Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke (1339 Views)

Osun: Adeleke Reacts To Oyetola’s Ministerial Nomination / Peter Obi Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gov. Diri Father's Funeral / Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
We need PDP at federal level for me to deliver in Osun – Adeleke

The Osun State Governor-elect, Senator Ademola Adeleke, has revealed that for him to deliver on his five point agenda to the people of the state, there is need to get a president from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) at the federal level.

Adeleke also stated that victory of the PDP in the Osun gubernatorial election would be incomplete unless the party delivered at the federal level.

He made this known in his remark during the inauguration of the Osun State Chapter of the Atiku Presidential Campaign Council in Osogbo on Tuesday.

Adeleke, who doubles as the Chairman of the Campaign Council, charged members to deliver Osun State to the PDP at the Presidential, National Assembly and State Assembly election.

In his words, “Our victory at the governorship election will be incomplete unless we deliver at the federal level.

“As your Governor in Osun state, I need a President of our party at the federal level to support me as I deliver our five point agenda to the good people of Osun State.

“An Atiku Presidency will strengthen our state and assist us to surmount the many challenges facing state governance.”

Adeleke posited that an Atiku presidency is necessary because the PDP presidential candidate has the most updated, relevant and responsive manifesto among all presidential contenders.

“His plan for Nigeria fits into the aspirations of Osun people for restructuring of the federation, for local government autonomy, for anti-corruption, for better infrastructure, for national unity in diversity and for good governance.

“Our votes must go for Atiku Abubakar because he is the most tested and trusted with sterling records of performance in and out of government.

“A combination of Atiku Abubakar and Dr Okowa at the presidency will take Nigeria to a prosperous level locally and internationally.”

He called on the campaign council members to mobilise the people in order for the party to obtain bigger margins during the 2023 general elections.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/19/we-need-pdp-at-federal-level-for-me-to-deliver-in-osun-adeleke/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1666193741

1 Like

Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
Osun State PDP Presidential Campaign Council inaugurated, by the Governor elect, Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke as the Chairman of the campaign council and Hon. Sunday Bisi as the DG of the Presidential Campaign council.
Congratulations to the members of the campaign council.

Imole de okunkun Parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun
Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke’s a goal
Atiku Abubakar is a goal
����❤️❤️❤️❤️����������������

2 Likes

Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
More photos below

Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by Mrshocker(m): 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
See this puppet lol
Ask who Ariwoola the cjn is loyal to firstly before making noise
Osun is about to go imo way.
Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by KingKO22: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
This useless pig should keep shut

Supreme court judge will finish him patapata.

Cityboy is all we need for greater Nigeria

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by Indispensable85(m): 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2022
Lol.... this one has started gathering excuses in advance for his imminent failure. You don't need Atiku to get the job done if you truly know what to do. Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
Mrshocker:
See this puppet lol
Oyetola the clueless Olule will continue to lule till Jesus Christ come. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii. Oyetola tun ma lule ni ile ejo tribunal, Appeal Ati Supreme Court. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. Congratulations to Atiku Abubakar in advance.

2 Likes

Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
Mrshocker:
See this puppet lol

This is one of the many reasons APC has to go, the way they flaunt their evil and incompetence, even the military regime was more graceful.

Atiku is coming

2 Likes

Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by Radiant01(m): 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
Nonsense.....did seyi makinde not perform in oyo state with Apc at federal

1 Like

Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
Cc mynd44 cc OAM4j cc Seun cc lalasticlala cc justwise FP
Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by mbaboy(m): 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
We wont vote your tinibu into aso rock to continue Buhari negative legacies
KingKO22:

Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
KingKO22:

city boy Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii

1 Like

Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
Indispensable85:
Lol.... this one has started gathering excuses in advance for his imminent failure. You don't need Atiku to get the job done if you truly know what to do. Nonsense!
he told the gathering to work tirelessly for Atiku/Okowa victories in the poll on February 25th, 2023. Atiku Abubakar everywhere you go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by owobokiri(m): 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
So you can deliver new dance steps ?

1 Like

Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by slivertongue: 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
With the good people of Osun State and God his Excellency he is good to go
Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by Deltafirstson(m): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ok na
Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by Trinitycian: 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
It's your turn, Atiku

1 Like

Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by Afamed: 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
So he is not going to turn Osun to London again if Atiku does not win?
Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by DeleTaller: 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
9jahotblog:
We need PDP at federal level for me to deliver in Osun – Adeleke

The Osun State Governor-elect, Senator Ademola Adeleke, has revealed that for him to deliver on his five point agenda to the people of the state, there is need to get a president from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) at the federal level.

