Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

This Election Is Between Obi And Atiku. Quote Me Anywhere. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Election Is Between Obi And Atiku. Quote Me Anywhere. (317 Views)

2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / Fayose: Ekiti Election Is A National Embarrassment, There Is Danger Ahead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Election Is Between Obi And Atiku. Quote Me Anywhere. by Quintopia: 3:15am On Aug 02, 2022
Tinubu was damaged by his choice of a muslim running mate.

He's lost many followers because of that.

If I were him I'd do a U-turn.

This is now between Obi and Atiku.

This presidential election is gearing up to be the most exciting in Nigerian history.

It's also demolished the myth of Igbo political marginalisation.

Peter Obi's growing popularity nationwide is proof positive that Nigerians are a meritocratic people who shun tribalism and bigotry in the face of competence.

The clock is ticking.

2 Likes

Re: This Election Is Between Obi And Atiku. Quote Me Anywhere. by proff010: 6:44am On Aug 02, 2022
Sit down there and be making yourselves happy. Jagaban will eventually win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Election Is Between Obi And Atiku. Quote Me Anywhere. by Sannisege: 6:45am On Aug 02, 2022
Wrong. Infact it’s going to be an easy ride and walk over for Tinubu. Obi has finished Atiku. Make I no talk too much sha before we open the myopic eyes of Obi supporters.

1 Like

Re: This Election Is Between Obi And Atiku. Quote Me Anywhere. by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:50am On Aug 02, 2022
APC AND TINUBU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PAINS
YOU ARE SURE LOSERS

YOU ARE SOCIAL MEDIA BANDITS

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: This Election Is Between Obi And Atiku. Quote Me Anywhere. by Jajasabali(m): 6:51am On Aug 02, 2022
Lol
Re: This Election Is Between Obi And Atiku. Quote Me Anywhere. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:51am On Aug 02, 2022
ALMUSTAQIM:
APC AND TINUBU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PAINS
YOU ARE SURE LOSERS

YOU ARE SOCIAL MEDIA BANDITS

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Go and mention Tinubu among sensible Nigerians and get stoned

Tinubu for where?
It is only mad people that supports Tinubu. You cannot be a Tinubu supporter and be normal
Re: This Election Is Between Obi And Atiku. Quote Me Anywhere. by Jajasabali(m): 6:52am On Aug 02, 2022
APC want to rescue Nigeria from APC

(1) (Reply)

Video: Who Remember This Crashed Plane That Was Carrying Billions Of Dollars / The Current State Of National Art Theatre Lagos / Why I Stopped Negotiation With Terrorists- Mallam Tukur Mamu Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.