Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters (1339 Views)

Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv / Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates / Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by HazleMarvle: 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
The Labour Party's(Lp) Presidential Candidate, Mr. Peter Obi has begged his supporters to allow him to respond to Candidates who make comments about him.

He urged them to leave the 'Candidates feud' to him while they focus on other pressing issues like making the country a better place.

His words:

"I most sincerely appreciate all my supporters and those of LP. I love you all. I wish to appeal to you to allow me to personally respond to any CANDIDATE that makes comments about me, while you concentrate on issues to promote our cause of moving our dear Nigeria from consumption to production, create jobs, and generally evolve a better Nigeria".

However, his supporters did not agree with him. They made it clear that they will attack any candidate or their supporters that criticize or make nasty comments about him(Peter Obi).

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/07/allow-me-fight-my-battles-focus-on.html

5 Likes

Re: Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by maybet081: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
Direction taken sir , you are a wise man.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by Mariangeles(f): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Your battle is our battle, sir! grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by saintjimos(m): 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
Your battle is now our personal battle

Go and rest sir , let us fight for you

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by FreeStuffsNG: 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hahaha...the falcon can no longer hear the falconer as things fall apart like a pack of cards and the centre can not hold because it is built on lies, hatred and bigotry.
You have lost this time again.
2023 is the year of Asiwaju Tinubu-Senator Shettima victory!
To join the winning and the best pair, vote for Asiwaju Tinubu and be free from the guilt of once living in a castle built with lies, hate and bigotry.
Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. He is the best!

3 Likes

Re: Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by KUNZEH(m): 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Would they listen?

1 Like

Re: Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by conductor60000: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
KUNZEH:
Would they listen?
Mumu. He's speaking in sarcasm. I know your IQ is too low to understand. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha...the falcon can no longer hear the falconer as things fall apart like a pack of cards and the centre can not hold because it is built on lies, hatred and bigotry.
To join the winning and the best pair, vote for Asiwaju Tinubu and be free from the guilt of once living in a castle built with lies, hate and bigotry.
Tinubu is a drug peddler and terrorist sympathiser, we won't vote for such a criminal minded person.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by OndoRaph(m): 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
We are too pained, we can't allow that to happen, sir. Let us stand for you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by FreeStuffsNG: 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu is a drug peddler and terrorist sympathiser, we won't vote for such a criminal minded person.
minorities like you will have your say but the majority standing with Asiwaju Tinubu will have their way, vote for him and put the inconsequential losers, bigots and hateful lots to shame.

NW, NE, SW and NC are the majority zones with the highest registered voters and Asiwaju Tinubu will win in these zone while HE Atiku can have your zone as usual wink SS will be shared between APC and PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by KUNZEH(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
conductor60000:

Mumu. He's speaking in sarcasm. I know your IQ is too low to understand. grin
Conductor abi na Agbero you be, calm down. Your blood dey hot. I didn't insult you now, grow up bro.
Re: Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

APC came on lying, lived on lies and about to die on lies.

The same is true of Tinubu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
Obi supporters are just noise makers.
Most of them calling people names are nobody and they are not genuine. Wait for election time, they will betray him and go with moneybags like Atiku
Re: Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

minorities like you will have your say but the majority standing with Asiwaju Tinubu will have their way, vote for him and put the inconsequential losers, bigots and hateful lots to shame.

NW, NE, SW and NC are the majority zones with the highest registered voters and Asiwaju Tinubu will win in these zone while HE Atiku can have your zone as usual wink SS will be shared between APC and PDP.
So the Osun state people that rejected Tinubu and his useless and thieving cousin of a governor, Oyetola, will vote for Tinubu in 2023?

Una go learn lesson

Buhari has made rigging and manipulation of election results that Tinubu always depends on to win election impossible with the new electoral law which obviously performed wonders in Osun state governorship election . We will put Tinubu political career to a disgraceful end in 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by maybet081: 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
fight against christians in Nigeria north and south.
Re: Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by Odin13: 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
A vote for obi is. Vote for IPOB and Ekpa

Know this and understand wisdom

Oya IPOB bingos make Una rain Una normal abuses and curses grin

Bingos everywhere

The simply hate truth

Only foolish Nigerians and IPOB will vote Obi
Re: Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by FreeStuffsNG: 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

So the Osun state people that rejected Tinubu and his useless and thieving cousin of a governor, Oyetola, will vote for Tinubu in 2023?

