Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi (3742 Views)

Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style / Aisha Yesufu Dancing At Labour Party Rally, Chided By Twitter Follower / Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by Baelila: 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2022

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
Our incoming president

30 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by Up4good: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
Forget it, we OBIdient have won 2023 presidential election. God bless all OBIdients.

42 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by Bridget95(f): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
This man is the messiah, he is God's sent to rescue Nigeria from the abyss of terrorism/jihadism disguised as banditry.

23 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by MayorOfDelta(m): 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
God bless Peter obi

God bless labour party

God bless sensible Nigerians

26 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by TollMind: 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Interesting times ahead

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by Begood100: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
OBIdients have taken over the waves. Our time.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
Indeed, PO represents the only genuine hope of Nigeria making a revolutionary u-turn from Business As Usual & The Status Quo. cool

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by Theweb: 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
ok
Re: Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by Abdu81: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
NIGERIANS are charged for real change.
Re: Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by Dangrace01: 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
God give us PETER OBI

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by Obojuju: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
The Peter Obi Campaign and Movement is a national redemptive vehicle, ably and comfortably seated in it are Nigerians of every creed and clan, ably and comfortably involved in this voyage are Nigerians from all region and religion, and passionately engaged in the rescue mission are Nigerians of all faith and fervour.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by kk2027: 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
Dangrace01:
God give us PETER OBI

Amen

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by Image123(m): 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Lies again. There was no weeping in the video, the weeping is for after elections i think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by Danthemariner: 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
Bridget95:
This man is the messiah, he is God's sent to rescue Nigeria from the abyss of terrorism/jihadism disguised as banditry.

He is not a messiah ok... None of the contestant his!!!

Same OBI that said he wunt leave his previous party is now jumping in a new party and claiming saint.. Lol.. This clearly shows that he his not a man of is word....

I don't trust any of the contestant... To me no one is better, We are suffering for wat we all did to Good luck Jonathan...

And pls dont be in a haste to forget the whole nigeria screamed say baba (Buhari) and guess wat!! He flopped right?

Same way yall are screaming Obi

Yall don't learn

Yall forget easily

Any president aspirant the whole Nigeria praises always flops....

Atiku, Tinubu, Obi are brothers with the same blood

Trust them at your own peril

I know you will ask me who should now be the next president...

Let the Best man win grin

Stop fighting here biko

The 3 of them are friends
If you like kill ya self

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by CSTRR: 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
Danthemariner:

Same OBI that said he wunt leave his previous party is now jumping in a new party and claiming saint.. Lol.. This clearly shows that he his not a man of is word....

I don't trust any of the contestant... To me no one is better, We are suffering for wat we all did to Good luck Jonathan...

And pls dont be in a haste to forget the whole nigeria screamed say baba (Buhari) and guess wat!! He flopped right?

Yall don't learn

Yall forget easily

Stop fighting here biko

If you like kill ya self
Peter obi is not a Buhari that will promise to jail everybody.

But from his antecedence, you would know he does not take nonsense.

He ran a tight ship as governor and tamed all the corrupt anambra strongmen.

It's not just saying it, it is doing it.

And that integrity is what we want at the federal level.

That is what we hope Peter obi can replicate.

A former governor that does not collect pension and gratuities.

In a country where his colleagues are collecting what even the United States president is not entitled to.

How can you not see that he is different?

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by Faber(m): 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
CSTRR:

Peter obi is not a Buhari that will promise to jail everybody.

But from his antecedence, you would know he does not take nonsense.

He ran a tight ship as governor and tamed all the corrupt anambra strongmen.

It's not just saying it, it is doing it.

And that integrity is what we want at the federal level.

That is what we hope Peter obi can replicate.

A former governor that does not collect pension and gratuities.

In a country where his colleagues are collecting what even the United States president is not entitled to.

How can you not see that he is different?

You have said it all. To govern Anambra no easy at all.

First state with a Female Governor
First state where a sitting governor was kidnapped.

Look at Prof Chukwuma Soludo. He is now consumed, he don't even know where to start from.

Many Billionaires to challenge the governor up to the Supreme court. If he succeded in Anambran, he will be successful as Nigeria's President

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by Dubaku543: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
Danthemariner:

Yall don't learn

Yall forget easily

Stop fighting here biko

If you like kill ya self
Obi jumped ship because people want him. Obi entered PDP because people pushed him to that so he could be vice to Atiku. Obi contested for Primaries under PDP because people pushed him to contest. Obi decamped to labour because these still wanted him to be on the ballot.
When Obi was impeached as a Governor because he refused to lobby the house of assembly. It was still people that pushed him to approach the court. Man is unbothered and satisfied at any given point.
These people pushing him are people who realised that This man is a rare breed!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by Vulturereloaded: 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
Incoming.

Re: Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by Danthemariner: 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
Dubaku543:
Obi jumped ship because people want him. Obi entered PDP because people pushed him to that so he could be vice to Atiku. Obi contested for Primaries under PDP because people pushed him to contest. Obi decamped to labour because these still wanted him to be on the ballot.
When Obi was impeached as a Governor because he refused to lobby the house of assembly. It was still people that pushed him to approach the court. Man is unbothered and satisfied at any given point.
These people pushing him are people who realised that This man is a rare breed!!

So you mean you should not stand by wat you swore you will do because people are pushing you?

Rare breed indeed
Re: Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by Akurakambe(m): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
Watching this video made me feel emotional. I love this team. God bless Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by floret23(f): 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
Image123:
Lies again. There was no weeping in the video, the weeping is for after elections i think.
What could be the reason for this fear?
Is it normal for southern politicians to be subservient to their Fulani counterparts up North? Can Tinubu with Atiku, Kwakwanso and Datti Ahmed in the North? Would the North abandon their own for Tinubu? Can Tinubu become president with Northern votes?
Re: Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by Bridget95(f): 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
Danthemariner:

Yall don't learn

Yall forget easily

Stop fighting here biko

If you like kill ya self
Obi is different from Buhari.
Re: Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by drmuchin: 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
DIVINE MANDATE
Re: Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by Soukiss(m): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
They have made history no matter what
Re: Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by ozonelayer79: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Onye lua uka ofu na anya.
Re: Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by techWriter3: 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
Re: Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by kenzysmith: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
This tears format no dey tire politicians self I go vote peter because he is the lesser Evil
Re: Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
emeernest:
Indeed, PO represents the only genuine hope of Nigeria making a revolutionary u-turn from Business As Usual & The Status Quo. cool

Look at Anambra and show me evidence of that. U people are just too gullible. 8 years of having executive powers and nothing to point to. I wish u Anambra's kind of change since u believe in him. May ur state end up like Anambra.
Re: Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by Techm8: 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
I just hope this love reflects on the ballot box come 2023
Re: Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi by jom28gy(m): 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
A leader of non comparison,a servant leader for that matter,

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Noticed At A Filling Station Today / Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] / Nigeria Will Teach Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger The Lesson Of Their Lives - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.