Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

How To Start A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Start A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business (625 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business In Nigeria / GPS Car Tracker Installation In Portharcourt / Some Questions To Ask An Installer Before Installing A Car Tracker In Your Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business by doreen29: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
As you know every car needs a tracker, it’s very essential and important for your car.car tracker installation business is not a regular business meaning it’s a business you earn a lot of profit on if you know the in & out of this business & guess what I’m here to introduce you to how you can start a business that will put you out there & makes you stand out.I will be dropping my WhatsApp number below�Just send a message & you will get a reply immediately & be guided on how to start a profitable car tracker installation business, you will thank me later�
.+2347058869556

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business by doreen29: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
Cars are the sculpture of our everyday lives�
Re: How To Start A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business by doreen29: 12:59am On Oct 25, 2022
How to know if your car has hidden tracker

Check underneath the dashboard, with most cars model you can easily dissemble the glove compartment and panel below the steering wheel, if you came along a loose wire that’s an indication that it connects to an antenna that has been taped or glued.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business by Jones90: 7:58am On Oct 25, 2022
doreen29:
How to know if your car has hidden tracker

Check underneath the dashboard, with most cars model you can easily dissemble the glove compartment and panel below the steering wheel, if you came along a loose wire that’s an indication that it connects to an antenna that has been taped or glued.

I think this information should be kept as secret. No genuine car owner that won't know if there's tracker in his car or not. Cos he/she the one that will install it
Re: How To Start A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business by doreen29: 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
[quote author=Jones90 post=117855294
What if the car was bought as fairly used or bought from someone?

(1) (Reply)

Feedback Needed On Gas And Petrol Alternate Tanks In A Car. (benin Residents) / How Many Nigerian's Observed Today As World Car-free Day? / Engine Changed, Police Report Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.