.
Tobi Amusan just told you what most of you missed; great upbringing on values of patriotism.
She recited that anthem from the beginning to the end. She learnt it from home and school and not overseas. Ile ni a ti n ko esho re ode ( charity begins at home).

I have a relative who once took that podium for Nigeria and she got her foundation from home , school and when discovered here where she did most of the training in this same country you hate because of bigotry and upbringing that place little or no value on patriotism, she remained loyal to Nigeria.

That is why when most of you sow here in the land, it does not bear fruits.
This land will bless those who bless it and curse those who curse it.
She got trained at University of Texas El Paso.. If she were in Naija without connect, she’d be selling hair/poosy because of ASUU strike. Your political masters send their kids abroad
Re: The Glorious Moment Amusan Recieved Her Gold Medal Reciting Our National Anthem by FreeStuffsNG: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
BigIyanga:

She got trained at University of Texas El Paso.. If she were in Naija without connect, she’d be selling hair/poosy because of ASUU strike. Your political masters send their kids abroad
Then you do not know the Amusan family. I am telling you, not everyone was raised with hate for this land and unpatriotically programmed from birth to miss the blessings from this land.

Go and look at her very well and read about the Amusan. She is not an empty barrel that makes the loudest noise o wink
She is an Amusan She is a Nigerian! She is so so proud to be one. Shame on all those who stood on our national flag. This land won't bless them and those politicians they are now supporting after cursing our land.

1 Like

Re: The Glorious Moment Amusan Recieved Her Gold Medal Reciting Our National Anthem by Saintmary(f): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This indeed a glorious moment the whole world stood still to celebrate our World Best, Champion Tobi Amusan and Nigeria.

She was reciting the anthem with tears of joy along as it plays.

Watch video below:
https://twitter.com/beINSPORTS_AUS/status/1551410514256961538?s=20&t=T8f1h_XoVbgJE8lvUVKvYQ

May God bless Nigeria for ever!

m y n d 4 4

When will this reach front page?

When will we celebrate discipline in this country?

I am not interested in content about some new "eran àgbà" being paraded on TV for their ritualist sugar daddies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Glorious Moment Amusan Recieved Her Gold Medal Reciting Our National Anthem by Yomit71(m): 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
successmatters:

grin grin grin grin

Just shut up, your choice we definitely fuvk up if elected.

(1) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen To Break Record Of Seria A Highest Scoring African / Leo Messi Turns 36 Today. Happy Birthday To The Only G.O.A.T / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Fixtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.