Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (13289 Views)

BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella / Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads / Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by nlfpmod: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIzfIEI1Q3w

Full Name: Brian Chkuwuebuka Chiji

Singer and songwriter Bryann counts Wande Coal, Vybz Cartel and Angelique Kidjo as some of his musical influences. The 24-year-old who hails from Imo State started releasing music in 2019, and finally put out a full-length project in 2021.

Although down-to-earth and sometimes reserved, Bryann enjoys meeting new people, partying and watching movies. “I would call myself an extravert; which is a mix of both an introvert and an extrovert. I have random bursts of energy and I have low-energy days, but I understand how to navigate people in either of these situations,” he says.

Bryann is at his happiest when he is being creative and hopes Big Brother Naija will give him the platform to interact with people, raise his social currency and also create awareness about his music.

His fellow Housemates, however, might take exception to his chronic late-coming and his bad memory. “I’m super forgetful, so I sometimes forget to pitch for meetings on time,” he says with a chuckle.

Re: Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by BluntCrazeMan: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2022

And he came late to this BBN show too.
WHAT A WHASTE..!!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Tadwears2050(m): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
embarassed
Re: Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by TastyFriedPussy: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Look at my username

That's all I think about all the days of my life

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Eleyi1: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Eleyi ugly gan

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by VeryWickedMan: 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gayyyyyyy!!!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by bigdammyj: 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
Noted.
Re: Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by enigmagu1(m): 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
Interesting

You look at the people defending Buhari and the APC online and you are forced to ask; don't you guys also want a good life?
Re: Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by tobenuel(m): 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
Stop this nonsense, I'm not going to meet any bbnaija housemate anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by kenzysmith: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
This guy is d winner

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by pretydiva(f): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
He said "small ashewo dey my eye" grin. This guy na werey
This one na rema elder bro. They look alike
Re: Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by princeemmma(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
All the guys for this year Bbnaija are really cute and handsome...... we should be expecting as much pepkus bonanza this year

All those girls saying "mumu dey fall in love".... na to dey do bonanza of their pepkus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Runsboi1: 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
See him limp kiss

Re: Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by phr0nesis(m): 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
If Tinubu or Atiku win the next election, I don leave una country for una. Somalia here I come
Re: Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by pretydiva(f): 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
tobenuel:
You must, you shall and you will grin. Meanwhile, do you have your PVC?
Re: Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Kingpele(m): 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
This show surely won't distract the youths from the issues of insecurity and corruption we are facing in this country because it's a TV show ,u can decide not to watch
Re: Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Gbeng30(m): 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
Who cares, if she like make her come late on her wedding day.... E no concern Nigeria
Re: Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by sukkot: 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
grin
Re: Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Angelfrost(m): 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
tobenuel:

Erm... Is anyone forcing you to?!!
Re: Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Olojuobinrin(m): 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
Bryann you’re an ambivert not extravert.
Re: Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by GOFRONT(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
You wear dread, Ear rings on both ears and then Nose ring........Na make you begin see your Menstrual period remain

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by BadNews: 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
Money Is Really Good
Re: Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by tobenuel(m): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
pretydiva:

You must, you shall and you will grin. Meanwhile, do you have your PVC?
yes na, I be Abuja corps member sef
Re: Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by pretydiva(f): 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
tobenuel:
yes na, I be Abuja corps member sef
nice 1
Re: Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Okobola146: 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
I doesn't like the guy
Re: Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Mandate2023: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ipigs won't be happy.....
Re: Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by mekusmanuel(f): 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
Low-budget Rema
Re: Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by free2ryhme: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIzfIEI1Q3w

Full Name: Brian Chkuwuebuka Chiji

Singer and songwriter Bryann counts Wande Coal, Vybz Cartel and Angelique Kidjo as some of his musical influences. The 24-year-old who hails from Imo State started releasing music in 2019, and finally put out a full-length project in 2021.

Although down-to-earth and sometimes reserved, Bryann enjoys meeting new people, partying and watching movies. “I would call myself an extravert; which is a mix of both an introvert and an extrovert. I have random bursts of energy and I have low-energy days, but I understand how to navigate people in either of these situations,” he says.

Bryann is at his happiest when he is being creative and hopes Big Brother Naija will give him the platform to interact with people, raise his social currency and also create awareness about his music.

His fellow Housemates, however, might take exception to his chronic late-coming and his bad memory. “I’m super forgetful, so I sometimes forget to pitch for meetings on time,” he says with a chuckle.

Na bad traits be this ooo
Re: Profile Of Bryann, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by bestman09(m): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch: Paranoia Short Film / Will Kelani's New Film Maami With Funke Akindele Be A Revolution In Nollywood? / I Need Websites For Downloading Nigerian Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.