Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

‘you Fall My Hand’ – Halima Abubakar Fingers Shan George As Suleman's Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘you Fall My Hand’ – Halima Abubakar Fingers Shan George As Suleman's Lover (3507 Views)

Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries / Bashir El-Rufai: 'Buhari Fall My Hand On Air Nigeria' - Governor El-rufai's Son / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘you Fall My Hand’ – Halima Abubakar Fingers Shan George As Suleman's Lover by prumetrics: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Barely few hours after popular Nollywood actress, Shan George responded to the allegations that he had an intimate relationship with controversial clergy man, Apostle Suleman Johnson, Halima Abubakar has expressed her disappointment.

This is coming after popular blogger, Gistlover dropped names of some Nigerian actresses who have reportedly been involved with Apostle Johnson Suleman intimately

There have been series of allegations leveled against Apostle Johnson Suleman after videos and messages of ailing actress Halima Abubakar surfaced online..

In the midst of the allegations and the issue between Halima Abubakar and Apostle Suleman, Gist lover via his page to drop the names of some Nollywood actresses who he claimed had slept with Apostle Johnson Suleman for money.

Names like Shan George, Lilian Bach, Iyabo Ojo, Ruth Kadiri, Mercy Johnson, Chinyere Winifred, Larriet, Omo Brish, Vivian Metchie, Georgina Onuoha, Ini Edo, Joy Ogbunu, Angel Okorie, Mary Uranta, Queen Nwokwoye, and many others were mentioned.

Reacting to this, Shan George via her Instagram page stated that she is innocent of every allegations levelled against her.

She also further revealed that Apostle Suleman Johnson is one of the kindest and straightforward persons she knows.

“One of the kindest and straight forward persons I kno is Apostle Johnson Suleiman. Just like in his numerous sermons, he says it blunt as it is, and that’s something I respect in pple. Not everything is about intimacy.

As for Gistlover, he’s one person I’ve never met but hv a lot of respect for as well. because hr speaks for d downtrodden and don’t care if bullet hits him. Me I no fit deny my pple wey I respect. But I never at anytime dated  the Apostle. I be water, I no get enemy. #positivevibesonly#onelove,” she wrote.

On her part Halima Abubakar took to Shan George’s comment section to express her disappointment at her senior colleague for denying her involvement with Suleman Johnson.

Halima who is currently battling different ailments wrote, “Lol. Shan Shan. You forget wetin you tell me right? OmG. No look for my trouble oh Shan. I hail you.

She further stated, Blood...https://sleekgist.com/halima-abubakar-fires-back-at-shan-george-over-affair-with-suleman-johnson/

1 Like

Re: ‘you Fall My Hand’ – Halima Abubakar Fingers Shan George As Suleman's Lover by saintjimos(m): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
How does this improve the economy

1 Like

Re: ‘you Fall My Hand’ – Halima Abubakar Fingers Shan George As Suleman's Lover by izibili44: 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
Dem wan open there Yash.

1 Like

Re: ‘you Fall My Hand’ – Halima Abubakar Fingers Shan George As Suleman's Lover by prophetwis: 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Marine spirits everywhere

1 Like

Re: ‘you Fall My Hand’ – Halima Abubakar Fingers Shan George As Suleman's Lover by alpharoyalty: 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
Some women can sleep with anything in the name of money.
Respect to all the decent and hardworking women out there.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘you Fall My Hand’ – Halima Abubakar Fingers Shan George As Suleman's Lover by PerfectStranger(m): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
No one cares who they be fvcking please
Re: ‘you Fall My Hand’ – Halima Abubakar Fingers Shan George As Suleman's Lover by Investor137: 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
This pastor Suleiman name no de Comot for Toto story…and with all these, people are still following him believing he’s a man of God! SMH God is so merciful.

3 Likes

Re: ‘you Fall My Hand’ – Halima Abubakar Fingers Shan George As Suleman's Lover by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Be like this pastor dey use jazz on all these actresses. Abi shey na him get money pass ni?

1 Like

Re: ‘you Fall My Hand’ – Halima Abubakar Fingers Shan George As Suleman's Lover by Alapojamesy: 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
Vaginal society at war
Re: ‘you Fall My Hand’ – Halima Abubakar Fingers Shan George As Suleman's Lover by Gadafii: 12:02am On Jul 26, 2022
There is no smoke without fire

This apostle sexcapade don tey for industry, na wa for am

2 Likes

Re: ‘you Fall My Hand’ – Halima Abubakar Fingers Shan George As Suleman's Lover by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:17am On Jul 26, 2022
Antimarraige:
Be like this pastor dey use jazz on all these actresses. Abi shey na him get money pass ni?
No be jazz they wanna blow and they need free money
Re: ‘you Fall My Hand’ – Halima Abubakar Fingers Shan George As Suleman's Lover by ashawopikin(m): 12:45am On Jul 26, 2022
Thier toto, their wahala
Re: ‘you Fall My Hand’ – Halima Abubakar Fingers Shan George As Suleman's Lover by silverlinen(m): 3:50am On Jul 26, 2022
Damnnn
Wetin this vagina pipo no go do for the money?
Re: ‘you Fall My Hand’ – Halima Abubakar Fingers Shan George As Suleman's Lover by temmyyem: 9:10am On Jul 26, 2022
Now that Halima is under Apostle Suleiman spiritual attack for getting pregnant, she has decided to cry out, the love of money and miracle is why someone like Suleiman will have followers.

1 Like

Re: ‘you Fall My Hand’ – Halima Abubakar Fingers Shan George As Suleman's Lover by Karemarealty288(m): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
Suleman Johnson is one of the kindest and straightforward persons she knows.

Very very straightforward... grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘you Fall My Hand’ – Halima Abubakar Fingers Shan George As Suleman's Lover by falcon01: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
Which kind headline be this
Re: ‘you Fall My Hand’ – Halima Abubakar Fingers Shan George As Suleman's Lover by bukiah: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Thank God day Tontoo Dike's name no dey there

1 Like

Re: ‘you Fall My Hand’ – Halima Abubakar Fingers Shan George As Suleman's Lover by yemmight(m): 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
And this man, a man of God?
Re: ‘you Fall My Hand’ – Halima Abubakar Fingers Shan George As Suleman's Lover by Teerach: 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
They should all leave us out of their predicament. When they were living life and acting like na only them dey hard working, living pepper dem gang life and na God do am life, they didn't inform us. Rather they made hard working Nigerians feel like they're not doing enough. Make una face una Wahala in peace.
Re: ‘you Fall My Hand’ – Halima Abubakar Fingers Shan George As Suleman's Lover by We4all: 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
Antimarraige:

That’s the rituals process: ‘sleep with celebrities and get richer’.

(1) (Reply)

The New Price Of Our Nollywood Stars / Affair With Basketmouth And Governor Ended Kate Henshaw's Marriage / Is Akon Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.