Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims (25278 Views)

How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims / Terrorists Threaten To Abduct Buhari, Flog Train Victims In Fresh Video / Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims by danngnews: 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Brother , can you people please tell us exactly what APC will campaign with this time.
Re: Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims by Jlow2: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
GamalNasser:
Captive spokesman Barrister Usman Hassan is among those released
he has learnt the hard way he was defending buhari on insecurity few days to his capture, buhari has happened to him, I went to an a buhari die hard aboki that does tea an indomie in my area and shouted Sai Changi, the man said buhari is a terrorist that he is Obidient now.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims by merits(m): 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
9jatriot:
That means they are not too far then, make our arm forces enter bush catch these people na, abi dem de fear bush?

They can go with a bingo if dem de fear

You want bandits god father to retire them before their time, they know where they are but they can't touch them.Bandits have their people everywhere highly connected than me and you.To release a single person is 100M so it's business enterprises they pay return to their godfather.If you can remember their was a time El Rufai said is going to bomb some villages along Abuja Kaduna road because they abore bandits but uptill now he never does that just because they have call him to order.Bros their are so many things behind this gruesome acts but nobody can do anything.
They have 40 people left in captive that means 40 x 100M=? You know the answer already billions+. ....... loading.
The most annoying things to me was stupid Prof called Pantami,who suffered everyone to link their sim with NIN but bandits are still making successful calls with their sim,so tell me what's the essence of linkage? for God sake.But can anyone convince me Pantami is not a member of Boko Haram? Let me just stop here please reflect and vote wisely in 2023 general election remain bless and save.
Re: Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims by azikiweironsi(m): 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
Welcome back home. May the Lord grant the remaining victims safe. The country has failed you but I believe next time you're voting for a credible candidate, you will look for a leader that is ready to lay down his life for the citizens and not the current lifeless and clueless one or any of the so called candidates parading themselves now. They are all the same. Particularly one of them who started well but has been hijacked by his supporters who abuse anybody that thought otherwise. (I didn't mention name ooo) because I know before I say jack, they will rush you like hungry hyenas. It's their modus operandi.
Peace and out.
Re: Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims by lexy2014: 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
Splitmind:

I don't usually respond to bitter fellows but I will make an exception here.

First off it is 40 not 43 that are still being held.

Second if the state deemed that man fit to be turbaned then it is a state matter which does not concern the president in any way.

Meanwhile president Buhari has been working hard bringing the Siemens deal, bringing Microsoft to Nigeria, making twitter build an office, building bridges, delivering Nigeria Air and rice pyramids for us all to enjoy yet you are still not happy. undecided

Is buhari doing Nigerians a favour by being president of Nigeria?

Even if it is 40, isn't it a big shame and a monumental failure on the part of buhari that for the last 5 months, 43 nigerians have been in captivity in their own country?

What is the difference between 43 and 40? Did buhari play any role in the release of the 3 victims that were released? All the people that have been released so far, what role did buhari play to ensure their release? Is that your definition of "working hard"?

How did the state deem it fit that a terrorist should be turbanned? Is it the same state govt that suspended the emir responsible that you say "deemed it fit"?

How should it not concern the president? A terrorist is a security threat. Isn't security under the exclusive list in the constitution which now makes it buharis primary job function as enshrined in section 14 (2b) of the constitution?

Which Siemens deal? Is it the Siemens deal that is only in newspaper?

When did buhari bring Microsoft to Nigeria?

When did twitter build office in Nigeria? Can you give us the address of the office that twitter built in Nigeria? Is the same twitter that obtained an ECOWAS court judgement that declared it's ban by buhari as illegal?

Which bridges did buhari build?

Which Nigerian air did buhari deliver? How many flights has it carried out? Where is their office and which route does it fly? Is it in your dreams that buhari delivered nigerian air?

Which rice pyramid? Where is rice pyramid and how are you enjoying rice pyramid?

If all you said doesn't exist, isn't it obvious that buhari has absolutely nothing to show for his time as president?
Re: Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims by azikiweironsi(m): 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
Splitmind:
Praise Allah, our President is working hard to ensure security in the nation. Instead of complaining we should appreciate his good works.

Many people his age are retired but he decided to become president out of nothing but love for Nigeria.

This most be a SARCASM
Re: Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims by azikiweironsi(m): 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
lexy2014:

Is buhari doing Nigerians a favour by being president of Nigeria?

Even if it is 40, isn't it a big shame and a monumental failure on the part of buhari that for the last 5 months, 43 nigerians have been in captivity in their own country?

What is the difference between 43 and 40? Did buhari play any role in the release of the 3 victims that were released? All the people that have been released so far, what role did buhari play to ensure their release? Is that your definition of "working hard"?

How did the state deem it fit that a terrorist should be turbanned? Is it the same state govt that suspended the emir responsible that you say "deemed it fit"?

How should it not concern the president? A terrorist is a security threat. Isn't security under the exclusive lust in the constitution which now makes it buharis primary job function as enshrined in section 14 (2b) of the constitution?

Which Siemens deal? Is it the Siemens deal that is only in newspaper?

When did buhari bring Microsoft to Nigeria?

When did twitter build office in Nigeria? Can you give us the address of the office that twitter built in Nigeria? Is the same twitter that obtained an ECOWAS court judgement that declared it's ban by buhari as illegal?

Which bridges did buhari build?

Which Nigerian air did buhari deliver? How many flights has it carried out? Where is their office and which route does it fly? Is it in your dreams that buhari delivered nigerian air?

Which rice pyramid? Where is rice pyramid and how are you enjoying rice pyramid?

