Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

[watch Video] Peter Obi 2023: As Lady Promises Free Sex To Men - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / [watch Video] Peter Obi 2023: As Lady Promises Free Sex To Men (1363 Views)

See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away / "APC Messed With The Wrong Generation" - (video) Peter Okoye As Kashim Shettima' / Lady Promises 5k On Twitter For People Who Have Good Reasons: See Funny Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[watch Video] Peter Obi 2023: As Lady Promises Free Sex To Men by Miratem(m): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nigerians appears to have stretched the Permanent Voters Cards PVC registration enlightenment campaign to a breaking point.

This PVC registration enlightenment campaign was heightened by the country's Youths following Mr. Peter Obi ,the Presidential Flag Bearer of the Labour party entrance into the 2023 race.

Recently, the social media has been a washed with vagaries of funny and ridiculous enlightenment campaign videos and audios, urging people to get their PVC .

However, the peak of such bizarre adventurous PVC registration enlightenment campaign videos, was spotted with a viral video of a half naked unidentified lady,who Many social media adherents and users unarguably agreed , has taken the PVC enlightenment campaign to a very high erotic and Immoral Level.

In the viral video, recorded partly in English and Igbo languages, the lady was heard begging and offering her body for free sex with any man that successfully gets his PVC, and who must vote for Peter Obi.

She said : " Get your PVC, when you get your PVC, come I will have sex with you and you will suck my breast, get your PVC and I will 'Bleep' you and you will suck my breast", She Beckons interested men. " Get your PVC, "gibia mu aragi otu, get your PVC, to vote Peter Obi, "mu aragi otu, gi nuo Ara" as she point at her breast.

Since the video went viral, different shades of men using different social media handles are falling on top of each other, asking for the lady's phone number and other contacts. Some are even promising 50 PVC's

To watch video visit:
https://phrydenews..com/2022/07/peter-ob1-2023-as-lady-promises-free.html

1 Share

Re: [watch Video] Peter Obi 2023: As Lady Promises Free Sex To Men by Theweb: 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
OK. It is well

(1) (Reply)

Una Don Ban Me Again Abi? / An Open Letter To Multichoice/dstv Nigeria / Is The Seven Books Of Moses As Powerful As Claimed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.