Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

How The Igbos Built world First Private financed Airport In IMO State*photos* - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Igbos Built world First Private financed Airport In IMO State*photos* (2918 Views)

Igbos Built Port Harcourt; Don't Mind Anyone Rewriting History – Gov. Uzodinma / Igbos Built Port Harcourt – Gov Uzodinma / $8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Igbos Built world First Private financed Airport In IMO State*photos* by gidgiddy: 9:58am On Sep 19, 2023
Igbos did not wait for federal government or Presidency before they started doing things for themselves, just coming out of the civil war

Mbakwe was a prominent Biafran officer during the war
Re: How The Igbos Built world First Private financed Airport In IMO State*photos* by 2aces(m): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
Sonyboom:
Kudos if this is not propaganda

It wont do you any harm to take a trip to the airport to see things for yourself, the enlightenment you will get will change your mindset about the easterners.
Re: How The Igbos Built world First Private financed Airport In IMO State*photos* by 2aces(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2023
nazicartel:
All these Fulani this Fulani that didn't cause our problem in the East. So you're also blaming Fulani when people like Okezuo can't build comon road in his local govt. Or are you blaming Fulani that Hope can't handle his state. Comon. You can't blame Fulani when people in Ebonyi and CRS are Killing themselves because of 2plots of land or you are blaming Fulani when a governor from Enugu can't protect his people from 5 armed fools. Listen. The leaders now are all greedy, self centered and they lack balls. They are all there to steal from their state. They just want their children to base in UK, USA or Canada. They just want to buy the best houses or cars for their families. You can't tell me a governor will buy Mercedes bulletproof brabus or what's it called. That cost almost 600m. What's he doing with it.... I can't tell where we learnt all these lifestyles from to be sincere.
You are very correct my brother, the new breed of politicians we have now are too greedy and self centered set of people, they will gladly sell the entire Igbo land with everyone inside for a pot of porridge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Igbos Built world First Private financed Airport In IMO State*photos* by kettykings: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
EvangDrGeo:
How did this people manage to do things uke this barely 2 decades after the civil war?

This is ingenious.

It was less than 2 decades, it was actually 11 to 12 years after the war.

Thanks for noticing this. This was even after the abandoned property, £20 pounds policy and other unfair federal policy. Igbos rose out of nothing to something.

This is my major reason that no matter the anti igbo policy this present government. Igbos will excel
Re: How The Igbos Built world First Private financed Airport In IMO State*photos* by nazicartel(m): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
igwebuike01:

Stop talking nonsense.
tell that you your useless father
Re: How The Igbos Built world First Private financed Airport In IMO State*photos* by nazicartel(m): 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2023
2aces:
You are very correct my brother, the new breed of politicians we have now are too greedy and self centered set of people, they will gladly sell the entire Igbo land with everyone inside for a pot of porridge.
Like seriously. My granny back then was in the govt. Sam mbakwe and the rest of all those old administrators do visit and I can tell you that their comings are not always as loud as this present governors coming. One fmr deputy governor came to commiserate with us one day and the type of entourage that came with him was something else and you will think there's money in the compound he entered. Like these guys are just living this paparazzi lifestyles and they're not there to govern
Re: How The Igbos Built world First Private financed Airport In IMO State*photos* by Switruth: 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2023
PandoraObi:
Of course, it was a good intention with business in mind , how can i contribute money to a place where I can easily transport drugs to the world and some people that my contribution gave jobs see drugs in luggage and say no I can't take it, I contribute through drug trafficking business, so they must honour me even if I have illegal substances in my luggage
when madness comes to you bro you won’t even see the symptoms. You’re close to being ragged in a refuse dump.
Re: How The Igbos Built world First Private financed Airport In IMO State*photos* by 2aces(m): 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
Nigeria has never been more devided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Peter Obi Meets Seyi Makinde In Oyo Today / One Fulani Herdsman That Attacked Enugu & Killed Scores Gets Caught By The Youth / Heavy Protest Rocks Lafia, Nasarawa State Capital, Over Stollen Mandate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.