Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,128 members, 7,835,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) (10948 Views)

BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) / #BBNAJIA: Mike Got The Highest Number Of Votes, See How Nigerians Voted / BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by envoymedia: 6:05am On Aug 31, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQQG0xMKFZ0

BBNaija Lovers, Shegz And Bella Discuss The Number Of Children They Will Have (Video)

Big Brother Naija season 7 housemates, Bella and Shegz were seen having a discussion on the number of children they will have together after the show, IGBERETV reports.

Below was the discussion between the two lovers.

Sheggz: I Love You

Bella: I Love

Sheggz: So How Many children? Three?

Bella: Triplets

Shegz: I can't afford that for now

Bella: Twins?

Shegz: Yes

Bella: And one more

Shegz: Yess, when we Make Bastard Money

Bella: Ok. Then, one more. When I am In My 30's

Shegz: Yesss

https://igberetvnews.com/1427334/bbnaija-lovers-shegz-bella-discuss-number-children-will-video/

1 Share

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by potbelly(m): 9:09am On Aug 31, 2022
Lol
Infatuation...
When you comot big brother house... eye go clear...

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by inoki247: 9:10am On Aug 31, 2022
He be like say na hookup site dem go pack all this season BBNaija contestant....

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by stanliwise(m): 9:10am On Aug 31, 2022
Mtchew
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by seguntravels009(m): 9:10am On Aug 31, 2022
Lol
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by Stargurl20(f): 9:10am On Aug 31, 2022
No be small thing. Bella is so pretty sha

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by Stablefollowers(f): 9:10am On Aug 31, 2022
Lol
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:10am On Aug 31, 2022
God will grant them their desire smiley

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by nwaozzugwor: 9:10am On Aug 31, 2022
Foolish youths

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 31, 2022
BBN should have skipped this year due to the election, they didn’t listen and went ahead with the show. I don’t know a single person who talks about this show unlike the previous years. People don’t just seem interested generally.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by Grace045(f): 9:10am On Aug 31, 2022
Useless programs
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by olufolarin2222: 9:10am On Aug 31, 2022
Be fruitful and multiply
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by Agozie48: 9:11am On Aug 31, 2022
Hahahahaha this guy who is condescending,that said that all Nigeria Men are rude, he goes around insulting women. I just pity for Bella he will serve her hot breakfast outside the house

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by tino22(m): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2022
Goodluck to them. I love there temerity and courage to go for love and try to uphold there love for each other. We Nigerians should always have a good mindset to life. Whether they will served themselves breakfast or not is no ones business just like no one knows your individual business. If the love works for them beautiful. I love them already

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by Kingpele(m): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2022
Lols
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by googlepikins: 9:12am On Aug 31, 2022
Sheggz tells lies by per second billing in that house.

Bella should know that she has enter one chance in that house.

She's being duped by British accent and lies about how injury made him not to play for Liverpool FC in England.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by Gangingshit(m): 9:12am On Aug 31, 2022
Lmao
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by Ccaxxay7: 9:12am On Aug 31, 2022
Should we tell them
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by eldoradoxx: 9:16am On Aug 31, 2022
I see that the door way to a Yoruba man's heart these days is to set him up with an Igbo girl. Hehehehe. Yet the Igbo and Yoruba boys keep fighting themselves here on NL. Funny. Give Igbos and Yorubas next 20 years, marriage will be used to integrate them so much that there won't be a Yoruba or Igbo family that does not have each other as in-laws.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by Kento4ken: 9:17am On Aug 31, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
Good will grant them their desire smiley
God not Good..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by Dalnadoni: 9:17am On Aug 31, 2022
Make dem dey whine demsef...wen dey commot for biggie aoz dere eyes go clear...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by Currentblog: 9:18am On Aug 31, 2022
grin grin grin
Sheggz the bhad guy,
Guy won chop and clean mouth.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by Moh247: 9:21am On Aug 31, 2022
cool

Naso Bambam and teddy a start.. even kaffy and her husband

100 million up for grabs you are chasing love

Last last you cant hide love no matter how you decieve yourself

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:21am On Aug 31, 2022
Kento4ken:

God not Good..
Oh that was a mistake. Thanks for pointing it out
Re: BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) by Divay22(f): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2022
I really hope they become the next Teddy A and BamBam

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Slams N250,000 Clearance Fee On Foreign Actors / Predict Baba Suwe's Next Movie Title / MTN 'Project Fame' Audition In Ibadan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.