Una go learn lesson

Buhari has made rigging and manipulation of election results that Tinubu always depends on to win election impossible with the new electoral wish obviously performed wonders in Osun state governorship election . We will put Tinubu political career to a disgraceful end in 2023.

All SW states won't vote for anyone else apart from Asiwaju Tinubu. NW is for President Buhari, NE is for Sen. Shettima and north central is 5 out of 6 APC states controlled.

You are the minority and nobody will take you serious because you do not have the numbers.
Politics is a game of numbers not game of lies, hatred and bigotry you have been playing since 2015.
Re: Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by FreeStuffsNG: 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
maybet081:
fight against christians in Nigeria north and south.
You mean Christians in SE won't vote for any one who is not PDP and Christisn. We know from the messages of hate and bigotry wink
Re: Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by maybet081: 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Una go learn lesson

Buhari has made rigging and manipulation of election results that Tinubu always depends on to win election impossible with the new electoral law which obviously performed wonders in Osun state governorship election . We will put Tinubu political career to a disgraceful end in 2023.
electoral reform is the greatest democratic achievement of the last decade in Nigeria.
I am not a fan of BUHARI.
But for that single act, history will be kind to him.
God bless you
His excellence president momahed BUHARI.
You showed your love for democracy.

1 Like

Re: Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by Penguin2: 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lol

Peter Obi don enter wahala! Obidients are now becoming disOBIdients grin

But las las, no be you go tell us wetin we go use our data do.

We have taken you as our project, to curse those who curse you and bless those who bless you until the glory of Nigeria is restored through you.

1 Like

Re: Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by DeleTaller: 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
They won't listen. They have helped you made more haters than lovers. I hope you choose your followers right next time.
Re: Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

All SW states won't vote for anyone else apart from Asiwaju Tinubu. NW is for President Buhari, NE is for Sen. Shettima and north central is 5 out of 6 APC states controlled.

You are the minority and nobody will take you serious because you do not have the numbers.
Politics is a game of numbers not game of lies, hatred and bigotry you have been playing since 2015.

Osun state is now PDP state just to remind you

Now in Lagos, Go to any market place or street and ask people who they will vote for in 2023, the response will shock you to bone marrow.

I thank president muhammadu Buhari for signing the new electoral reform bill into law , we shall meet in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by BATified2023: 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
A
Re: Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by FreeStuffsNG: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Osun state is now PDP state just to remind you

Now in Lagos, Go to any market place or street and ask people who they will vote for in 2023, the response will shock you to bone marrow.

I thank president muhammadu Buhari for signing the new electoral reform bill into law , we shall meet in 2023.

Face your Owerri and let us face our Lagos wink Nobody can defeat our candidate in Lagos. It has never happened in our history and won't happen during the time of Aresa.

Even when you all sponsored arsonists to burn Lagos, Lagos East still voted in a landslide victory for APC's Tokunbo Abiru.

During the Presidential election, all over the SW , the bead will adorn the waist of our own wink
Re: Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by Mynd44: 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
Re: Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by KingKO22: 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Petter Obituary is the grand patron of proscribed IPOB terrorist

We can't have another terrorist as president

Never to Pandora Obituary
Re: Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by maybet081: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
You mean Christians in SE won't vote for any one who is not PDP and Christisn. We know from the messages of hate and bigotry wink
no you can confirm from the christians association of Nigeria. thank you sir
Re: Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by FreeStuffsNG: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
maybet081:
no you can confirm from the christians association of Nigeria. thank you sir
Hmm. Okay sir.
Re: Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by maybet081: 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

majority that hires Muslim bishops.
Re: Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by maybet081: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Face your Owerri and let us face our Lagos wink Nobody can defeat our candidate in Lagos. It has never happened in our history and won't happen during the time of Aresa.

Even when you all sponsored arsonists to burn Lagos, Lagos East still voted in a landslide victory for APC's Tokunbo Abiru.

During the Presidential election, all over the SW , the bead will adorn the waist of our own wink
what about osun?
Re: Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters by flamingREED(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Oga, allow us to carry your matter dey go where...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidient Supporters Are Stranded. / Names Of Nairaland Ijaws Of The Year Award Winners On Nairaland / We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.