Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates (33726 Views)

Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down / No Certificate Of Return To Candidates Declared Winner Under Duress. - INEC / Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by Alajiki(m): 6:25am On Jul 26, 2022
Zonefree:

And he responded swiftly and obidiently. Tinubu would have instruct his followers to fight fire with fire.

Tinubu get una time? While you defecate with your mouth here, the man dey do real consultation on how he can solidify his base

When he wins next year, you come here to spew shit as usual.

No be by social media.

E go soon clear for una eye.
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by AyomideOG01: 7:26am On Jul 26, 2022
NavasBit:
Tinubu for president!!! Vote wisely. Don't waste your vote. Tinubu for president!!! Vote wisely. Don't waste your vote. Tinubu for president!!! Vote wisely. Don't waste your vote. Tinubu for president!!! Vote wisely. Don't waste your vote. Tinubu for president!!! Vote wisely. Don't waste Tinubu for president!!! Vote wisely. Don't waste your vote. vote. Tinubu for president!!! Vote wisely. Don't waste your vote. Tinubu for president!!! Vote wisely. Don't waste your vote. Tinubu for president!!! Vote wisely. Don't waste your vote. Tinubu for president!!! Vote wisely. Don't waste your vote.

This one is still living in 1922... Enemies of human evolution process..God pass una
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by AyomideOG01: 7:35am On Jul 26, 2022
Owontime:
If the APC government shuts down all social media activities in Nigeria Obi's political campaign will end 5 minutes later. grin grin grin
IPOB noise makers.
See them enemies of human evolution process. They should shut down social media for u, go to people's homes and offices and destroy their computers and mobile phones then blow up all electricity plants and bring back the days of lantern, typewriters and town criers. God pass all of u that never wish Nigeria to move forward. Imagine someone with his brain cells functioning properly supporting senile, demented and health challenged men like Tinubu and Atiku... I weep for Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by wunmi590(m): 7:37am On Jul 26, 2022
Myhusband:

noisemaker have you and your family get your PVC?

Kid, it is expected of you....

I've been voting since you were in primary school...

No everybody are kid like you, so shut up if you don't have something reasonable to say next time
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by wunmi590(m): 7:38am On Jul 26, 2022
MuscularDick:
Oniyẹyẹ cheesy

Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by wunmi590(m): 7:39am On Jul 26, 2022
knowhowk:
It will be Very Pathetic.

Honestly bro
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by Fabians009(m): 7:41am On Jul 26, 2022
His Excellency we have heard you. Let candidates deal with candidates while supporters deal with supporters. We're Obedient Sir. grin
DonSion:
E get why....

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1551582008404590595?t=ZU8JC8d0HJWiA60NTIpkyw&s=19
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by Fabians009(m): 7:47am On Jul 26, 2022
Read his words again. He said candidates.
So candidate will deal with candidates while we the supporters will deal with supporters. You get the gist grin
Felabrity:
He should rather allow his supporters deal with this crook lies and tears from his opponents
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by Femi8586(m): 8:05am On Jul 26, 2022
PlayerMeji:
He knows most of his supporters cannot defend him without turning it into a brawl.

Pitobi is an Igbo project not a Nigerian project.

Know this, know peace!

This one that normally make unbiased comments on general issues before has now gradually turn to tinubu boy. Lol
Anyone against tinubu is an Igbo person to them.. lol

I've come to realize that na Yoruba muslims carry this Muslim Muslim ticket for head pass d northerners. They must strive to please and be in a good book of their Fulani masters. grin
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by Idaytesj29(m): 8:46am On Jul 26, 2022
VMuna:

Tell that to Gov Adeleke.

Na you vote Gov. Adeleke?
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by secretsofpeace(m): 8:51am On Jul 26, 2022
The instruction said 'Presidential Candidates ' not fools and urchins like Reno etc. More faya they shall get

MMWandali:
Does it mean
Don't respond to Omokri who is not a CANDIDATE

Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by Tombrown3(m): 8:54am On Jul 26, 2022
PlayerMeji:
He knows most of his supporters cannot defend him without turning it into a brawl.

