Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi (898 Views)

Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 / Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP / Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by dangerousd071: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZmIPkLzLO8

I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi

A Federal High Court sitting in Abakaliki, the Ebonyi State, on Friday, has disqualified Governor Dave Umahi from contesting the 2023 senatorial election in the 2023 general election under the platform of the All Progressive Congress (APC).

The court thereafter recognized Princess Ann Agom-Eze, as the senatorial candidate of APC, after the younger brother of the governor, Mr Austin Umahi, stepped down after winning the first primaries that was conducted by the party.

Governor Umahi through his Counsel, Roy Nweze Umahi, had dragged the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), to the Federal High Court in Abakaliki, to compel the commission to recognise the governor as the authentic senatorial candidate for Ebonyi South senatorial District.

But Princess Agom-Eze, on Tuesday, approached the court and urged it not to recognise Governor Umahi’s Senatorial bid.

Umahi’s Counsel argued that the governor’s name should be recognised by INEC, hence the 1st winner of the Ebonyi South Senatorial primary election which took place at Afikpo North Local Government Area, in the state.

12 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by PandoraObi: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
We know

12 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by abubakartelad: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
Subjects? Can you imagine the way this people think. Very sad indeed.

13 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by danjumaisah: 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Your language, referring to the people of the state as your subject is wrong.

14 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by Karemarealty288(m): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Umahi stop this caricature or you end up in prison.

13 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by christejames(m): 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
You can't eat your cake and still have it Mr. undecided undecided

By this time next year, you should have becomed politically irrelevant.

13 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by seunmsg(m): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
The question is, can you participate in the rerun?

13 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by adeeyarhabdulla: 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
This man is complicating his matter...and it was because of greed he left PDP because he wanted to be president and now ended up not holding on to anyone...

13 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by hasanayomide3: 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
Very hard to hear majority of politicians saying the truth only few of them. How can he decived the court even somebody gave him his own mandate, something must have been underneath

9 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by favourobaro90: 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
Did he attend the presidential screening? If yes, what is his name doing among the senatorial candidates?

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by Honjoshy4u: 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
Drowning man!
Ever since you joined the insensitive and failed APC, you started losing relevance politically.
Ask Akpabio

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by Steven809: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gov. Dave Umahi thought he was running to safety when he joined the APC, little did he know he's in for a horde of mess. Congrats!

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by Blue3k(m): 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lol subject of Ymir here me. I guess he forgot this isn't a monarchy or he's been binge watching AOT.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by 9jatriot(m): 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
Is it that politicians do not have that thing they call shame in their dictionary.

As in, this huncle is telling straight lies before our very b4?

Things that happened not up to 2 months ago?

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by kafassamuel007: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
The erstwhile Governor of Imo STate, senator Rochas Okorocha did same and scale through. Now that the electoral act have been amended, Umahi out of greed want to try.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by Samuel089: 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
Barrister Umahi! I pittied him while trying to read all the paperwork on a national TV ���
I guess he's not thinking Nigerians as illiterates���

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by isaaudugeidam: 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
I advised to the court not to allow him to escape his jail term greedy man

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by jamiluusman: 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
How come for the ambition of senate after you didn't succeed in your presidential aspiration.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by oriskenny16: 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
If u never bought two forms. Why deceive yourself by playing foolishly placing your younger brother as placeholder for d senate seat incase u fail your presidential candidacy. Oga bury ur head in Shame. U messed up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by gatasale: 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
Buhari really set these men up against INEC roles.
Now he's having his nice time with coffee at Aso Villa.
Re: I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by Naijanascam: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Playing with 2 years imprisonment grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by dragunov: 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
seunmsg:
The question is, can you participate in the rerun?

Pardon? You say? Sir? He no hear you o.
Re: I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by Indispensable85(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
Fergie001
Re: I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by Peacecore: 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Drowning man!
Ever since you joined the insensitive and failed APC, you started losing relevance politically.
Ask Akpabio
delete da rubbish

Re: I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by Honjoshy4u: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
Peacecore:
delete da rubbish

Go and give him the senatorial ticket first
Re: I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by DeepThroater: 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
The ruling in conducting a re-run was totally unjustified. The woman that emerged winner by default of Umahi's brother relinquishing his mandate for is brother should take this ruling to the supreme court.

Election victories are not inheritable . If a candidate steps down it ought to be the runner up. There is no reason to conduct a rerun .

Useless OSU asslicking governor
Re: I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by fergie001: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Indispensable85:
He said he has not seen the CTC and confirmed that only his brother resigned,...... Well, he is saying the one he knows grin

The docs even makes his party very amateurish.....

Dave was speaking about statute-barred S285, but forgot that the woman didn't file the suit but only applied to be joined to the suit grin
Re: I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by nedu666: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
DeepThroater:
The ruling in conducting a re-run was totally unjustified. The woman that emerged winner by default of Umahi's brother relinquishing his mandate for is brother should take this ruling to the supreme court.

Election victories are not inheritable . If a candidate steps down it ought to be the runner up. There is no reason to conduct a rerun .

Useless OSU asslicking governor

U forgot to add jewish globo zionist.
Re: I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by DeepThroater: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
nedu666:

U forgot to add jewish globo zionist.
Not everyone has the cursed slave gene in their blood like you osus

You eternal slave of Judas condemned to slavery from the days of Noah. Son of Ham cursed to be the beast of his fellow man

See your Lucifer god chosen people

DeepThroater:
When I say I am proudly anti semitic this is why....

2 yes ago Germany signed into law the legalization of prostitution as a professional vocation.

In Germany, all brothels, massage clubs and anything to do with the depraved exploitation of women is controlled by Jews.

Just as was the case in Weimar Germany (the period immediately after WW1 up till Hitler was sworn in as Reich Chancellor in 1933), Jews back then were such a perverting force who exploited the economic and financial situations of ordinary Germans. Berlin was known back then as the sin capital of the world. Nothing beyond one's imagination was impossible for the Jewish p1mps. You want a mother and daughter combo, no problem. Just ask them how young the daughter should be.

Now, with Germany facing a major economic depression owing to the madness of World Jewry in Ukraine which they've dragged all European countries to support their corrupt cocaine puppet, Zelensky, unemployment in Germany is first rising. Many Germans have lost their jobs and are now on welfare benefits.

But this isn't the gist. Remember I started this post on Germany recognising prostitution as a legal profession. This is different from legalizing prostitution. With prostitutes now considered a legal profession, names and bio data information of young women and girls as young as 18 are now available to Jewish owned brothels.

The unemployment office will be compelled by law to halt all welfare and unemployment benefits to young women and girls who turn down any job offer by the Jewish brothel owners seeking their employment into their establishments.

So in effect, the Jews have now gotten legal backing to seek out German girls and women to work in their dens of iniquity. Failure to accept the Jew's offer will see to both housing subsidies, welfare packages and healthcare withdrawn.

Tell me that these bastards are God's chosen and I will tell you that you worship Lucifer as your god.

Spit.

Re: I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by techWriter3: 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Re: I Was Never Disqualified, Court Ordered A Re-run - Gov Umahi by Minime10(f): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
How stupid can this umahi of man be
Yes, Court ordered for a re-run so what
Were u a candidate in the first poll

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Travel Home Cos Of Insecurity. Gen John Enenche On His Support For Obi / Couple Celebrate Kanu's Release By Changing Their Wedding Dress To Biafra - Pic / Breaking news; Security Alert From US Embassy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.