Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) (35226 Views)

AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House / "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet / Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Collins4u1(m): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Why will you do what you did or what you're doing!

Since it's shameful to behold. Na you do yourself.

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by MMWandali: 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lesson for everyone

Social media is not for
Private life and vice versa
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Vix805: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
Facebook account of 5yrs for sale. dm 0905.0.7759.0.3.
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Why is she blaming online fans for the failure of her marriage? You put your marriage out there yourself, what did you expect? Well experience is the best teacher like someone said up there. Moreover I don't believe online fans was the real reason her husband left her.
Lemme give u an example ma

Let say ur brother marry tiwa savage, and after some while someone dig into the SM and brought out the video where ur daughter inlaw vulva and labia were being dissected by one wayward black long rod, oya, tell me what will happen grin grin grin grin

A dey expect ur reply ooh grin
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by bukolaademi001(f): 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Lemme give u an example ma

Let say ur brother marry tiwa savage, and after some while someone dig into the SM and brought out the video where ur daughter inlaw vulva and labia were being dissected by one wayward black long rod, oya, tell me what will happen grin grin grin grin

A dey expect ur reply ooh grin
This comment is too funny grin grin grin

Yeah but the man already who knows who he married nah? Apart from her dancing on social media, does she have a s** tape?
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by imagrg(m): 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
When we don see everything finish. grin
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by bepositive11: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Why is she blaming online fans for the failure of her marriage? You put your marriage out there yourself, what did you expect? Well experience is the best teacher like someone said up there. Moreover I don't believe online fans was the real reason her husband left her.

Don't mind her. In fact, her coming out to blame online fans shows that she's part of the problem. She can blame everyone else but she cannot take a look at herself and see what she did wrong.
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by torqque7(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
If you don’t have skeletons in your cupboard and not giving olosho vibes then there would be NOTHING to point to your husband to see in the first place,no smoke without fire.
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Alaganature09(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
I have another new bae.... fear who no fear woman, that means she has been going out with the man before her marriage crash?
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Mercury12(m): 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
Waakanda:
Experience, they say, is the best teacher.
Yep. She learnt the hard way too.
Keep your relationship private they won't listen
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by bukolaademi001(f): 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
bepositive11:

Don't mind her. In fact, her coming out to blame online fans shows that she's part of the problem. She can blame everyone else but she cannot take a look at herself and see what she did wrong.
Thank you!! Her husband already knows he married a public figure. People will talk about their marriage obviously. How come it's suddenly a problem five days after she gave birth to his child?
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by nedekid: 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
This akunakuna, low budget olosho undecided
What oyinbo call a tramp. undecided

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Asour: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
sureboykris:
Social media has ruined many. Can't seem to understand how people can put their whole life out there for the world to see.
Though I don't know you but Thank God you're now reasonable

Easy to understand.

Social media wasn't only her live it was her livelihood too.
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRg_l6ZqtxY

I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgbFvapsI-F/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This woman too sef no get self control sef
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
jaybenugo:

Nonsense olosho I pity the next man except him no get sense, which man in his right senses will agree to have anything to do with an oloshoism whose only Job is to be stripping dancing naked on social media
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Gbeng30(m): 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
Good for you, who cares
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
PALAPALA02:
how's this news?
this mods are fast loosing it
Smart you
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
bukolaademi001:
This comment is too funny grin grin grin

Yeah but the man already who knows who he married nah? Apart from her dancing on social media, does she have a s** tape?
See bro, some men can overlook 100% of what u did before dey marry u, but will never forgive u if u commit 10% of it again in the marriage.

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Ebymyk(m): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Chop Breakfast like Burna Boy... Social media madness just got interesting...
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Ebymyk(m): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
MartinsD12:

Nonsense olosho I pity the next man except him no get sense, which man in his right senses will agree to have anything to do with an oloshoism whose only Job is to be stripping dancing naked on social media
and she's proud to be 1...
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Ppp1p: 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
No one takes a whorre serious
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Leo588(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
She has agreed to be cheating on her husband and been rude.
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Greatcarly1: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
kpekus

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by usagee36: 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
Chicken body embarassed
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by pacespot(m): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
This woman should stop disturbing us with her marital or relationship issue joorh. By all accounts, she was the one who wanted out of the marriage with the White guy because her ashewo body no fit stay one place, but now she is starting to regret her action and blaming the social media for her own doing. Take this woman serious in any marriage or relationship contract and live to regret your action. She is not the material to keep.
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Onyechigoziri1: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
She's now feeling it chai
jaybenugo:

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by bepositive11: 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Thank you!! Her husband already knows he married a public figure. People will talk about their marriage obviously. How come it's suddenly a problem five days after she gave birth to his child?

Exactly!
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by LordOfTheGame: 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
She is a lose woman and she destroyed her marriage by herself. Flaunting your man on social media and still be fvcking every d!ck that crossed your way are two different actions though they're wrong but you did all so don't blame people.
Ashawo spirit is still disturbing you.
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by HRMK: 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
is this the fault of the so called #jealouscritics or your fault?you pushed your luck too far!after several warnings from ur so called bae,you still refused to change!what are you now complaining about?
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Tundex911: 4:12am On Jul 26, 2022
E be like say this won don get sense

Future is few
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by dlaw70(m): 7:18am On Jul 26, 2022
Now he has left u.

Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed / I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy / Ozo, Ceec, Uriel And Jackie B Attend Green October Event (Pictures)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84