Know this, know peace!

Is that the best you could do with photoshop?

SMH...
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by Igbojew: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Know this, know peace!
So who is Nigeria project zombie,Tinubu or Atiku.You are a perpetual slave and you and your type must die of suffering.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by PlayerMeji: 9:16am On Jul 26, 2022
Oga, you and your ilks are the ones that will die of suffering in Jesus name.

FYI, you are not shaking any tables, Reno already did! grin

Igbojew:
So who is Nigeria project zombie,Tinubu or Atiku.You are a perpetual slave and you and your type must die of suffering.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by ufuosman(m): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2022
Well said
B4 some people will use all d name of supporters to hijack and spoil tins

On your mandate we stand
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by deeva2: 9:22am On Jul 26, 2022
He knows very well that his followers na off key and error when argue abt naija politics and selling him to the electorates..

Like one of them that called Pastor Adeboye an occult bastard because he refused to declare support for obi.
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by Rupertek: 9:29am On Jul 26, 2022
Will they listen? They are all over the place with their rascality, throwing insults at everybody, creating enermity and hatred for their man
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by Drealtitan1: 9:39am On Jul 26, 2022
[quote author=adioolayi post=115086245]Peter Obi is brilliant..

But he should stop padding figures to look good..

He just claimed out of 150 NBA players, 100 are Nigerians on National TV...which have been verified to be false..

Since inception, we have just 34 Nigerians to have played NBA and currently, 10 listed out of 450 players.

How can he convince me that all the statistics he reels out are not lies[/quote

Obi is a barefaced, compulsive liar and unrepentant liar
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by maasoap(m): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2022
successmatters:
Peter Obi is a golden man, God has blessed him with good qualities for leadership.
colorsofrainbow:
Such a wonderful man.
Oya agbado boys,come and wail grin grin

These recent Ekiti and Osun states guber polls showed that LP have no presence in the two states. This is even the southern part of Nigeria where Obi Pandora comes from, it is even worse in the North. Obi virgin voters should wake up to reality.
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by Johnsinia(m): 10:23am On Jul 26, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Know this, know peace!
Thank you for your advice. He is an Igbo project to liberate Nigeria out of poverty and turned her into a production nation something your regional past presidency could not do. You had better stop being a fool and start supporting someone that want to give your life a meaning
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by PlayerMeji: 10:26am On Jul 26, 2022
I took time to go through your other posts and to understand you and your mindset before I clapback at you.

It's true, I used to make unbiased comments generally but like the movie Hitman where the main character asks his antagonist "how does a good man decide when to kill"?

I m sure you can answer the questions yourself.

FYI, I am a Christian yet I support Tinubu's candidacy. Reasons are his achievements, records and his personality.

I have gone through your post to understand your aversion to Islam and anything Muslim, which you right should. Interestingly, the Muslim north do not see Tinubu as a Muslim, they have a morbid fear that he may not protect their interests because they know that we Yorubas do not have any sentimental attachments to any religion.

Know this, my support is for Tinubu not APC as a party. It is just unfortunate that he belongs to APC. For most people based in Abuja, PDP is like their default party which I have supported before.. But come to think of it, among the 3 major contestants, who is the most detribalized among them? Tinubu, of course.
If po or Atiku gets there, the fanatism and banditry would quadruple because of their sentimental attachments to their religions one a catholic and the other a Muslim.
Who is the most experienced? Tinubu, because he handled a mini Nigeria in the Lagos state that he governed,

Now to the Muslim/Muslim ticket, it is just a political game play, it is a political calculation because of the number of Muslims up north where his votes could come in especially when we the south have turned our backs to him.

That's why he choose a moderate Muslim like Shettima.

I don't normally do this, having to write an epistle to explain my stand but thats all I have to say...

We all have just one vote to cast, use it wisely!

