Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats (26234 Views)

Why Is There No Uniform Cut Of Marks For Unity Schools In Nigeria? / Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities / FG Shuts 21 Illegal Universities, Fake NYSC Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by Franking: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hahahaha. Terror is obviously winning. You mean the Federal capital isn't safe?

That means road or train trips in and out of Abuja is risky.

So, what are our military doing? I mean the Army, Airforce and Navy! Or is it only against civilians in the South that they are strong?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by Brendaniel: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
badoh:

People should leave Tinubu out of this. Is he the only opposition leaders that formed the merger that produced APC? You people will not call out Amaechi, Onu, Saraki, Obasanjo and few other leaders that came together to achieve this. Tinubu is not the one rulling. Call out the C in C, minister of defense, Chief of defense staff, Chief of Army staff etc

Tinubu used his mouth to tell us he traveled to Katsina and brought Buhari to power....
Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by kingyakos: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
When they brought in fulanis from Sudan, Niger, Chad, Somalia etc to come into nigeria just to disrupt Jonathan's government, they never considered a 2nd thought of managing the plague they brought as they've succeeded to grab the power they were hungry for.

What you wish to others in double fold is yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by TheGift: 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/insecurity-ministry-shuts-abuja-fg-colleges-evacuates-students/?amp

This the ultimate goal of Boko Haram which literally means "western education is sin".

And the FG is aiding them in achieving this , by shutting down schools without making provision for the students education. And this is in the FCT of all places.

Is there anyone still hailing Buhari's government or blaming previous governments? They need to have their heads examined

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by 8stargeneral: 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
And one minister was saying people should come and invest in Nigeria,that there's no terrorist...Nigeria is gone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by Orubebe01: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by kingthreat(m): 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
Our system of governance is encouraging terrorism. I forsee a major bandit attack on a popular VIP or top institutional target in the coming weeks. These bandits with their weapons feel they are gods. FG needs to take this war to the trenches. Deploy the best intelligence personnel else we are at the mercy of a group of people with machine guns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by Konjiboii: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Everything is going according to plan just as Buhari masterminded it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by Laxy009(m): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nigeria is gone ! People that are still supporting this government or administration or applauding this government needs to have their brain examined. Bad government + Bad advisers = undiluted problems .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by Bizibi(m): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Franking:

So, what are our military doing? I mean the Army, Airforce and Navy! Or is it only against civilians in the South that they are strong?

the army is a shadow of itself.
Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by kingthreat(m): 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
Franking:

Yes terror is winning. Why is FG paying billions monthly to the military if they can't put up a successful feat?
Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by Mayeldah(m): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
When will they overthrow Buhari? Nigerian army are useless.

Overthrow the terrorist in ASO Rock and let's have peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by hkidola00(m): 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

I wan leave Abuja self.. think my Enugu is better...

A rider I carried now from UK embassy told me to leave Nigeria as soon as possible..

He is DSS official
swear say this thing wey u talk now na true
Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by Kaiser20: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
This is the legacy ancestor Tinubu wants to follow.
Affliction will not rise the second time .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by Ppp1p: 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
Really
Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by Okobola146: 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
Daddyyin:

I am not here to defend Buhari. Tinubu will fix it
see as I dey yinmu you. Shioor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by AngelicBeing: 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Abuja has fallen......

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]
Nekwa alias NwaNimo again grin
Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by AngelicBeing: 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

A rider I carried now from UK embassy told me to leave Nigeria as soon as possible..

He is DSS official
Tell me more, why did he ask you to leave Nigeria shocked
Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by yemi1504: 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
Elimon:
God will punish anybody that votes APC again into power..

AMEN, AMIN, Ase, Ise
Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by kingyakos: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
Splitmind:
The FG should not listen to fake news by children of hate and perdition. The security situation has been overblown and the schools should resume with immediate effect.

I for been allow ur mama abort u troway if say i been know say u come dis world just to be mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by sukar886: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
Finally Nigeria is gone ... And some people are still supporting them, Soon one of there family member will kidnap , so that they will know how it feels to lose someone for kidnappers ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by Kaiser20: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
badoh:

People should leave Tinubu out of this. Is he the only opposition leaders that formed the merger that produced APC? You people will not call out Amaechi, Onu, Saraki, Obasanjo and few other leaders that came together to achieve this. Tinubu is not the one rulling. Call out the C in C, minister of defense, Chief of defense staff, Chief of Army staff etc
Why people call out Tinubu is because he is the intending
APC Calamity in the waiting, But God will never allow BATthing to happen to Nigerians the second time. We had enough of APC!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by yemi1504: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
Rgade:

APC practically handed Nigeria over to terrorists on a platter.

You can say that again! Their lack of decisiveness in handling this issue is why we are where we are currently SMH.

1 Like

Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by yemi1504: 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
kingyakos:
When they brought in fulanis from Sudan, Niger, Chad, Somalia etc to come into nigeria just to disrupt Jonathan's government, they never considered a 2nd thought of managing the plague they brought as they've succeeded to grab the power they were hungry for.

What you wish to others in double fold is yours.

You can say that again! Their desperation for power at all costs has plunged the nation into chaos sigh.
Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/insecurity-ministry-shuts-abuja-fg-colleges-evacuates-students/?amp

Help Nigeria God

Meanwhile for all your travel with God is the Solution,have you been rejected Visa times without number..Contact us today

Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by Abujason: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
nlfpmod:

What a country led by a bunch of incompetent buffoons. Terrorists are killing and abducting students, innocent citizens, police and even army and there is nothing they can do.

Shame!
Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by Coldie(m): 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Can you imagine ?

It shows that education has failed in this country, if they had tackled insecurity earlier, all these wouldn't be happening, I'm disappointed in this country.
When it started instead of fighting it they said only solution is Ruga
Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by Makowonda: 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Shutdown?Isn't this the holiday period already?Na noise dem just di make.
Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by stanluiz(m): 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
badoh:

But Tinubu brags that he made buhari president in 2015. Shouting Emi lokan and telling everyone that 2023 is his turn.
Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by just2endowed: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

He is DSS official

Yes they have Intels and he was right
Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by Localordinary: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lai Muhammed says Nigeria is safe. Abeg if this is happening in Abuja,where else is safe in Nigeria? Some slowpoke will still vote for APC. Its a shame on our people and not our leaders anymore.

nlfpmod:

Re: FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats by ufotunang: 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nawaoooo... even Abuja sef ..the capital of Nigeria is under security threat and tension.. nawaoooo.. Buhari has destroyed this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The "O" In BODMAS Doesn't Stand For Of / Unilag Releases 2018/2019 Admission Cut-off (pics) / Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.