Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

All I Can Say Is That Obidient Guys Aren't Even Obedient To Their Principal... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All I Can Say Is That Obidient Guys Aren't Even Obedient To Their Principal... (317 Views)

Peter Obi Is Too Young To Deceive Me.(face That Obidient Won't Want You To Know / Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC / Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party (2) (3) (4)

(1)

All I Can Say Is That Obidient Guys Aren't Even Obedient To Their Principal... by Mike1stSon: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
All I can say is that Obidient guys aren't even obedient to their principal...

Reading comments will shock you

Vawulence everywhere

Re: All I Can Say Is That Obidient Guys Aren't Even Obedient To Their Principal... by Franklyspeakin: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
2Moro we protest

Re: All I Can Say Is That Obidient Guys Aren't Even Obedient To Their Principal... by Mynd44: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2022

(1)

Video, Rented Apc Bishops Calling Himself Spoke Man Of Jesus / Crowd Persist At INEC Reg. Centers As Struggle For Pvcs Ends: Are Nigerians Last / This Election Is Between Obi And Atiku. Quote Me Anywhere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.