Femi8586:

This one that normally make unbiased comments on general issues before has now gradually turn to tinubu boy. Lol
Anyone against tinubu is an Igbo person to them.. lol

I've come to realize that na Yoruba muslims carry this Muslim Muslim ticket for head pass d northerners. They must strive to please and be in a good book of their Fulani masters. grin
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by Oketwin(m): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Know this, know peace!
mumu de eat ur agbado dey go we nor disturb you
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by PlayerMeji: 10:30am On Jul 26, 2022
Let him go and give his osu brothers a meaningful life first!

Ijiji na-enweghi onye ndumodu na-eso
ozu ala n'inyi.

Johnsinia:
Thank you for your advice. He is an Igbo project to liberate Nigeria out of poverty and turned her into a production nation something your regional past presidency could not do. You had better stop being a fool and start supporting someone that want to give your life a meaning
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by PlayerMeji: 10:35am On Jul 26, 2022
We all will eat our own local produce

Oketwin:
mumu de eat ur agbado dey go we nor disturb you
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by Mandate2023: 10:53am On Jul 26, 2022
Zonefree:

And he responded swiftly and obidiently. Tinubu would have instruct his followers to fight fire with fire.

Tinubu don't have foolish and stupid supporters like obi dogs
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Know this, know peace!

And who in your opinion is the Nigerian project,

Buhari 2.0?
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by Mosesvic11(m): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Know this, know peace!
let say you are right, what is the wrong of Igbo man that he cannot lead this country? What is the contribution of other tribes that rule us? Buhari is a Fulani man but has fail, obansajo failed, good luck failed., Maybe an igbo man will have the solution that we need as a nation. Let try him.
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by colorsofrainbow: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2022
maasoap:

These recent Ekiti and Osun states guber polls showed that LP have no presence in the two states. This is even the southern part of Nigeria where Obi Pandora comes from, it is even worse in the North. Obi virgin voters should wake up to reality.
We are talking of presidential election,this one is still living in the dreams of guber polls. Even Tinubu's homestate is not sure for him,if I'm to go by what you wanna put through grin grin
At the presidential poll,Peter Obi is getting 40% of votes cast in Southwest and that's a good outing. Now,wonder where your Tinubu will get this dream "massive votes" from lol
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by wasi9ice: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2022
We go try, just that I not easy grin grin
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by Myhusband(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
wunmi590:

Kid, it is expected of you....

I've been voting since you were in primary school...

No everybody are kid like you, so shut up if you don't have something reasonable to say next time

you've been voting since I was in pry sch, no be the same wunmi590 that had issue with his female boss before you got another peanut job? that time you're having quarrel with employer, I was building my own empire

so why didn't that vote you've been voting elevate you above this slavery job you've been loitering for

mumu
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by wunmi590(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
Myhusband:

you've been voting since I was in pry sch, no be the same wunmi590 that had issue with his female boss before you got another peanut job? that time you're having quarrel with employer, I was building my own empire

so why didn't that vote you've been voting elevate you above this slavery job you've been loitering for

mumu

Lol, it is always laughable when kids like you say they are building their empire online when in true life, they are struggling in real life...

It is expected, nah online unah dey brag, when in true life unah dey suffer, continue...

Go through all my comment, I don't lie in my comments, as I've NL who I've met in real life, who knows about me.

I'm not earning bogus salary, but my 200k salary, can feed alot of families, as long as I'm doing a legit work I no dey brag....

Not everybody will have their own business before they make it in life.....

Person wey dey struggle to pay him staff salary of 15k, dey brag say him dey build audio empire cheesy

person wey still dey beg God for work and still living under his parent roof, is telling me I'm earning peanut, all these kids of nowadays self
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by eyeforeye(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
Melonsmasher:

You are a big fool, na your father own Nigeria abi?

You hateful ibo hate the zoo, why all of a sudden you are now a Nigerian seeking Nigeria youth, you think we don't know your plan. Every tribe is tired of you people and therefore biafra must be achieved, stop dreaming of Nigeria. Foolish tribe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink / LP Seeks Postponement Of Elections In Ondo Over Missing Logo / Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.