Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,097 members, 7,828,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

How To Start A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business In Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Start A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business In Nigeria (463 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business / GPS Car Tracker Installation In Portharcourt / Some Questions To Ask An Installer Before Installing A Car Tracker In Your Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business In Nigeria by Docemotee(f): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
If you don't have a monthly income of at least N300,000 in our Nigerian economy, I really don't know what to say. However, I will advise that you learn how to install car trackers in only a few hours on the weekends and easily make more than 350k a month.

Do You Know The Best Part?
You don’t need any experience or a school certificate or any Technical or computer skills. You only need 3-4 hours a week, some cheap tools and a determination to increase your finances to the level you don’t have to do complex Maths in your head before you spend money.

This is a car tracker business that works and it's not just for the fluff.

If you would like to get started, just DM me on WhatsApp on 08117440996. Serious minded individuals only, please (you can send Car Tracker Business).

Re: How To Start A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business In Nigeria by tobisunday(m): 6:21am On Jul 27, 2022
How much?

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business In Nigeria by Docemotee(f): 11:43am On Jul 28, 2022
It is N20,000. You can send me a message on WhatsApp to get started

(1) (Reply)

Bankussdcode.com / Tips On Buying A New Or Used Car / I Need A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.