If all you said doesn't exist, isn't it obvious that buhari has absolutely nothing to show for his time as president?

Bros. Why are you arguing with the dude ?
Can't you see the body of his statements ? IT'S SARCASM!!!
Re: Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims by lexy2014: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
azikiweironsi:

Bros. Why are you arguing with the dude ?
Can't you see the body of his statements ? IT'S SARCASM!!!

Am not arguing with him. Just asking a few questions.

It's not sarcasm. He is a buhari supporter. I guess you don't know him
Re: Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims by Naijanascam: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
Splitmind:
Praise Allah, our President is working hard to ensure security in the nation. Instead of complaining we should appreciate his good works.

Many people his age are retired but he decided to become president out of nothing but love for Nigeria.

Same as Jagaband wants to help naijiria before going to retirement
Re: Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims by Obidientful: 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
9jatriot:
That means they are not too far then, make our arm forces enter bush catch these people na, abi dem de fear bush?

I tire oo. Bandits kept tens of people in a bush for months and the self acclaimed best military in Africa could not locate them
No intelligence, nothing nothing like

1 Like

Re: Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims by MossLuv: 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
There's a chemical that can be used to sedate all of them and rescue the victims. Why not use jet and fleet their area of abode and go in and rescue them? Govt is just playing with innocent lives
Re: Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims by seangy4konji: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
I imagine a group of people kidnapping 50 americans and keeping them in a bush including women and children and no one is saying anything about it in national news...

This country is messed up men

To all the usless people who lives overseas and always saying Nigeria is better than usa BUT you no gree come back come live here...na ogun go kill all of u and una mouth.
Re: Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
9jatriot:

Comrade easy nah.. which one be go with Bingo kwa .. Lol
Re: Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims by Paretomaster1(m): 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
9jatriot:

They may not be that far, we just have a useless govt, and armed forces.

One of our driver kidnapped last year at Birnin Gwari, Kaduna, who was later released told us they treked from morning till dawn.

When he was released, he burst out somewhere around Dan-Sadau in Zamfara State.

These guys are in the bushes spanning through Kaduna, Zamfara, Niger etc... We have the personel, amunittion,and all the resources needed to flush these guys out, but only God knows why they choose to do otherwise.
Re: Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims by Chuksaluta(m): 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
Some good news, but I wonder what kind of men we have, men that leave women and little children behind. Why not pay for them first? Our forefathers were brave and would have secured the release of women and children first. I think its cowardly for the men to leave them behind.
What is the meaning of life without values... sad
Re: Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims by pointblank247(m): 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Goddey18:
Released after payment of heavy ransom. One of the core mandate of a president is to protect it's citizens against internal and external aggression. Buhari has failed completely in this regard.
How he became a president still baffles me.
buhari became president because of the voting pattern of the North. Could you believe that las las Atiku may still win again when a man like Peter Obi is in the race ?
Re: Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims by Goddey18(m): 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
pointblank247:
buhari became president because of the voting pattern of the North. Could you believe that las las Atiku may still win again when a man like Peter Obi is in the race ?

You are very correct, also the support from South West propell him to victory.
May God help us this time around.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims by comodo: 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
Re: Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims by comodo: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
MossLuv:
There's a chemical that can be used to sedate all of them and rescue the victims. Why not use jet and fleet their area of abode and go in and rescue them? Govt is just playing with innocent lives
Oil dey ur head. So all the drones the NA has been showing us are all scam. Drone can easily spot their location. Use a plane and drop some gaseous sedatives. Drop paratroopers and pick up these scaliwags. Unless there is something they are not telling us

1 Like

Re: Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims by mema900: 12:19am On Jul 26, 2022
9jatriot:

Once they enter bush, a call will come from abuja to retreat.

You don know...you don know what is going on
Re: Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims by Oshiogwemoh(m): 6:00am On Jul 26, 2022
Splitmind:

splitmind! splitmind!!splitmind!!! how many times I call u,
abi aye e fe baje ni?
Re: Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims by BanevsJoker(m): 7:35am On Jul 26, 2022
successmatters:
Welcome home innocent souls, still praying for those still in captivity.
They are not innocent if they voted for this government.
Re: Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims by Owologbo(m): 7:56am On Jul 26, 2022
inoki247:
Na Batch by Batch like admission list now.....

Na when be supplementary list shocked sad sad sad sad
Na level by level na. Na politicians be the first batch na.
the last batch go be the ones that can not pay tens of millions.
Re: Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims by Breakfreee: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2022
"Nigerian military is of no use."
Re: Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims by BobbieZion(m): 10:32am On Jul 26, 2022
Splitmind:

Praise which Allah?
Re: Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims by 9jatriot(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
Comrade, u think the matta na. I even thought they had move the guys to other countries, but for them to still be in that same forest and they have not flushed them out is a cause of concern.

If they carry Bingo follow body, at least that one go de back wa wa wa. How you look am baba?
FORWARDEVERLY:

Comrade easy nah.. which one be go with Bingo kwa .. Lol

1 Like

Re: Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
9jatriot:
Comrade, u think the matta na. I even thought they had move the guys to other countries, but for them to still be in that same forest and they have not flushed them out is a cause of concern.

If they carry Bingo follow body, at least that one go de back wa wa wa. How you look am baba?

Lol.. you are on point Comrade.. Make Dem Sha give the bingo food before d go d mission..
E get why..
Re: Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 19, 2023
No going back to Egypt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri / PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election / Bashir El-Rufai: "Shehu Sani Is A Bastard Pulling Nigeria Backwards"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.