Adeleke also stated that victory of the PDP in the Osun gubernatorial election would be incomplete unless the party delivered at the federal level.

He made this known in his remark during the inauguration of the Osun State Chapter of the Atiku Presidential Campaign Council in Osogbo on Tuesday.

Adeleke, who doubles as the Chairman of the Campaign Council, charged members to deliver Osun State to the PDP at the Presidential, National Assembly and State Assembly election.

In his words, “Our victory at the governorship election will be incomplete unless we deliver at the federal level.

“As your Governor in Osun state, I need a President of our party at the federal level to support me as I deliver our five point agenda to the good people of Osun State.

“An Atiku Presidency will strengthen our state and assist us to surmount the many challenges facing state governance.”

Adeleke posited that an Atiku presidency is necessary because the PDP presidential candidate has the most updated, relevant and responsive manifesto among all presidential contenders.

“His plan for Nigeria fits into the aspirations of Osun people for restructuring of the federation, for local government autonomy, for anti-corruption, for better infrastructure, for national unity in diversity and for good governance.

“Our votes must go for Atiku Abubakar because he is the most tested and trusted with sterling records of performance in and out of government.

“A combination of Atiku Abubakar and Dr Okowa at the presidency will take Nigeria to a prosperous level locally and internationally.”

He called on the campaign council members to mobilise the people in order for the party to obtain bigger margins during the 2023 general elections.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/19/we-need-pdp-at-federal-level-for-me-to-deliver-in-osun-adeleke/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1666193741

its a lie... unless u no sabi.... Obasanjo never support Tinubu...yet he performed more than the rest of pdp states... no excuses....

1 Like

Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
DeleTaller:

its a lie... unless u no sabi.... Obasanjo never support Tinubu...yet he performed more than the rest of pdp states... no excuses....
Tinubu my foot, how many bridges he constructed throughout his 8 years in power. He can only fool himself and you and not Nigerians that have shine their eyes well. Tinubu is a goner. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by Nonexisting1: 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
Look at this dancer? So you mean you can't deliver on your promises if Atiku doesn't win the presidency? Why didn't you say this before the elections? Na small thing dey vex me. Be warned.

2 Likes

Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by KGD10: 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
jurt look at him? Failure personified. Why did you think you were voted? Did you think it was cos of Atiku? He's already talking about failure on his first day? He dey mad? Na ment. His elder bro had better give him a hot slap to get sense back to it.
Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by Kingspin(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2022
Even with Peter Obi, you can deliver.
We want to eliminate some kind of practice by FG to witch hunt state government.

That is our target.
Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by Advocate500: 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubu will struggle in the south west,Adeleke will press their neck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by sanpipita(m): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
This recycled lie they use n deceiving people, did Oyetola come from opposition party, how did he perform? a serious leader will perform regardless of party, Peter Obi was in APGA when he performed as governor.
Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by Indispensable85(m): 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
9jahotblog:
he told the gathering to work tirelessly for Atiku/Okowa victories in the poll on February 25th, 2023. Atiku Abubakar everywhere you go.

He can work for Atiku but not tieing his success to Atiku presidency.
Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by DeleTaller: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
9jahotblog:
Tinubu my foot, how many bridges he constructed throughout his 8 years in power. He can only fool himself and you and not Nigerians that have shine their eyes well. Tinubu is a goner. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii.

You sounded as if you have any movement.... February election will reset your political reasoning to its default mode.
Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by Nyamuri: 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
Lol this guy is already laying a foundation for his failure.. he has already given an excuse on why he will fail
Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by Macphenson: 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
chaii
Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by asanausana91: 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2022
KingKO22:

night don do go and by the road side waiting for your customers.
Atiku is the next president.
Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by asanausana91: 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
Radiant01:
Nonsense.....did seyi makinde not perform in oyo state with Apc at federal
what did he do? Or going to London and lickings of mumu Wike ass is now an achievement?
Re: We Need Atiku Abubakar At Federal Level For Me To Deliver In Osun – Adeleke by asanausana91: 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
God bless Atiku the next president of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Igbos Attacking Only Tinubu? / Vote For Atiku So That A Yoruba Woman Can Be First Lady - Titi Atiku / Chatham House:Obi Reading His Speech And Even His Pledge To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.