Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces (43145 Views)

DSTV Tweet When South-Africa Beat Egypt Vs When Nigeria Beat South Africa / Adrian McCallum 'Lionheart' Dies Hours After Tweeting About Death (See Tweet) / "2022 World Cup Would Be Unforgettable" - FIFA President Gianni Infantino (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by MOVIC6: 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
God1000:
Congrats to her, we are proud of her remarkable feat

This is the kind of person young Nigerians should revere, not BBnaija housemates

BBnaija show is pure perversion, I'm calling on the federal government to ban it.
Nairaland front page is littered with BBnaija posts, I'm not happy about that

We should be talking about 2023 elections

S u p p o r t e d.
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by Lordofalmajiri(f): 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mammangaddafi:
Go and add more na
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Make he do Isusu for her
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by Getsaved(m): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
God1000:

This is the kind of person young Nigerians should revere, not BBnaija housemates

BBnaija show is pure perversion, I'm calling on the federal government to ban it.

You are on point. Fully support this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by gnykelly(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
mu2sa2:
My point is, okagbare cheated with drugs and ended in eternal disgrace. Are you arguing with that, ipobian cum OBidient fella?

Does that mean you should denigrate her existence and the tribe she belongs to.
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by Tintinnoty(m): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
Campaign for your candidate in peace and stop labeling other aspirants a thief. Is Peter Obi a Saint? All politians are the same including Peter Obi. His involvement in the Pandora scandal is there for all to see. How he plundered state funds into personal business is right there in public domain.

Nobody is a Saint including your time wasting Obi kerenke

iiifedimma:
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by Ppp1p: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
Really
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by taiwolomo1: 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain
supporting ur IBO brother grin
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by madjune(m): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ebuka is one of the Nigerian youths problem.

With his acclaimed education and exposure, nigga still allowed himself to be used as a diversionary asset to the youths in these critical times of presidential candidate evaluation?

I can very well bet in his old age, he would regret not using his youth for the positive betterment of the Nigerian youth.

Na BBnaija where girls expose themselves just for cheap popularity that fades like the noonday.

Abegii.
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by Amalekki: 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
tellsblinks:
Is that the only money they could give her?? This people useless shaaa

A record breaker!! Only 100k? Kaaiii
Show some love to the world champion. Add just $500 join for her, we will celebrate you for finally doing something laudable after several decades on earth. We are behind you grin
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by Amalekki: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
lawrenzooo:

If e to small add for abeg. If you add $100 to it her money becomes $100,010. Learn to act and stop complaining.
grin
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by placeofallure(f): 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
Congratulations Tobi!

When you were saying the national anthem at your award ceremony and crying, I cried along with you. You're the only positive thing I've seen or heard about Nigeria in a while.

I love Nigeria but she's breaking my heart over and over again.
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by Buffalo2(m): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Emmamay10:
My CONCERN now is for her to be cleaned. If you know, you know.
as in doping?
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by Timo2020: 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
englishmart:
$100k dollars is too small Jare. That's below 50m. Too poor.
exchange rate is $/#600+ presently do your calculation
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by Ambber(f): 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Congratulations! dreams do come true with hardwork, focus, persistence, and positive affirmations. Stay winning, Tobi Amusan!
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
God1000:

Dont mind the yeye things. One thing telling me to use my brain... that elections is Feb... because of the useless show!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by Mrpojj(m): 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
God1000:

Very true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by BBNinja: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by Kay25(m): 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
We better vote for a female president..seems they are the ones to make us proud

Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by VEHINTOLAR: 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
YORUBA to the world ! O kare lae,omoluabi atata !
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by dfrost: 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
RepoMan007:
I guess the other athletes didn't believe in themselves then.

I can't say for them. Not in this context. Tobi is the subject for now. Shalom.
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by godwon01(m): 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
God1000:

What concern Nairaland about BB Nigeria. I feel very nauseated any time I see any topic about them. They should take it away from front page

1 Like

Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by Braga90(m): 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
mu2sa2:
She has been breaking records since 2016. If there was a final after the final, Tobi would have broken the world record a third time the same day. This yoruba lady won't end up like the disgraced Igbo girl, blessing okagbare ( let somebody blurt out she's isn't igbo).
Starting tribal war gives you orgasm right? Continue, eleri'bu!
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:15am On Jul 26, 2022
englishmart:
$100k dollars is too small Jare. That's below 50m. Too poor.

Shey na your papa account the money dey come from? You for beg your papa to double the money as e dey too small.
Re: Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces by chimeremodlyn: 11:25am On Jul 26, 2022
God1000:

i don't know what they are waiting for before they ban the program. promiscuity everywhere. Haba

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonye Solomon Deeboi Swims Across A River With Ball On His Head. Photos / Jay-Jay Okocha, His Wife, Nkechi & Children, A-Jay & Daniella In Family Pictures / Finidi George Makes Laliga African All-time Best Eleven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.